|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
I am a Democrat who believes abortion is wrong. I have searched my heart, read all I can about the subject and concluded that I PERSONALLY find the practice a "sin"....BUT I also find the act of capital punishment a "sin". Republicans do not....they profess to be "Christians" yet seem to know little of the teachings of Christ.
If we are going to preach that abortion is a sin, then "we" must be willing to put the resources into programs to help that 15 year old child that is having a child raise, clothe, feed, educate, and house that child. If "we" are not willing to commit those resources to that child (and Republicans certainly aren't) then it might prove helpful for them to look up the word hypocrite...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you sit there and try to dig up information to try to slander and persuade others to think as you do! If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you would have watched and listened to be informed! You are so blind to the truth that you really can not make sound choices. Any intelligent person tries to see what both parties stand for! I, for one, will be watching the Democratic National Convention. How can anyone make a rational choice without knowing what both sides stand for? Sorry you missed two great speakers tonight. I believe you would have seen character and class..something the White House has been missing.
Agree with you.I will be watching and listening to everyone.I was pleased to see the typical AMERICAN family in a group last night.It's good for America,re-establishes value to holding it together thru thick and thin.Good and bad on both sides.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Washington Post....most leftist newspaper in USA! I don't waste my time on your links..I can think for myself.
VOTE MITT!
We're told not to click on links we do not recognize.I never click on hers nor LeRoy's.He's not an impressive poster.Not good for his party's image.Yuck!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch me...and the One you libeled! He's already warned you that he'd get your Azz. You better be watching over your shoulder, he has a lot of friends in this County that would love to do the same thing!
They're not joking!
What county? Who are you talking about?? You sure are an abusive old biddy.Drunnnnk again??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

you are sick upstairs.
Fed Up

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
What county? Who are you talking about?? You sure are an abusive old biddy.Drunnnnk again??
You're asking me if I'm drunk and you don't even know what County you're in??? LMAO! Priceless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>This forum would be a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other if we coold eliminate a few, actually one, nitwit! A forum should be an exchange of opinions, not a battleground for bashing others! I am reporting every post made in violation of Topix rules.
Exactly.There are some nice people on here if you could keep out the negative party who bashes every single poster who is not on her wagon.She loves showing out.Has a naughty temper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know character and class if it slapped you in the face because you've never been around anybody with either One. They won't have anything to do with scum like you!
I already know all I need to know about the Teapublicans and their supporters. If you had to watch the convention to find out the kind of People you're supporting, you haven't had a clue & still don't. Besides, you can't vote anyway! You're just using Politics to libel me and my Children on this forum! You're going to pay dearly for that, I promise you!
You seriously need psychotherapy for analysis of why you are so out of baalnce with society TODAY..YOu criticize every thing others do or say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet I find out before it's all over with, if I don't already know, which I think I do! You can kiss that Government check "Good-bye"!
About a month ago,you were warned by TOPIX because you threatened a poster and his wife.You would have her job.What is wrong with you? He went after you thru TOPIX.DO you never learn?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking me if I'm drunk and you don't even know what County you're in??? LMAO! Priceless!
Lady, you better get your facts straight.
You don't know Sh-- about posters who do not even know each other. You talk as though everyone but you is a criminal who's been in jail.Right there under your nose. Better go back to your drawing board.
How embarassing you must be to have to make excuses ,dig up negative news media propaganda.
You threaten people's gov check when you yourself draw social security.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
I watched most of the convention coverage last night. Mrs. Romney gave a good speech, did what I think she needed to do to humanize Mitt for the listeners. The planners followed her with the Governor of New Jersey who has presidential asperations of his own.....BIG MISTAKE. His big mouth overshadowed what Mrs. Romney had to say and as those who watched began to tune out, they weren't left with the message that Mitt is decent and HUMAN. Instead they were left with the impression that the New Jersey Governor should have been the nominee. I suspect that wasn't an accident5 on the Governor's part.
Not trying to be disagreeable with you but I've heard positive on Chris's speech.You must not have seen the coverage when he was asked to run and took time to decide.Turned it down .Health and weight issues.
He was not ready,maybe next election.
WE need to hear positive news and I was impressed and liked his manner of presentation.
He does not have to be all Romney to be important to his party.He did turn it down.Talked about his weight issue.Time was not right.
Goforthegold

