Comments
41,821 - 41,840 of 146,100 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44938 Aug 29, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know character and class if it slapped you in the face because you've never been around anybody with either One. They won't have anything to do with scum like you!
I already know all I need to know about the Teapublicans and their supporters. If you had to watch the convention to find out the kind of People you're supporting, you haven't had a clue & still don't. Besides, you can't vote anyway! You're just using Politics to libel me and my Children on this forum! You're going to pay dearly for that, I promise you!
You seriously need psychotherapy for analysis of why you are so out of baalnce with society TODAY..YOu criticize every thing others do or say.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44939 Aug 29, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet I find out before it's all over with, if I don't already know, which I think I do! You can kiss that Government check "Good-bye"!
About a month ago,you were warned by TOPIX because you threatened a poster and his wife.You would have her job.What is wrong with you? He went after you thru TOPIX.DO you never learn?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44940 Aug 29, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking me if I'm drunk and you don't even know what County you're in??? LMAO! Priceless!
Lady, you better get your facts straight.
You don't know Sh-- about posters who do not even know each other. You talk as though everyone but you is a criminal who's been in jail.Right there under your nose. Better go back to your drawing board.
How embarassing you must be to have to make excuses ,dig up negative news media propaganda.
You threaten people's gov check when you yourself draw social security.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44941 Aug 29, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
I watched most of the convention coverage last night. Mrs. Romney gave a good speech, did what I think she needed to do to humanize Mitt for the listeners. The planners followed her with the Governor of New Jersey who has presidential asperations of his own.....BIG MISTAKE. His big mouth overshadowed what Mrs. Romney had to say and as those who watched began to tune out, they weren't left with the message that Mitt is decent and HUMAN. Instead they were left with the impression that the New Jersey Governor should have been the nominee. I suspect that wasn't an accident5 on the Governor's part.
Not trying to be disagreeable with you but I've heard positive on Chris's speech.You must not have seen the coverage when he was asked to run and took time to decide.Turned it down .Health and weight issues.
He was not ready,maybe next election.
WE need to hear positive news and I was impressed and liked his manner of presentation.
He does not have to be all Romney to be important to his party.He did turn it down.Talked about his weight issue.Time was not right.
Goforthegold

Pasadena, TX

#44942 Aug 29, 2012
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are less of an abomination than coaches or priests raping children yet one group is allowed to continue harming children as long as the team keeps winning, as long as no one talks about it and donations keep pouring but gays can't marry consenting adults.
Bombing unarmed innocent women and children is murder. You watched it on TV the night Baghdad was bombed all night, but you didn't mind that sort of murder, you didn't see it up close and they weren't white or Christian.
Not all abortions are murder. Birth control devices and drugs that prevent the fertilized eggs from attaching to the walls of the uterus isn't murder any more than a man's hands kills his future offspring during masturbation. Natural abortions happen all the time, when fertilized eggs are flushed out of the womb. Are women guilty of murder if their bodies can't sustain or bear children?
I'm sure you would refuse an abortion for your daughter's baby if it had extreme brain damage from birth defects, making it only a vegetable that would exist hooked to tubes and machines the remainder of it's life. It's God's plan to let people you love suffer. You would pay all those medical bills and never ever rely on the government for assistance. Would you also force an 11 year old girl, a victim or rape or incest, to give birth to a baby even if it would kill her? If people gave a darn about children they would care less about abortion and push for more birth control, better health care for children with preexisting conditions and for more vasectomies for men on welfare.
Sorry you disagree with my Biblical beliefs. All the rhetoric you you throw out does not change the "word of God"!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44943 Aug 29, 2012
I,for one am tired of hearing my country run down,tired of all Sassy's negative postings of how this country is destroyed and gone to pot.
Tired of hearing what Mother Jones thinks,Raw story dug up,what Sassy "THINKS" and what we all are,what we do to poor little pitiful her.
WE need to hear good news and we need new faces to deliver it.
I welcome change just like sometimes we need to move to get rid of all our excess junk.I accept whoever is chosen,whoever is elected and until I see different,I will support the party.But our land is good we are AMERICA.Or state is good and everybody needs to see good in all things for a change.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44944 Aug 29, 2012
Our state is good.
Goforthegold

