humm

Southview, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Does anyone really know her??? I know she's a druggy & alcoholic, living off her mans dad Darrel Guthrie who is in jail now its his dad hes 85 she lies steals cheats and needs to be behind bars with her boyfriend.
lmao

Southview, PA

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I know she is worthless with her boyfriend they steal everyone blind don't give them a ride they stole my new iPhone 5 and then they rob dollar store in culloden they are not allowed back on their parking lot. They are not allowed at culloden manor apartments either because of a meth lab and Amber stole stuff off the landlords desk. She also lost her kids a long time ago and doesn't even care to get clean and get them back.
hmm

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Dummy
where is she

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 11, 2013
shes nasty, i wish one chance i could get my pretty little hands on her. seriously she has all kinds of diseases and she doesnt love her kids.
she gave them up when her 1st one was like 4. then kept having them trying to get a check, she just couldnt raise them?
makes no sense people like her dont deserve to have children!
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jul 11, 2013
where is she wrote:
shes nasty, i wish one chance i could get my pretty little hands on her. seriously she has all kinds of diseases and she doesnt love her kids.
she gave them up when her 1st one was like 4. then kept having them trying to get a check, she just couldnt raise them?
makes no sense people like her dont deserve to have children!
She's living with an 85 year old man, she was going out with the 85 year old mans son, Darrel Guthrie he's a piece of work also but he went to jail a little over a month ago! She steals off the old man when he's asleep and eats all his food sleeps at his place all day and goes and hoes and parties all night. She's worthless she went to court last week but some how slipped through going to jail once again!!!!! Your right she doesn't deserve them and doesn't want them she's use's them as an excuse to get what she wants. I tried getting my hands on her last week she ran :)
1 post removed
FOR INFO

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2013
she didnt go to court!
haha

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
FOR INFO wrote:
she didnt go to court!
She prob didn't she was suppose to last Friday she prob missed again!!!!!!
truly

Summersville, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2013
she will get whats coming to her!! karma gets any and everyone!! when it catches up to her she will be in trouble!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris kerns 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 5
chad johnson (Apr '14) 14 hr hey 2
OD's Bar 17 hr Confused 1
Marcos pizza 17 hr Pizza 22
is it hard to get hired at the AEP call center? (Feb '11) 21 hr smh 27
Wondering about the people involved in accident... 23 hr The Rose 2
Is Annie Gallagher a good piece? Sat Jake Eller 1
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web