Saratoga, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are less of an abomination than coaches or priests raping children yet one group is allowed to continue harming children as long as the team keeps winning, as long as no one talks about it and donations keep pouring but gays can't marry consenting adults.
Bombing unarmed innocent women and children is murder. You watched it on TV the night Baghdad was bombed all night, but you didn't mind that sort of murder, you didn't see it up close and they weren't white or Christian.
Not all abortions are murder. Birth control devices and drugs that prevent the fertilized eggs from attaching to the walls of the uterus isn't murder any more than a man's hands kills his future offspring during masturbation. Natural abortions happen all the time, when fertilized eggs are flushed out of the womb. Are women guilty of murder if their bodies can't sustain or bear children?
I'm sure you would refuse an abortion for your daughter's baby if it had extreme brain damage from birth defects, making it only a vegetable that would exist hooked to tubes and machines the remainder of it's life. It's God's plan to let people you love suffer. You would pay all those medical bills and never ever rely on the government for assistance. Would you also force an 11 year old girl, a victim or rape or incest, to give birth to a baby even if it would kill her? If people gave a darn about children they would care less about abortion and push for more birth control, better health care for children with preexisting conditions and for more vasectomies for men on welfare.
Sorry you disagree with my Biblical beliefs. All the rhetoric you you throw out does not change the "word of God"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

I,for one am tired of hearing my country run down,tired of all Sassy's negative postings of how this country is destroyed and gone to pot.
Tired of hearing what Mother Jones thinks,Raw story dug up,what Sassy "THINKS" and what we all are,what we do to poor little pitiful her.
WE need to hear good news and we need new faces to deliver it.
I welcome change just like sometimes we need to move to get rid of all our excess junk.I accept whoever is chosen,whoever is elected and until I see different,I will support the party.But our land is good we are AMERICA.Or state is good and everybody needs to see good in all things for a change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Our state is good.
Goforthegold

Saratoga, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
I am a Democrat who believes abortion is wrong. I have searched my heart, read all I can about the subject and concluded that I PERSONALLY find the practice a "sin"....BUT I also find the act of capital punishment a "sin". Republicans do not....they profess to be "Christians" yet seem to know little of the teachings of Christ.
If we are going to preach that abortion is a sin, then "we" must be willing to put the resources into programs to help that 15 year old child that is having a child raise, clothe, feed, educate, and house that child. If "we" are not willing to commit those resources to that child (and Republicans certainly aren't) then it might prove helpful for them to look up the word hypocrite...
You made a lot of broad statements here and lumped all Republicans into your own category. Just as you stated you, as a professing Democrat, do not always align with party beliefs neither do all Republicans.
As far as knowing the Bible, I don't feel many people ever confess to knowing or understanding all the Bible has for us. I have gone to church all my life, even attended the nine months before I was born.My maternal grandfather was a pastor of the church I grew up in and I have, and still do attend church services three times a week, have taught Sunday School Classes, Vacation Bible School, and ladies Bible classes. My church gives thousands toward foreign and domestic missions. I take every word the Bible says as truth. As for wanting the government to take care of human failures....no, that is not in the Bible. We, as human beings have the responsibility to care for our own and, "to love our neighbor as ourselves". If everyone did that, the government could do what it was established to do. Social reform is not the government's job.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
who will pay for this?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, are you the pot or kettle? You are an even older "biddy" and everything you accuse Sassy! Seems your only agenda is bad mouthing her. Why don't you talk about the topic and stop with the personal attacks. If I knew my granny was carrying-on like you on an internet blog, I would take her computer away and admit her to the psych ward!

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Jesus wasn't talking about government helping the poor government can only oppress an wage war

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
Assassinating the president is murder as well, but that doesn't seem to concern you, as you cheered on the idea in a previous post. That kinda destroys any chances you might have to claim the moral high ground.
Goforthegold

Saratoga, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Assassinating the president is murder as well, but that doesn't seem to concern you, as you cheered on the idea in a previous post. That kinda destroys any chances you might have to claim the moral high ground.
All in jest!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntsville Discussions

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Freels (May '12) 1 hr GaveUp 24
Landstar & Mike Tritt of Onieda 2 hr PuhTang 7
Bethany Hill 2 hr Justlivinglife 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Geeze 8,971
Do Not Elect Lori Phillips Jones 3 hr Football Fan 73
Are there any gymnastics or tumbling classes in... 5 hr curious 3
Let us not froget 7 hr Thanksgiving 2001 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••