Pasadena, TX

#44945 Aug 29, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
I am a Democrat who believes abortion is wrong. I have searched my heart, read all I can about the subject and concluded that I PERSONALLY find the practice a "sin"....BUT I also find the act of capital punishment a "sin". Republicans do not....they profess to be "Christians" yet seem to know little of the teachings of Christ.
If we are going to preach that abortion is a sin, then "we" must be willing to put the resources into programs to help that 15 year old child that is having a child raise, clothe, feed, educate, and house that child. If "we" are not willing to commit those resources to that child (and Republicans certainly aren't) then it might prove helpful for them to look up the word hypocrite...
You made a lot of broad statements here and lumped all Republicans into your own category. Just as you stated you, as a professing Democrat, do not always align with party beliefs neither do all Republicans.
As far as knowing the Bible, I don't feel many people ever confess to knowing or understanding all the Bible has for us. I have gone to church all my life, even attended the nine months before I was born.My maternal grandfather was a pastor of the church I grew up in and I have, and still do attend church services three times a week, have taught Sunday School Classes, Vacation Bible School, and ladies Bible classes. My church gives thousands toward foreign and domestic missions. I take every word the Bible says as truth. As for wanting the government to take care of human failures....no, that is not in the Bible. We, as human beings have the responsibility to care for our own and, "to love our neighbor as ourselves". If everyone did that, the government could do what it was established to do. Social reform is not the government's job.

Since: Aug 12

Spartanburg, SC

#44946 Aug 29, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
I am a Democrat who believes abortion is wrong. I have searched my heart, read all I can about the subject and concluded that I PERSONALLY find the practice a "sin"....BUT I also find the act of capital punishment a "sin". Republicans do not....they profess to be "Christians" yet seem to know little of the teachings of Christ.
If we are going to preach that abortion is a sin, then "we" must be willing to put the resources into programs to help that 15 year old child that is having a child raise, clothe, feed, educate, and house that child. If "we" are not willing to commit those resources to that child (and Republicans certainly aren't) then it might prove helpful for them to look up the word hypocrite...
who will pay for this?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#44947 Aug 29, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
What county? Who are you talking about?? You sure are an abusive old biddy.Drunnnnk again??
Good grief, are you the pot or kettle? You are an even older "biddy" and everything you accuse Sassy! Seems your only agenda is bad mouthing her. Why don't you talk about the topic and stop with the personal attacks. If I knew my granny was carrying-on like you on an internet blog, I would take her computer away and admit her to the psych ward!

Since: Aug 12

Spartanburg, SC

#44948 Aug 29, 2012
Jesus wasn't talking about government helping the poor government can only oppress an wage war

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44949 Aug 29, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
Assassinating the president is murder as well, but that doesn't seem to concern you, as you cheered on the idea in a previous post. That kinda destroys any chances you might have to claim the moral high ground.
Goforthegold

Pasadena, TX

#44951 Aug 29, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Assassinating the president is murder as well, but that doesn't seem to concern you, as you cheered on the idea in a previous post. That kinda destroys any chances you might have to claim the moral high ground.
All in jest!
wondering

Thorn Hill, TN

#44952 Aug 29, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>You made a lot of broad statements here and lumped all Republicans into your own category. Just as you stated you, as a professing Democrat, do not always align with party beliefs neither do all Republicans.
As far as knowing the Bible, I don't feel many people ever confess to knowing or understanding all the Bible has for us. I have gone to church all my life, even attended the nine months before I was born.My maternal grandfather was a pastor of the church I grew up in and I have, and still do attend church services three times a week, have taught Sunday School Classes, Vacation Bible School, and ladies Bible classes. My church gives thousands toward foreign and domestic missions. I take every word the Bible says as truth. As for wanting the government to take care of human failures....no, that is not in the Bible. We, as human beings have the responsibility to care for our own and, "to love our neighbor as ourselves". If everyone did that, the government could do what it was established to do. Social reform is not the government's job.
You also made some broad statements in the post I answered. Based on that post,and this one, I don't think even the inordinate amount of time you claim to spend in Church is enough. You seem awfully good at casting stones, for someone admonishing others to love their neighbor.
Your vision of what the "government's job" is and mine are different. I think a government that would allow it's citizens to be homeless, hungry, or sick without the ability to see a doctor or be admitted to a hospital, simply because they are poor isn't much of a government or much of a country, certainly not a "Christian" one, no matter how many times Republicans say it is.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#44953 Aug 29, 2012
You well informed folk who watched network coverage, especially MSNBC, which did not cover ANY speech by a non-white, missed one of the best speeches of the night.

