Christmas Charities Year Round Accepting Applications for Assistance

Full story: WHNT News 19

It may be September, but Santa Claus is busy and so are some of his little helpers in Huntsville preparing for Christmas.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
rena

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

what county or city do you help i live in florence and the grandmother of 3 my husband and i are rasing them and we need all the help we can get i work he was and just got laid off
Jen

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

rena wrote:
what county or city do you help i live in florence and the grandmother of 3 my husband and i are rasing them and we need all the help we can get i work he was and just got laid off
sometimes your local salvation army will assist you in toys for the kids they sponser the toys for tots if you have a salvation army call them and ask them i live in decatur and they do that here. what are the ages of your grandchildren? i am a single mother and i know how hard it is my son is lucky his dads side of the family and i do the best we can do give him a good christmas. I wish for you the best and hope that information helps you at all.
kayla

Tuscumbia, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

i live in florence alabama where do i go to get help for christmas i have a 9month old and i and on a fixed income so where can i get help
u cant catch stupidity

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Salvation Army usually opens their Angel Tree sign up about thsi time of year also.
Geo

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Toy's for Tot's program is run by the USMC and can be located at toysfortots.org online or call the coordinator GY Sgt Derrick White at the USMC in Huntsville to set up an appointment.There are no requirements other than to have a needy child and standard paperwork such as proof of ID,SS cards, living expense and income also you will need proof of address even though they will help no matter what county or city you live in,but check first as there may be a closer location near you.
kristie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I am a single mother of 3 and would like information on how to apply for Christmas gifts for my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Huntsville Forum right now

Search the Huntsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hsv Police Blotter: Stool Softener and Gerbil A... 17 hr Uncle Chuckles 3
A.M. Booth's Lumberyard resolving issues that f... 17 hr Lou Sams 2
Strange, white substance flowing into Big Sprin... Tue Mr Garrison 3
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sun Give me a break 203
Classes Aim to Hook Blacks on african-American ... Jul 27 kelly oneilnblome 4
Hair stylist recommendation? (Sep '07) Jul 27 Eric Cartman 36
Police Probe Lawn Ornaments Left In Front of Ho... Jul 26 Kritty Toad 5
•••
•••
•••
Huntsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntsville Jobs

•••