cops

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
william
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 17, 2012
 
Why do cops set there and leave
There car running all the
Time.. Wasteful !
Whitey
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 17, 2012
 
Because taxpayers buy the gasoline for their heavy V8 powered land turds.
william

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 18, 2012
 
Agreed. I have no problem with it Running while they are setting inside but at times when they are directing traffic and what not they could
Be saving fuel !
DOT regs

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 18, 2012
 
Because they have to do that in case the car wont start after theyve turned it off. Its a saftey measure regulated by the DOT.
Clyde

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 18, 2012
 
Our city could save money by getting rid of them. They never do anything positive for the community. All they do is write tickets. I know the city needs money, but they should just add $10 to everyone's water bill to get the money and lay the cops off.
hurricant

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 18, 2012
 
way too many cops for a town this size, and half of them are crooked.
Drug user

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DOT regs wrote:
Because they have to do that in case the car wont start after theyve turned it off. Its a saftey measure regulated by the DOT.
my car starts every time. It has a battery for that. Do police cars not have a battery for starting?
bb

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 18, 2012
 
Ok this is the culloden topix page culloden does not have city cops! So its not a city issue. It might be a county or state issue but not city. If is wasn't for all the crack heads looking for a buzz those cops wouldn't need to be sitting around in culloden!
billy Adkins

Glenville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2012
 
Drug user wrote:
<quoted text>my car starts every time. It has a battery for that. Do police cars not have a battery for starting?
a police car has advance gps, radios, radar gun, lap top computer, lights, and I'm sure i forgot a few things. Now some of this has to be left on power all the time so they can get the location of the next call on there computer and so on. All of this will drain a battery. Even if they have two, it's still likely to die.
Brant Perot

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 22, 2012
 
billy Adkins wrote:
<quoted text>a police car has advance gps, radios, radar gun, lap top computer, lights, and I'm sure i forgot a few things. Now some of this has to be left on power all the time so they can get the location of the next call on there computer and so on. All of this will drain a battery. Even if they have two, it's still likely to die.
put a solar panel on top of the pig cruiser and some extra deep cycle batteries.
billy Adkins

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brant Perot wrote:
<quoted text>put a solar panel on top of the pig cruiser and some extra deep cycle batteries.
that would work every well at night or in the shade.
mexicana

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

billy Adkins wrote:
<quoted text>
that would work every well at night or in the shade.
Don't bother, they'll have a better more innovative solution and reason why law enforcement is useless; except for when they're too scared to tell their neighbor to keep their dog on a leash… that's when they call 911…

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hurricane Forum right now

Search the Hurricane Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Todd hendricks 3 min Wantsummore 11
Hurricane Music Thread (Jul '13) 18 min seriously 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min fitness-guru 43,298
Serendipity cupcake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 30
Timmy Meeks 10 hr Tyree 7
Subway 13 hr allen 9
Jimmy (The Perv) Dinguss (Oct '13) 13 hr frog 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hurricane Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••