Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I heard Cindy Suter got a DWI last week. Any truth?
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

old moberly wrote:
I heard Cindy Suter got a DWI last week. Any truth?
I heard she got one earlier this year. I don't know if that's true or not. I also heard she was going to retire before she was prosecuted.
old moberly

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

I don't think she can serve the bench if she's charged or has charges pending, but, I could be wrong. I also heard that Scott Hayes is stepping down, due to an internal investigation that has yet to be publicized. My guess is Greg Mackey was running his drunk mouth one too many times and apparently to the wrong person about "how much it cost him under the table" to only get 20 days on his 4th DWI/probation violation. I wish Cindy could stick around to prosecute that one!
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Our justice system in Randolph County is so crooked. I believe that Cindy Suter is a fair and caring judge. That is probably why Mike Fusselman doesn't like her. He always is requesting a change of judge from Suter.
old moberly

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I've know Cindy all my life and she was always close to the family. She is a very good, fair and partial judge. I'd hate to lose her on the bench over an act of indiscretion.
Anonymous

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Cindy Suter is the best Judge we've had in a long time and if anyone is going to try to slander her they better show proof. Thank God we have at least one Judge who doesn't judge people by their ability to hire a lawyer. Randolph County has a lot of corruption. Be grateful for one honest person.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

igmos wrote:
Cindy Suter is the best Judge we've had in a long time and if anyone is going to try to slander her they better show proof. Thank God we have at least one Judge who doesn't judge people by their ability to hire a lawyer. Randolph County has a lot of corruption. Be grateful for one honest person.
Which is exactly why she may have a hard time and WHY this post was even started.

Someone always has to make the "good guy" look bad so that the REAL bad guys can divert the attention away from themselves and the REAL ISSUES.

I do not know her and do not have an opinion one way or another about her. But seems to me that people like her and feel that they have been treated fairly by her.

She may just be a scapegoat and a way to divert attention away from the REAL CROOKS. Good going Randolph County.
Typical

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I have never met Judge Suter on a personal level. However, I met her in court once on a very minor matter and she seemed very fair and impartial to both parties. I have never heard anything bad about her. Except, before she was a judge. It was bad if you and your spouse were on the quits and your spouse got her before you could.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

HA!! Whoever started this post must be completely ignorant. To get on this forum and slander a judge who can very easily drag your butt right into court with charges is sooooooo dumb! I am sure she wouldnt waste her time on it, but if whe wanted to, who more than anyone else would have the legal resources and clout to do so???? Hellooooooo get a clue ignoramous!
Mindy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

wow wrote:
HA!! Whoever started this post must be completely ignorant. To get on this forum and slander a judge who can very easily drag your butt right into court with charges is sooooooo dumb! I am sure she wouldnt waste her time on it, but if whe wanted to, who more than anyone else would have the legal resources and clout to do so???? Hellooooooo get a clue ignoramous!
The only way anyone is going to get into trouble is if 1. They said something that is not true 2. Someone wants to take it to court where it will be EVEN MORE publicized......therefore, the chances of that happening are very little.

No one needs to say untrue things but no one needs to be threatened, especiallly by you...that something could happen to them.

For anyone to be taken to court over this---it would be publicized and open court documents. Think anyone is wasting their time on this? Doubt it!
crooked town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Mindy wrote:
<quoted text>The only way anyone is going to get into trouble is if 1. They said something that is not true 2. Someone wants to take it to court where it will be EVEN MORE publicized......therefore, the chances of that happening are very little.
No one needs to say untrue things but no one needs to be threatened, especiallly by you...that something could happen to them.
For anyone to be taken to court over this---it would be publicized and open court documents. Think anyone is wasting their time on this? Doubt it!
That's the truth. Haven't they heard of freedom of speech?
Mindy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> That's the truth. Haven't they heard of freedom of speech?
I know! People try to come on here and scare people--like they know the law and all.

Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing....

Of course, there are two sides to everything, huh?

Since: May 12

Mexico, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

go to case net and look her up..it will tell all
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

fyrestormgurl wrote:
go to case net and look her up..it will tell all
I found nothing on her but a traffic ticket by the HwyPatrol.

If she got something, then she hasn't been to court yet cause nothing is on Case net that I could find
old moberly

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
It was a question, not a quote or slander, you idiot. It was in no way a judgement or violation of her character, merely a question that is being heavily discussed in the Moberly area. As a public official, their rights are not protected by some code of silence, but, rather highly publicized with the understanding that the people that elected said official have the right to publicly discuss, debate and or question. Additionally, it's in violation of her position to be prosecuted for such a crime. IE: Public knowledge.

To the person who said "CaseNet" the question...not all counties/cities report to CaseNet and the information is 50% inaccurate. I was just involved in a state audit of the website and unfortunately, it's maintained by court clerks or interns and the mistakes uncovered were astronomical. If this website it your only source of reference, you're running the risk of being seriously mis-informed. The best reference for criminal background check is MSHP, however, there is a fee involved.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Typical wrote:
I have never met Judge Suter on a personal level. However, I met her in court once on a very minor matter and she seemed very fair and impartial to both parties. I have never heard anything bad about her. Except, before she was a judge. It was bad if you and your spouse were on the quits and your spouse got her before you could.
Yes, I agree. I have never heard anything bad about her as a Judge. But you are right, I do remember back in the day, if a couple was getting a divorce....they both flew to her office to see who could get her first!!!!

I guess she was ruthless & GOOD. Maybe ruthless is not the right word. She knew how to use the law and what to look for to have her side win.
Typical

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about her until now. I hope it's all just bs, because Randolph Cty needs good people in office. And from what I always heard she is a good lady.
Sayitlikeitis

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Typical wrote:
I have never heard anyone say anything bad about her until now. I hope it's all just bs, because Randolph Cty needs good people in office. And from what I always heard she is a good lady.
Actually, most of these posts are good about her.

Its just the one that started it about the DWI and stuff. But look, no one can find it or verify it.

Seems to me that Judge Suter has more fans than she does haters. Good for her. She is the only one.
Shes human

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

As a victim of former Judge CROOKsey....or is it COKEsey????....all I can say is that this doesn't surprise me....we're ALL human....only God can judge....we humans just tend to F- up eachothers' lives, legally and not.....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I'm surprised to hear any of this but who knows maybe it's true,I knew she had a drinkin problem in the past and got sober.I can remember her and susan from better choices used to go to aa meetings and talk about how they have been sober for so long,But I also heard from somebody that knew susans son said she made all of that up and she was just alittle crazy maybe thats why she had to leave better choices

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••