where can you get an abortion at around and for how much money?

Posted in the Hyden Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cash money fast money

Lancaster, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 19, 2011
 
where can you get an abortion at around and for how much money?
well

Elgin, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunno who murders babies around here, maybe in lexington there is someone who will murder your baby for you... just google it
spuss

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you are considering an abortion please reconsider, it could be a decision that could haunt you for the rest of your life.
well

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

You layer down to make the baby, now have it! Unless you were raped have the baby and put it up for adoption. You do nor have to raise it. I personally would love to adopt a baby.
Abortion is not birth control!
spuss

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I would not mind adopting a baby myself, actually.
just me

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 19, 2011
 
u know a baby heart starts to beat on the 18 day it is conceived it is a life u know wish u would adopt it. there is alot of people that cant have them n would love to have it MAY GOD BLESS u n your decision...
simple

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 19, 2011
 
please give your baby a chance at life you was given one , how could you face good. have the baby be a good mother and some day you will have a friend for life that will love you so verry much.
that guy

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Bad decision. You'll live with it for the rest of your life. :(
Hellz No

Cassville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

That tells a lot about a women if she decides to go through an abortion. I couldn't imagine having to live with myself knowing I had gotten an abortion. It hurts so bad to even think about something like that.
your right

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Dont listen to these people. Some may see it as murder. Some may see it as the only choice. Whatever anyone else thinks. It is your decision. Make the decision that is right for you. There is a place in Lexington, Knoxville,or Louisville. It is arounf 400-500 dollars. It is a terrible decision to make. Good luck.
do not

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 20, 2011
 
Please do not do this. Give the baby up for adoption and in later life you will maybe meet this wonderful child. Do not let anyone intimidate you into having an abortion.
well

Elgin, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think there is a special place in hell for the ones who choose to murder the most innocent and helpless thing on earth!
yeah

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 21, 2011
 
And that is your opinion. Dont judge people who are in this situation because you dont know the situation. Pro choice. It is your choice dear. You and only you make the decision that is right for you.
spuss

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Well, I don't think young women always understand the implications of their decision. But basically, if you do not want to become pregnant then use birth control. It is readily available. And if you do become pregnant, have the baby and give it up for adoption if you don't want it.
Well

Lancaster, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 21, 2011
 
On the 35th day the hear begins to beat and can be heard on ultrasound!
umm

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spuss wrote:
Well, I don't think young women always understand the implications of their decision. But basically, if you do not want to become pregnant then use birth control. It is readily available. And if you do become pregnant, have the baby and give it up for adoption if you don't want it.
I think the time has passed for birth control if she's asking where to get an abortion, second of all, adoption isn't always best either if you don't have the option of being pregnant in the first place. By that I mean maybe her parents or family or work wouldn't take news of her pregnancy well and it would literally ruin her life. Personally my mother would have killed me if I had gotten pregnant young. Don't judge this poor girl.
spuss

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

There is nothing more precious than a baby. It is God's way of sharing the miracle of creation with us.
Oh My Chiz

Cassville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

umm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the time has passed for birth control if she's asking where to get an abortion, second of all, adoption isn't always best either if you don't have the option of being pregnant in the first place. By that I mean maybe her parents or family or work wouldn't take news of her pregnancy well and it would literally ruin her life. Personally my mother would have killed me if I had gotten pregnant young. Don't judge this poor girl.
What do you mean ruin her life???! Thats her baby growing inside of her. If she wants to keep it and raise it that is her decision regardless of what her parents think. She made the choice to get knocked up, she can make the choice of giving birth to it as well. You people are crazy and EVIL!
spuss

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2011
 
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the time has passed for birth control if she's asking where to get an abortion, second of all, adoption isn't always best either if you don't have the option of being pregnant in the first place. By that I mean maybe her parents or family or work wouldn't take news of her pregnancy well and it would literally ruin her life. Personally my mother would have killed me if I had gotten pregnant young. Don't judge this poor girl.
I don't think anyone is necessarily judging her, and I understand the difficulty of telling parents of a situation such as this, but if she went through a private adoption with people who wanted the baby, they would probably help her with her expenses if that was the problem.
Oh My Chiz

Cassville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 21, 2011
 
And another thing, if that was my daughter, I would never force her to get an abortion. That is setting her up for emotional and mental issues that she may not be able to deal with at her age or even when she becomes much older. That is something she'll have to live with knowing she murdered a baby. I would suggest for her to keep it by all means. The mother should help her raise it. I don't believe in an abortions, Ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Commietator 139,006
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Yiago 123,132
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 59 min Ancient Wolf 81,251
STALKER at Mountain view school 1 hr Maybe 32
street racing in leslie county 6 hr lmao!!!! 30
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 6 hr wow 13,137
still love my ex wife 7 hr thats 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••