linda g. caldwell still making meth

Posted in the Hyden Forum

best bet

Hyden, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
she is at it still i guess jail didnt help now she has known drug dealers helping her. i live far from where she stays but i go by there every day. she had some scummy looking woman with her over the week end. i'm wondering if she is a lesbian.
think so

Hyden, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
she is seen with any drug head man or woman i think shes a little old for this kind of action. i think the woman was a north.
John Wayne Roberts

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
]she is seen with any drug head man or woman i think shes a little old for this kind of action. i think the woman was a north. Maybe she and Joey should get together and Make the hole county some meth
curious

Hyden, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
She never pulled any time in jail. Guess got friends in high and low places.
nut

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
think so wrote:
she is seen with any drug head man or woman i think shes a little old for this kind of action. i think the woman was a north.
Had to been the one everyone calls nut I think she is about 65 yrs old
ky girl

Dayton, OH

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Meth knows no age and has no morals. All meth heads are theives,liars and deadbeats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Old Vet 5,319
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 44 min ILoveFroYo 16,255
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 131,067
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,927
prayers for dr varghese 2 hr XXX 5
Church only wants wealthy people 11 hr it got 9
were's Alyssa Noble? 11 hr o yes 6
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hyden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••