Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
Bret Anderdon

New York, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I love uou!
Bret Anderdon

New York, NY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Bret Anderdon wrote:
I love uou!
You!
lol

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I do too! I think she's hilarious. She is really the only reason I read topix. She cracks me up :)
Spleenhole

New York, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
lol wrote:
I do too! I think she's hilarious. She is really the only reason I read topix. She cracks me up :)
If he, she or it would quit shoving it's beliefs on EVERY single restaraunt and bar in Huntington it might be funny. You know, come to think of it, since Spleen knows so much about bars and restaraunts it would be a good guess to say he, she or it must be an alcoholic 600 lb pig.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Spleenhole wrote:
<quoted text>
If he, she or it would quit shoving it's beliefs on EVERY single restaraunt and bar in Huntington it might be funny. You know, come to think of it, since Spleen knows so much about bars and restaraunts it would be a good guess to say he, she or it must be an alcoholic 600 lb pig.
Yes how dare he/she post their opinions on a website that is for nothing but expressing opinions! The nerve!

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#6 Jul 12, 2012
I just get tired of her troll jobs. They usually go like this: make a ridiculous, belly aching, liberal, communist complaint. Get put in her place by someone who knows better. Respond by making joke about spelling or pretending to misunderstand response by substituting one word with another word that rhymes with said word,(which would create a completely different and somewhat illogical point.)

Totally gay.
I Wonder

New York, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2012
I think Spleencage is also Spleenhole trying to troll and keep the topics going.
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Well if she bugs u so bad then why u giving her more attention dumb@$$? Just stfu
lol

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Me me me1 wrote:
Well if she bugs u so bad then why u giving her more attention dumb@$$? Just stfu
turbo troll fail

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2012
sempron wrote:
I just get tired of her troll jobs. They usually go like this: make a ridiculous, belly aching, liberal, communist complaint. Get put in her place by someone who knows better. Respond by making joke about spelling or pretending to misunderstand response by substituting one word with another word that rhymes with said word,(which would create a completely different and somewhat illogical point.)
Totally gay.
I just get tired of sempron's idiotic posts. They always go like this: make a ridiculous, belly aching, conservative, right-winger complaint. Gets put in his place by someone who knows better ( me).
Copies and pastes fake data from Romney or GOP biases websites in lame attempt to save face ( but never works) so he has to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with him stupid ( or in this case; totally gay)

I think it sad he takes Topix SO seriously and gives it SO much merit, and takes my posts literally and obviously fails to grasp basic language concepts as: humor, puns, spoonerisms, sarcasm, irony, lampooning, etc.

BTW, I challenge you to provide 2 things:(1) one time where I was "put in my place" on a serious topic.
and (2) without searching the web, define what trolling means ( don't worry about this one too much, as most in here still don't know what trolling actually is)
John Connor

Catlettsburg, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2012
I get tired of Keith's stupid liberal posts
Antom

Glenwood, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2012
Spleenhole wrote:
<quoted text>If he, she or it would quit shoving it's beliefs on EVERY single restaraunt and bar in Huntington it might be funny. You know, come to think of it, since Spleen knows so much about bars and restaraunts it would be a good guess to say he, she or it must be an alcoholic 600 lb pig.
You are obsessed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Antom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed
The envious usually are....
loloh

New York, NY

#14 Jul 13, 2012
envious of a fictional, online troll? yeah. totally. topix is the only ~cool~ thing ;)
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 13, 2012
sempron wrote:
I just get tired of her troll jobs. They usually go like this: make a ridiculous, belly aching, liberal, communist complaint. Get put in her place by someone who knows better. Respond by making joke about spelling or pretending to misunderstand response by substituting one word with another word that rhymes with said word,(which would create a completely different and somewhat illogical point.)
Totally gay.
If pro and con are opposites, would the opposite of progress be congress?
Smart Alec

New York, NY

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
I just get tired of sempron's idiotic posts. They always go like this: make a ridiculous, belly aching, conservative, right-winger complaint. Gets put in his place by someone who knows better ( me).
Copies and pastes fake data from Romney or GOP biases websites in lame attempt to save face ( but never works) so he has to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with him stupid ( or in this case; totally gay)
I think it sad he takes Topix SO seriously and gives it SO much merit, and takes my posts literally and obviously fails to grasp basic language concepts as: humor, puns, spoonerisms, sarcasm, irony, lampooning, etc.
BTW, I challenge you to provide 2 things:(1) one time where I was "put in my place" on a serious topic.
and (2) without searching the web, define what trolling means ( don't worry about this one too much, as most in here still don't know what trolling actually is)
You act as if you are one that onows everything yet you dont know what trolling is? My God. Give us some credit We arent as dumb as you think we are.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 14, 2012
yeah spleen, smart alex onows a few things too......
Well

Summersville, WV

#18 Jul 14, 2012
I think Spleen is hilarious. I get a kick out of when it is put in its place, then it pretends it was only using "humor, puns, spoonerisms, sarcasm, irony, lampooning, etc." and that none of what it said was in any way serious. It has crafted a little character who can never be wrong in its own mind...which I'm sure is an excellent vacation from reality.
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2012
I think she rambles due to a steady cocktail of Xanax, cough syrup, and red bull. I doubt she even knows what she's even saying herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officer Joey Koher 30 min big b 9
Amber Cremeans 1 hr WV GIRL 15
what happened to diane bess? (Jan '14) 2 hr justice 38
mike mason 3 hr curious 1
prostitutes 3 hr Not A Cop 7
Women who date cops 3 hr Not A Cop 3
Zaphod thats CM not inches 3 hr -zaphod- 14
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••