what happens at hurley high

Posted in the Hurley Forum

concern

Madison Heights, VA

#1 Jun 9, 2010
why is it that hurley high never has a honor?
lol

Bandy, VA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
'cuz its hurley
Misti

Bandy, VA

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Why should they??????
george jones

Bedford, VA

#4 Jun 9, 2010
what kind of honor are you talkin about?
Hurley Parent

Grundy, VA

#5 Jun 9, 2010
because the same old thing is done over here yr after yr...nothing changes..i would love to move to the grundy side but my son says his friends are here..and i see where he is coming from..Tommy Blankenship has his picks the other ones he picks on...and i bet he never tell the kids they are doing good...he is a sour pus....they never try any thing new.I dont understand why he is the principle at our school...I,m a parent and i cant stand the man he walks around like he is God..but people in hurley know better,it would be a honor to have a new PRINCIPLE at hurley high
just wondering

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jun 9, 2010
To Hurley Parent. He is not the PRINCIPLE AT HURLEY HIGH..hahaha HE IS THE PRINCIPAL! THATS WHY HE IS IN CHARGE BECAUSE WE MIGHT GET SOMEONE LIKE YOU AS OUR PRINCIPAL. THAT WOULD SUCK FOR THE KIDS. HURLEY HIGH IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL TO ATTEND. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HE IS DOING BY ALL MEANS TAKE YOUR KIDS AND HEAD TO GRUNDY. TRUST ME YOUR SON PROBABLY DOES WRONG AND YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THOSE PARENTS THAT THINKS HE NEVER DOES WRONG. TOMMY HELPS EACH AND EVERY CHILD IN THAT SCHOOL. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WOULD SPEND TIME HELPING AT THE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF DRAGGIN IT DOWN. WHEN YOU ARE TOTALLY CLUELESS.
BeamOfSmight

Grundy, VA

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Everyone has their picks by the way not just people with a little power.
concern parent

Morgantown, WV

#8 Jun 10, 2010
BeamOfSmight wrote:
Everyone has their picks by the way not just people with a little power.
well i think that its ashame that these kids works hard an earns the grades that they get and the office staff up there is to sorry to get off there a$$ to post there honor rolls. in the newspaper but i bet you all that if that was there kid they would raise a big deal about it.I bet you all if they were a fight that went on up there it would be posted everwhere.. i hope this gets out to were donna blankeship knows how sorry she is for not puttin those kids name in the paper there hasnt been an honor roll posted sense the storm of 2009. thats how sorry they are......
Uhmm

Grundy, VA

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Hurley Parent wrote:
because the same old thing is done over here yr after yr...nothing changes..i would love to move to the grundy side but my son says his friends are here..and i see where he is coming from..Tommy Blankenship has his picks the other ones he picks on...and i bet he never tell the kids they are doing good...he is a sour pus....they never try any thing new.I dont understand why he is the principle at our school...I,m a parent and i cant stand the man he walks around like he is God..but people in hurley know better,it would be a honor to have a new PRINCIPLE at hurley high
I believe PRINCIPLE should be spelled PRINCIPAL, but I could be wrong! "NOT"
giddy on up

Grundy, VA

#10 Jun 10, 2010
Uhmm wrote:
<quoted text>I believe PRINCIPLE should be spelled PRINCIPAL, but I could be wrong! "NOT"
Fu^^ you pill whor$...must be one of his hoooos
hurley parent

Grundy, VA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
just wondering wrote:
To Hurley Parent. He is not the PRINCIPLE AT HURLEY HIGH..hahaha HE IS THE PRINCIPAL! THATS WHY HE IS IN CHARGE BECAUSE WE MIGHT GET SOMEONE LIKE YOU AS OUR PRINCIPAL. THAT WOULD SUCK FOR THE KIDS. HURLEY HIGH IS A WONDERFUL SCHOOL TO ATTEND. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HE IS DOING BY ALL MEANS TAKE YOUR KIDS AND HEAD TO GRUNDY. TRUST ME YOUR SON PROBABLY DOES WRONG AND YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THOSE PARENTS THAT THINKS HE NEVER DOES WRONG. TOMMY HELPS EACH AND EVERY CHILD IN THAT SCHOOL. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WOULD SPEND TIME HELPING AT THE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF DRAGGIN IT DOWN. WHEN YOU ARE TOTALLY CLUELESS.
my son does fine at school and he is not perfect..but he isnt a mean child...you are prob..one of his parents that keeps your nose up his ass....and tommy does not help all the kids you are wrong there...wake up and get the brown spot off your nose...
for sure

Grundy, VA

#13 Jun 10, 2010
somebody knows him to well..nothing but the truth
for sure

Grundy, VA

#14 Jun 10, 2010
lol the truyh will set you free
hurley 4

Bandy, VA

#15 Jun 10, 2010
i agree ,i dont see how he got the job to start with. he lets the teachers do what ever they want.and he covers for them.he needs replaced with a principal that cares for the students instead of trying to be a smart ass all the time.everyone knows he was a pill head
Uhmm

Grundy, VA

#16 Jun 11, 2010
giddy on up wrote:
<quoted text>Fu^^ you pill whor$...must be one of his hoooos
Oh, I must have struck a nerve!

By the way I'm a male not a female and I have very little knowledge of the "PRINCIPAL" at HHS!

Howevery I do have some knowledge of grammar, Principle is used in the sense of, I have "PRINCIPLES" and "PRINCIPAL" is used in the sense of the school "PRINCIPAL".

If you need to know anything else feel free to ask BEAMofSMITE as they fancy themself a GENIUS.
Uhmm

Grundy, VA

#17 Jun 11, 2010
I added a y at the end of HOWEVER, please look over any typo's as I'm not the GENIUS!

PEACE!
ROTFLMAO at u!
Uhmm

Grundy, VA

#18 Jun 11, 2010
giddy on up wrote:
<quoted text>Fu^^ you pill whor$...must be one of his hoooos
Just a little info. for you, if you fu^^ me it will make your mouth sore!
U R A A-HOLE

Bandy, VA

#20 Jun 12, 2010
Uhmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I must have struck a nerve!
By the way I'm a male not a female and I have very little knowledge of the "PRINCIPAL" at HHS!
Howevery I do have some knowledge of grammar, Principle is used in the sense of, I have "PRINCIPLES" and "PRINCIPAL" is used in the sense of the school "PRINCIPAL".
If you need to know anything else feel free to ask BEAMofSMITE as they fancy themself a GENIUS.
IT SHOULD BE HOWEVER, NOT HOWEVERY...JUST TRYING TO RID THE WORLD OF YOUR IGNORANCE
your mom

Grundy, VA

#21 Jun 12, 2010
Uhmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I must have struck a nerve!
Little dick get a life..who gives a rats ass how things are spelled on here
your friend

Grundy, VA

#22 Jun 12, 2010
he does his mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug round up 9 hr mrwoods 16
drug bust yesterday 9 hr inkyspot 25
Grundy Football Program 23 hr ithink 14
Bobby Looney Sun kevin 2
Truth About Roger Rife Sun jason b 13
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sun IM NOT FAT OR LAZY 1,359
school board Sun poo 81
Hurley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hurley Jobs

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]