Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67147 Aug 15, 2012
Wow, 7 hours. I guess the crew came back to run everyone off. And one "slithered" in bringing them all back. For haters that wanted this site off their forum they sure couldn't help letting tinyponyboy's updates on the bird thread lure them back. Seem like we know who is in the "wrong room". Maybe if the birds start dropping dead like the fish are doing now we will talk about the topic. Go to Scottsville and read one or two threads and you will see how they constantly go into their hateful trash comments and stroking each other's ego no matter what the subject. No wonder people stopped posting on here. They don't have time for the foolishness and neither do I.

Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, trusted, and the rest of the decent posters, have a great night and a terrific Thursday.

Goodnight!
gun control coming

Prestonsburg, KY

#67148 Aug 15, 2012
A must see
&fe ature=related

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67149 Aug 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Wow, 7 hours. I guess the crew came back to run everyone off. And one "slithered" in bringing them all back. For haters that wanted this site off their forum they sure couldn't help letting tinyponyboy's updates on the bird thread lure them back. Seem like we know who is in the "wrong room". Maybe if the birds start dropping dead like the fish are doing now we will talk about the topic. Go to Scottsville and read one or two threads and you will see how they constantly go into their hateful trash comments and stroking each other's ego no matter what the subject. No wonder people stopped posting on here. They don't have time for the foolishness and neither do I.
Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, trusted, and the rest of the decent posters, have a great night and a terrific Thursday.
Goodnight!
Yep AfakeBeliever, you slithered right on in. You are the hate filled cusser. You lie a lot too. It's sad no one will stroke your ego or anything else of yours. LOL. People quit posting on here because you were making them puke. AfakeBeliever your posts are always hate filled and foolish. I saw how you slithered in yeaterday and posted those ungodly Codvines. Idol worship indeed. That was a no-no too. You need to get on the roost pole with Scruffy Wolf's hens, all you do is squawk like a bunch of hens. Only there's no rooster chasing you. Ahahahah.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#67150 Aug 15, 2012
Nite all you. Even you who dont want any kindness, I know you do , we all do. May you all rise another day . At least we can hope so , huh?
Guard

Elizabethtown, KY

#67151 Aug 15, 2012
come again?
future inmate

Scottsville, KY

#67152 Aug 15, 2012

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67153 Aug 15, 2012
Guard wrote:
come again?
AfakeBeliever might have. She seems to get off on posting hate messages.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67154 Aug 15, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Goodnight!
LMFAO at your analogy. I walked into the front door, and didn't slither no where. What do you know about updates, have you been reading Scottsville Topix? Couldn't resist, could you? I haven't heard about any dead birds or fish around here. Must be the cess-pool that is in your back yard.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67155 Aug 15, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
The New Madrid fault line makes perfect sense to me. When seismic activity occurs, gas pockets are many times be released. Sometimes without any seismic activity at all, these gas pockets reach the surface and enter the atmosphere.
Clouds of poisonous gas could have been emitted from multiple pockets in the areas mentioned, which in turn could very well have poisoned not only the birds but the nearby fish as well.
Remember that it takes very little of those escaped gasses to kill a bird. The coal miners used to always have a caged bird down in the mines with them. The birds would die well before the men even realized that those gasses were escaping, therefore it gave the men enough warning to get out of the mines before they were overcome.
I truly believe it could have been caused by multiple gas pockets due to the fault line. I only hope it's not a precursor of badness to come. The Earth is constantly changing folks, and we are only parked here out of her courtesy...
That does make a lot of sense, whatever happened, happened suddenly.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67156 Aug 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
This has been happening for years and years. Look it up. Really.
But the question is, what's causing it?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67157 Aug 16, 2012
Good morning, looks like a nice day developing, enjoy it. Peace out.
nerds

Metropolis, IL

#67158 Aug 16, 2012
tweet tweet snore snore
what

Monroe, NC

#67159 Aug 16, 2012
what

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67161 Aug 16, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Cool, have a nice doobie day, man. Peace Bro.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67162 Aug 16, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>That does make a lot of sense, whatever happened, happened suddenly.
But it seems that if it was gas from the fault that at least someone would smell it, cause I don't believe it would be odorless.
Scared

United States

#67163 Aug 16, 2012
Has to be the government. They hate us. They are after us. Hide your children hide your wife. Ahhhhjhh
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67165 Aug 16, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO at your analogy. I walked into the front door, and didn't slither no where. What do you know about updates, have you been reading Scottsville Topix? Couldn't resist, could you? I haven't heard about any dead birds or fish around here. Must be the cess-pool that is in your back yard.
If I don't want to read your trash here why would I go read it on your forum. We all had hoped we were rid you haters via the MODS. All you have to do is go back a few pages and see fartman discussing blue talking about him here and he had to come back, that left you or the imposter reporting to him. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who. My money was on you. Your bunch can't stand the thought of good folks having decent posts when you land in droves on threads with your foolishness and hate. BTW, New Jersey had more dead birds in the news today. Dropped dead because a farmer killed them. The only cess pool I know of is the one I described of your crew months back and like many other's you stole the term to use yourself like so many others. No original thoughts of your own. You people make me want to throw up on this thread, who wants to read your trash in your forum. But think what you like. You have proven your lack of character over and over as a follower kissing the backside of fartman. You are probably so proud. Carry on, it is what you do best. Loser
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67166 Aug 16, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>But the question is, what's causing it?
Maybe it was farmers killing them like the story today of birds dropping dead in New Jersey. They say a farmer admitted to killing them and that it was perfectly legal. Just bing/google dead birds in Jersey and you can read it and see pictures as well as references to the New Year's dead birds last year. Of course scientist say they may never know what killed the birds in Arkansas and New York, no mention of Western Kentucky. I am more inclined to believe the methane gas theory with the earthquakes being the culprit. Maybe all the haters can click into New Jersey topic and talk about the dead birds since Kentucky hasn't had anymore. lol
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67167 Aug 16, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good afternoon Hempburn. Loved your comment about the topix herpe shot wearing off when they all slithered back from the Scottsville forum they fought/paid to have removed from their forum. It is hilarious they can't stay away. Apparently they have bored the people of Scottsville to death and only have each other to dazzle, so they have to come back to sling mud at decent posters on the bird thread. I didn't think them being gone would last long. They couldn't stand it that the thread looked normal again without big gaps of removed posts on every page. Hilarious. I hope you enjoy the beautiful day outside. I am. State fair opens today, might take the neices and nephews for some fun.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67168 Aug 16, 2012
Pretty pathetic the crew had to slither back into the thread they hate so much. Obsess much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sizemore VS Lewis 3 hr BOTH EYES OPEN 28
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 3 hr noo you 16,861
Comprehensive list of Leslie County drug dealers 6 hr Lol 23
What's Henry Smith up to mow 7 hr concerned 2
Hyden topix (Jun '10) 7 hr lawless 55
WWE news 7 hr im a fan 39
ebola 10 hr yes awesome 24
Hyden Dating
Find my Match

Hyden Jobs