Searching for truth

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Does anyone know Amber Flynn, does she have kids? Been in any trouble, know where she is now?
Vigilantie

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

You won't find the truth on Topix. You are just opening this person up for slander an BS. Shame on you.
The truth hurts

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Vigilantie wrote:
You won't find the truth on Topix. You are just opening this person up for slander an BS. Shame on you.
If it's the Amber Flynn that just left rehab, left her 4 and yes I said 4 kids and run off with some guy from rehab to split up his marriage, on drugs, etc, then Vigilantie, it's shame on her and shame on you for trying to protect her. Slander is an untrue statement. If it's this Amber Flynn, then there's nothing to her, nothing but trouble. This is the truth and it's on Topix, like it or not vigilantie!!!
Vigilantie

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

You just proved my point. Anytime someone's name get's on topix some smartass like you grab's it and runs. I just hope someone finds the skeleton's in your closet, post all them on topix, screaming, TRUE, TRUE. I am not trying to protect anyone, I just know how it feels to see your name bashed. Your day will come, karma's a bitch, and what goes round, comes round. Then you will know for damn sure, "the truth hurts."
The truth hurts

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Judged:

Vigilantie wrote:
You just proved my point. Anytime someone's name get's on topix some smartass like you grab's it and runs. I just hope someone finds the skeleton's in your closet, post all them on topix, screaming, TRUE, TRUE. I am not trying to protect anyone, I just know how it feels to see your name bashed. Your day will come, karma's a bitch, and what goes round, comes round. Then you will know for damn sure, "the truth hurts."
Well I would say if you don't want your name bashed, if you don't want people talking about you leaving your kids, breaking up marriages, being on drugs, dealing drugs, getting arrested for dealing drugs, then don't do it. Trash is trash, period. If you don't want to see the comments on topix, then stay off of it...
noonesbiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

I dont know her personally but i do know of her she used to live next to me and she is nothing but trouble always had to cops at her place .i know this for a fact.
just me

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Just read the newspaper u will see her name under most of the meth bust around town, This is the truth u can read it for yourself in the paper..
shawty

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

yeah hate to say it but everyone is right.. i went to school with her and have seen then way she is now.....she is nasty and you can look and tell that she is on meth
I know who

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Guess who her new best friend is??????She met her match this time!!!!Two peas in a pod!!!!
noonesbiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

Everybody better watch out for her .She is a big ass (NARK) she has ratted on her own family so watch you back just when your think your friends then wham she has got all the trash she needs to get her back out of jail ,and you are busted and in jail.
I know

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I know who wrote:
Guess who her new best friend is??????She met her match this time!!!!Two peas in a pod!!!!
BRANDY VANOVER has been running with her.NOW she is in all this trouble.Great pair right there.I hear Amber's boyfriend is getting to know Brandy pretty good while she is in jail!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntsville Discussions

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
goverment worker 31 min omfg 30
lyndsey phillips 45 min Steven 1
Adult World (Oct '08) 2 hr mike112769 53
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Irving 141,370
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
Do Not Elect Lori Phillips Jones 7 hr Football Fan 76
Bethany Hill 7 hr Well 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••