Pillow Pet Dream Lites

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FORSALE

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I have two brand new Pillow Pet Dream Lites. They are both puppy's. You can have them both for 30$. There still in box. Comment if your interested.
just a thought

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
I have two brand new Pillow Pet Dream Lites. They are both puppy's. You can have them both for 30$. There still in box. Comment if your interested.
interested where are you located
FORSALE

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
I'm in Milton. But I can meet in Teays Valley, Hurricane.
Knoss

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 6, 2012
If this person doesn't purchase these I am interested in them. I live in Hurricane. Please e-mail me at K_nossaman@yahoo.com if "Just a Thought" decides not to get them. Thanks!
FORSALE

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Knos, I sent you an email.
FORSALE

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Anyone interested?
shopper

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Aug 11, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
Anyone interested?
I'm pretty sure they are stolen.
FORSALE

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
How did you come to the conclusion that there stolen? And just an FYI there not stolen. I just had to ask and by the way someone has already bought them. But thanks for your concern over stolen items. We can all sleep better knowing that your looking out for everyone.
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 11, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
How did you come to the conclusion that there stolen? And just an FYI there not stolen. I just had to ask and by the way someone has already bought them. But thanks for your concern over stolen items. We can all sleep better knowing that your looking out for everyone.
Why wouldn't you return them and get the full amount?
FORSALE

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
The reason I don't return them for a FULL refund is because they were purchased with a Wal-Mart giftcard. And I was just trying to give someone who wanted them for there kids/grand kids a chance to buy them that maybe didn't have much money. The purchaser could have had the receipt. I just don't agree with someone jumping to conclusions about something they know nothing about.
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Aug 11, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
The reason I don't return them for a FULL refund is because they were purchased with a Wal-Mart giftcard. And I was just trying to give someone who wanted them for there kids/grand kids a chance to buy them that maybe didn't have much money. The purchaser could have had the receipt. I just don't agree with someone jumping to conclusions about something they know nothing about.
Oh just doesn't make sense. They would have given a gift card even without the receipt. I'm starting to wonder now since your so defensive.
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Aug 11, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
Here is a little bit of information - its not there it is they are or they're.
out of control man hair

Lubbock, TX

#13 Aug 11, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh just doesn't make sense. They would have given a gift card even without the receipt. I'm starting to wonder now since your so defensive.
I agree. The situation is very suspicious. The two things that stick out the most: First, I know that you can return items for store credit if they are purchased on a gift card.
Second, "trying to give someone a chance to buy them that doesn't have much money" or statement similar. It just sounds so suspicious. The first reason would have been enough without further explanation of the second reason if that was indeed the case.
Wal Mart

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Wal Mart - if you come up two short on inventory you know where to look.
FORSALE

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
I'm not being defensive. I will meet you and show you the reciept if it would make you feel better. And I completely understand I could have got store credit for them. But I'm done with this. If you would like to see the reciept just let me know and I would be more than happy to show you. Have a wonderful day.
out of control man hair

Lubbock, TX

#16 Aug 12, 2012
FORSALE wrote:
I'm not being defensive. I will meet you and show you the reciept if it would make you feel better. And I completely understand I could have got store credit for them. But I'm done with this. If you would like to see the reciept just let me know and I would be more than happy to show you. Have a wonderful day.
In your post I'm responding to, you said that you, "completely understand that you could have got store credit from them", but in your 6th post you said the reason you couldn't return them was because they were bought on a gift card. Those statements contradict each other.

But how about this: Since you offered to show the receipt and even offered to meet to prove us wrong, I think it should be made a little more convenient for you so you dont actually have to run around meeting people. Luckily, in this day and age, the sending of information is so quick and easy. To keep it more convenient for you so you don't have to run out and meet anyone, you can just upload the pic on to here so it could be seen. Of course the date, time and all that should be visible but this keeps you from having to meet anyone since you so graciously volunteered to do so. What quicker way to prove people wrong!
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Aug 12, 2012
out of control man hair wrote:
<quoted text>In your post I'm responding to, you said that you, "completely understand that you could have got store credit from them", but in your 6th post you said the reason you couldn't return them was because they were bought on a gift card. Those statements contradict each other.

But how about this: Since you offered to show the receipt and even offered to meet to prove us wrong, I think it should be made a little more convenient for you so you dont actually have to run around meeting people. Luckily, in this day and age, the sending of information is so quick and easy. To keep it more convenient for you so you don't have to run out and meet anyone, you can just upload the pic on to here so it could be seen. Of course the date, time and all that should be visible but this keeps you from having to meet anyone since you so graciously volunteered to do so. What quicker way to prove people wrong!
What a fabulous idea!
some girl

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Are they still with you cause I'm interested in one
1 post removed
FORSALE

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2012
Some Girl, I still have a couple how can I get ahold of you?
some girl

New York, NY

#21 Sep 1, 2012
What are they I am just asking my sister might want one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black girl that works at little Ceasers 4 min Principle 4
Should Roy Sexton resign from turnpike chevy (Feb '12) 1 hr Curious 99
Rick Rice 3 hr NIS 8
Thieves 11 hr Agreed 4
barking dogs Fri Sexton 18
Shannon Westfall (Jan '11) Fri Brian 38
Blue Rooster opening soon! Fri Hurricane 17
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web