3 injured in golf cart accident near Guntersville State Park

Jun 17, 2012 Full story: WAFF-TV Huntsville 7

A Guntersville golf cart accident sent at least three people to the hospital Saturday night.

Full Story
Destiny

Griffin, GA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
I was one of the girls in the accident. There was 5 people on the golf cart...not 4. One was life threatening. The 7 year old died twice on the way to the hospital. And all 5 of us were injured
Stan and Kyle

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Were you drinking?.
Eric and Rooster

Clayton, AL

#3 Jun 22, 2012
They were a bunch of blacks trying to do a ramp jump over a watermelon patch while high on that purpal drank and stuffed full of KFC. They were all heard laughing and screaming "Revenge for Trayvon" when the cart flipped over. Afterwards, the one that died twice kept saying "I see Lil Phat in the light"...
Chelse

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2012
I hear the same thing. My sister is a nurse in Guntersville. She said they wee all vomiting watermelon and purple drank.
Dr Fawn Dilmahbals MD

Collinsville, AL

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Are you sure they were blacks?
I mean, black people don't ride golf carts... unless they're that nasty ol' Tigger Woods. I bet those rapcoons were stealing the golf cart. Once them blacks start trippin on Purpal Drank, the get all upiddy and gorge on that fried chicken. Once they get the "itis" from all that KFC, they start doing crazy shyt like rappin and trying to jump watermelon patches. Have they been arrested and put in jail yet? I used to live up on that "nyg gurh free" Sand Mounain, and once those brown nyg gurh mexcuns showed up, I got my pure blooded Aryan family out of there!
Eric and Rooster wrote:
They were a bunch of blacks trying to do a ramp jump over a watermelon patch while high on that purpal drank and stuffed full of KFC. They were all heard laughing and screaming "Revenge for Trayvon" when the cart flipped over. Afterwards, the one that died twice kept saying "I see Lil Phat in the light"...
Snoop Doggy Poo

Guntersville, AL

#6 Jun 25, 2012
We had a family of them black hiphop rapin gangsta thugs move up from Birmingham some years ago. We burned a "lower case t" in their yard to let them know it was "time to leave".
Dr Fawn Dilmahbals MD wrote:
Are you sure they were blacks?
I mean, black people don't ride golf carts... unless they're that nasty ol' Tigger Woods. I bet those rapcoons were stealing the golf cart. Once them blacks start trippin on Purpal Drank, the get all upiddy and gorge on that fried chicken. Once they get the "itis" from all that KFC, they start doing crazy shyt like rappin and trying to jump watermelon patches. Have they been arrested and put in jail yet? I used to live up on that "nyg gurh free" Sand Mounain, and once those brown nyg gurh mexcuns showed up, I got my pure blooded Aryan family out of there!
<quoted text>
Stan and Kyle

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2012
We dressed up s ghosts and scared them away. I found out later they thought we were KKK members. Our outfits were much different, just sheets with eye hole cut out. I cannot figure out why they thought we were Klan members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Whitt southcare clinic 10 hr Hung out to dry 1
"The Station" coming to Bridgestreet (Mar '09) Mon tamir rice 10
The 10 coolest Rocket City inventions on displa... Mon Kid_Tomorrow 1
Jason Klonowski murder investigation (Dec '13) Nov 19 Mr Sparkles 41
101 Inventions That Changed the World--Which do... Nov 16 SpaceBlues 2
Christmas Charities Year Round Accepting Applic... (Sep '10) Nov 14 Jackie brown 7
Man Sufferes 100 Orgasms A DAY Nov 13 ike Royyer 2
Huntsville Dating
Find my Match

Huntsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:00PM