Mr. Aaron Searls

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hatin on Searls

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Indictments came out and guess what? Mr. Searls will go to trial for murder in the 1st. I only wish that WV had the death penalty. No, I take it back, death is too good for this coward. I hope Bubba finds him in whatever prison he lands in and makes him his little girlfriend over and over. Everyday!! He is nothing without his gun so have at him boys. He is so little that there will be nothing he can do about it either. LOL!! Pucker up and spread those cheeks Aaron because LIFE is a very long time especially when you are doing hard time.
To the Pville Douch

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To the pathetic douch is Pville, Doesn't matter is WV had a death penalty, the law is that if you are attack like Searls was, then he has the RIGHT to defend himself in any way. I am glad it was the other guy and Searls will walk away after proving he was attacked by a known aggresser and his dumbass girlfriend. Then Searls should go after her, that will be great! Come to court Douch and watch the truth play out.
Hatin on Searls

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

You are obviously one of this piece of shit supporters because only his family is screaming self defense. You really know the truth and know that he is gonna go away for a real long time for MURDER! I will be in court and I dare you to say this shit to my face after the judge says guilty as charged. The prosecuters will not waste their time for murder 1 if they dont have overwhelming evidence. They would plea down if they didnt think they could convict. To be honest prison is the best place for Searls because John had alot of friends that are pissed and he wouldnt stand a chance on the outside before someone got him.
Howdy Doody

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

@To the pville: What happened that night, that it was self defense?(Honest question, as I would really like to know the other side.)
me me me

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 17, 2012
 
Hatin on Searls wrote:
You are obviously one of this piece of shit supporters because only his family is screaming self defense. You really know the truth and know that he is gonna go away for a real long time for MURDER! I will be in court and I dare you to say this shit to my face after the judge says guilty as charged. The prosecuters will not waste their time for murder 1 if they dont have overwhelming evidence. They would plea down if they didnt think they could convict. To be honest prison is the best place for Searls because John had alot of friends that are pissed and he wouldnt stand a chance on the outside before someone got him.
oh stfu dbag. If ur brother had ur attitude then no wonder something bad happened to him. Seems like u are pure white trash
Pfft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 17, 2012
 
To the Pville Douch wrote:
To the pathetic douch is Pville, Doesn't matter is WV had a death penalty, the law is that if you are attack like Searls was, then he has the RIGHT to defend himself in any way. I am glad it was the other guy and Searls will walk away after proving he was attacked by a known aggresser and his dumbass girlfriend. Then Searls should go after her, that will be great! Come to court Douch and watch the truth play out.
Um, you need educated yourself. You can't shoot and kill someone unless you are at risk of serious bodily injury or death. Guess what? You don't get to make the call if you were in the right to shoot someone or not, the law is. Guess what else? There are no statutes in the state of WV on self defense and its based on case studies.
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 17, 2012
 
Hopefully he will get self defense
hatin on searls

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Stender wrote:
Hopefully he will get self defense
hopefully i get self defense when i get you stender
Howdy Doody

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pfft wrote:
<quoted text> There are no statutes in the state of WV on self defense and its based on case studies.
WRONG. West Virginia actually has one of the most liberal self-defense laws in the nation, which even includes a "stand your ground" component. See WV Code 55-7-22.

Also, there are no "case studies" in law. It is called "case law". Case law is the interpretation of statutes by higher courts of jurisdiction, as it applies to specific sets of facts as presented in individual cases.

If he was legally at that location and reasonably believed that he was in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death, then he acted lawfully.

That is why I asked what actually happened between them, since it is undisputed that there was some kind of confrontation that night involving the shooter, the victim, and the victim's girlfriend (and possibly others as well).

Since he is claiming self-defense, and there was a prior confrontation that night, the case is going to hinge upon the reasonableness of his belief that he was in a level of danger requiring extreme action on his part.
lmao

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 18, 2012
 
hatin on searls wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully i get self defense when i get you stender
how u gonna get ahold of someone u don't know?? Ur a jacka**.
hmmm

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 18, 2012
 
His name is jeremy stender from the west end
lmao

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 18, 2012
 
hmmm wrote:
His name is jeremy stender from the west end
yes it is. Lmmfao. Damn u nailed it. Lmmfao since u think that run and confront this Jeremy Stender from the west end lmmfao. Haha that made my day :)
kakak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 1, 2012
 
what did happen that night? does anyone really know?
what the gf have to do with all that happened?
heard so many stories that gf was the cause, but i dont know
1 post removed
Story follower

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 20, 2012
 
This is not the first time the little prick shot someone!!!!!!
Story follower

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 20, 2012
 
This is not the first time he has shot someone
stender

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 20, 2012
 
Hatin on Searls wrote:
Indictments came out and guess what? Mr. Searls will go to trial for murder in the 1st. I only wish that WV had the death penalty. No, I take it back, death is too good for this coward. I hope Bubba finds him in whatever prison he lands in and makes him his little girlfriend over and over. Everyday!! He is nothing without his gun so have at him boys. He is so little that there will be nothing he can do about it either. LOL!! Pucker up and spread those cheeks Aaron because LIFE is a very long time especially when you are doing hard time.
Ur a punk b!t(h
Chezwick Martinez

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 22, 2013
 
DB
hummmm

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 12, 2013
 
Jury is off till Monday. Do you think they will convict on murder? Or aquit him?
Rusty Shackleford

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 12, 2013
 
Searls will walk
MCTC Student

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 12, 2013
 
Was he a student at Mountwest?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min fitness-guru 43,281
western regional jail (Nov '12) 25 min omg 21
Justin Roberts 31 min wow 4
First state bank 50 min YON'S 14
I wanna be a republican 1 hr uncle sugar 35
Angie Pruitt 1 hr what 28
Special Metals going to close Huntington shop 1 hr anonymous90 26
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 7 hr SAD 102
•••

Freeze Warning for Cabell County was issued at April 16 at 8:57PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••