Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anybody seen

North, SC

#1 Oct 31, 2008
jody osborne? whatever happened to him? remember when?
last time I heard

Sizerock, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Jody is in Mckee, remarried and has another child.
hey

North, SC

#3 Nov 1, 2008
who was it he went out with in high school??anybody remember??????
which one

Sizerock, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2008
Jody dated Tabitha Baker for a while, the one that they called punkin who passed and then he dated Danielle Wells and married her, they had 2 kids were married for bout 7 yrs. He has been remarried Id guess about 2 yr now. But hes had a few on the side from what I hear..
hey

North, SC

#5 Nov 1, 2008
didnt he go out with a teacher?
which one

Sizerock, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2008
emmmmmm not sure about that one.
if u dont know

North, SC

#7 Nov 1, 2008
which one wrote:
emmmmmm not sure about that one.
OMG dont ou remember, it was scandal of the decade.
which one

Sizerock, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2008
no which teacher was it.was it P B? lol if you dont wanna give names how bout initials...
if u dont know

North, SC

#9 Nov 1, 2008
which one wrote:
no which teacher was it.was it P B? lol if you dont wanna give names how bout initials...
uh huh. er last name is different now though
you know

Sizerock, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2008
I do think I remember something about that, but didnt the entire football team have that same fling? She shoulda been the school bank teller from what I hear alot of guys were making deposits...
heard it too

North, SC

#11 Nov 2, 2008
you know wrote:
I do think I remember something about that, but didnt the entire football team have that same fling? She shoulda been the school bank teller from what I hear alot of guys were making deposits...
Yes, apparently there were eye witnesses. A friend of mine has a son...well, I guess you get the idea.
everyone knows it

North, SC

#12 Nov 2, 2008
Honestly, everyone knows about her escapades. I don't know how the woman holds her head up-especially now that she has the position with the school system that she has. Go figure.
cross dresser

Sizerock, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2008
his ex wife said he was a freak and that he liked to dress up in womens clothing, right down to the heels and make up. last i heard he was in jail, STILL, for stealing from world finance, remember ppl???
agree

North, SC

#14 Nov 2, 2008
she should have been fired years ago
well my goodness

Sizerock, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2008
cross dresser wrote:
his ex wife said he was a freak and that he liked to dress up in womens clothing, right down to the heels and make up. last i heard he was in jail, STILL, for stealing from world finance, remember ppl???
I have no idea about the dressing up in womens clothes, but if so he coulda worn his ex wifes shoes,, shes an amazon woman.... but he never went to jail for the world finance thing,, he wasnt the one stealing. they tried to get him in trouble for a girl who worked there stealing money, she cleaned the office and was stealing checks. I talked to him on the phone just the other day.. CELL PHONE. he works and lives in Jackson co. His wifes name is april, they have a little boy that will be 2 soon if he isnt already....... know that for a fact
I just

Sizerock, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2008
Did a search of the Ky inmate system, no Jody Osborne in jail... you guys get your facts straight. I just don't see him in a dress and heels. He is to much of a womanizer.... sorry jody man HO you are, crossdresser I DOUBT THAT.
legal eagles

North, SC

#17 Nov 2, 2008
you know wrote:
Ya know, I'll bet those guys could come forward, even now, and bring charges. They could probably get some BIG BUCKS from the system.
oooh

North, SC

#18 Nov 3, 2008
oooh didnt think about THAT. Bet they could.
I believe

Sizerock, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2008
well by the time the entire football team split it,, excluding 1 or 2.. they might have enough to congragate at dq and have a burger... lol
funny

North, SC

#20 Nov 3, 2008
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min kentucky wildcat 1,824
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min ILoveitHere 151,383
hacker got whipped by begley 35 min Red 7
Gays or bisexual people in Leslie county. 1 hr that guy 13
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 2 hr former 16,066
Sam Mullins 3 hr well 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Khatru 130,575
•••
Hyden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hyden Jobs

•••