3 injured in golf cart accident near Guntersville State Park

Jun 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAFF-TV Huntsville

A Guntersville golf cart accident sent at least three people to the hospital Saturday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Destiny

Clinchfield, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I was one of the girls in the accident. There was 5 people on the golf cart...not 4. One was life threatening. The 7 year old died twice on the way to the hospital. And all 5 of us were injured
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Were you drinking?.
Eric and Rooster

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

They were a bunch of blacks trying to do a ramp jump over a watermelon patch while high on that purpal drank and stuffed full of KFC. They were all heard laughing and screaming "Revenge for Trayvon" when the cart flipped over. Afterwards, the one that died twice kept saying "I see Lil Phat in the light"...
Chelse

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

I hear the same thing. My sister is a nurse in Guntersville. She said they wee all vomiting watermelon and purple drank.
Dr Fawn Dilmahbals MD

Lafayette, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Are you sure they were blacks?
I mean, black people don't ride golf carts... unless they're that nasty ol' Tigger Woods. I bet those rapcoons were stealing the golf cart. Once them blacks start trippin on Purpal Drank, the get all upiddy and gorge on that fried chicken. Once they get the "itis" from all that KFC, they start doing crazy shyt like rappin and trying to jump watermelon patches. Have they been arrested and put in jail yet? I used to live up on that "nyg gurh free" Sand Mounain, and once those brown nyg gurh mexcuns showed up, I got my pure blooded Aryan family out of there!
Eric and Rooster wrote:
They were a bunch of blacks trying to do a ramp jump over a watermelon patch while high on that purpal drank and stuffed full of KFC. They were all heard laughing and screaming "Revenge for Trayvon" when the cart flipped over. Afterwards, the one that died twice kept saying "I see Lil Phat in the light"...
Snoop Doggy Poo

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

We had a family of them black hiphop rapin gangsta thugs move up from Birmingham some years ago. We burned a "lower case t" in their yard to let them know it was "time to leave".
Dr Fawn Dilmahbals MD wrote:
Are you sure they were blacks?
I mean, black people don't ride golf carts... unless they're that nasty ol' Tigger Woods. I bet those rapcoons were stealing the golf cart. Once them blacks start trippin on Purpal Drank, the get all upiddy and gorge on that fried chicken. Once they get the "itis" from all that KFC, they start doing crazy shyt like rappin and trying to jump watermelon patches. Have they been arrested and put in jail yet? I used to live up on that "nyg gurh free" Sand Mounain, and once those brown nyg gurh mexcuns showed up, I got my pure blooded Aryan family out of there!
<quoted text>
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

We dressed up s ghosts and scared them away. I found out later they thought we were KKK members. Our outfits were much different, just sheets with eye hole cut out. I cannot figure out why they thought we were Klan members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntsville Discussions

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shavonna barton 2 hr bigmeat 1
Dad Smothers His Baby 7 hr Berry Micockiner 3
Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off bu... Thu method man 3
older man Apr 15 Sharon Johnson 4
Madison County DA's office says hundreds of sex... Apr 13 Ogg Vorbis 6
Sex Clark Five: The greatest Alabama band you'v... Apr 13 Dexter Teen 10
Frm Huntsville Alabama Apr 13 Ashton Kutcher 12
•••
•••