Black, female, and also a Morman, Mia Love, mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah, and GOP candidate for U.S. Congress, which, if she wins would make her the first black GOP congresswoman, gave a rousing speech which brought the entire floor to their feet several times.

“Let me tell you about the America I know. My parents immigrated to this country with $10 in their pockets and the hope that the America they heard about really did exist.

The America I know is grounded in the determination found in patriots and pioneers. It’s found in the Olympic athletes and every child who looks at the impossible and says,‘I can do that.’
That’s the America I know.”

She also lambasted President Obama whose polices, she said,“have failed us. We’re not better off than we were four years ago. And no rhetoric, bumper sticker or Hollywood campaign ad can change that.”

Whatever you do, do not watch her speech linked here:

http://www.examiner.com/video/mia-love-speaks...

And keep telling we’re all racists.
Goforthegold

Pasadena, TX

#44955 Aug 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> You also made some broad statements in the post I answered. Based on that post,and this one, I don't think even the inordinate amount of time you claim to spend in Church is enough. You seem awfully good at casting stones, for someone admonishing others to love their neighbor.
Your vision of what the "government's job" is and mine are different. I think a government that would allow it's citizens to be homeless, hungry, or sick without the ability to see a doctor or be admitted to a hospital, simply because they are poor isn't much of a government or much of a country, certainly not a "Christian" one, no matter how many times Republicans say it is.
Sorry we do not agree on issues..you are promoting a welfare state of government. I do not. I also try to attack issues, not people, unlike most on this forum.
Really Sassy

Big Sandy, TN

#44957 Aug 29, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be disagreeable with you but I've heard positive on Chris's speech.You must not have seen the coverage when he was asked to run and took time to decide.Turned it down .Health and weight issues.
He was not ready,maybe next election.
WE need to hear positive news and I was impressed and liked his manner of presentation.
He does not have to be all Romney to be important to his party.He did turn it down.Talked about his weight issue.Time was not right.
You just make this stuff up in your own mind, don't you? But, the Political stuff you probably read off the Propaganda sites and then, add some of your own delusions to it.
The Personal attacks? Delusions of your own Mind, no doubt! I swear...they've got People locked up that are more sane than you are! But, then again, maybe you are locked up!
Mobile_Amused

Salisbury, NC

#44958 Aug 29, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>All in jest!
Ah, backpedaling.
Really Sassy

Big Sandy, TN

#44959 Aug 29, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be disagreeable with you but I've heard positive on Chris's speech.You must not have seen the coverage when he was asked to run and took time to decide.Turned it down .Health and weight issues.
He was not ready,maybe next election.
WE need to hear positive news and I was impressed and liked his manner of presentation.
He does not have to be all Romney to be important to his party.He did turn it down.Talked about his weight issue.Time was not right.
Maybe you better read what the People who get paid to listen for a Living, think of Christie's speech, since you live on a world only you can understand and haven't had a realistic thought in years, if ever.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/29/did-chr...
Really Sassy

Big Sandy, TN

#44960 Aug 29, 2012
Oh, and Christie turned Romney down on his Running Mate Offer because he would have had to resign as Governor (it's the Law) and Christie said he wasn't willing to do that, because he didn't think Romney could win!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Roger Eckert really pass away? 30 min Jason 1
Jeff litton 5 hr beware 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Windy 9,328
Highland Telephone 6 hr Troll Hater 5
Anyone else think she's smokin hot? 8 hr Joe 2
What happened to my hometown? 18 hr humm 12
Do Not Elect Lori Phillips Jones 20 hr delilah 84
•••
Huntsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••