jake

Huntington, WV

#69 Aug 2, 2012
oh stfu i know it is heather quit hidding behind a fake name you dumb bitch! go get you herpes cleared up and go get a shot for your syphilis!:)
haha

Roanoke, VA

#70 Aug 2, 2012
Oh Jake go have sex with johna. She twice ur age. Ur mommy said ur too young to be on here heather who
1 post removed
jake

Huntington, WV

#72 Aug 3, 2012
you know exactly heather who ! you dumb bitch won't you go find out who the daddy of your babies are!
haha

Roanoke, VA

#73 Aug 3, 2012
Jake ur mommy said go to bed hahaha no I'm jessica. Who's heather I know ur family very well
jake

Huntington, WV

#74 Aug 3, 2012
yeah i am sure you are " jessica " ha! yeah right ! stfu u dumb bitch
1 post removed
Black

Chesapeake, OH

#76 Aug 4, 2012
it is Guyandotte
haha

Richmond, VA

#77 Aug 26, 2012
Jake Merritt is messing with johna king he's 15 she's 35 big age difference. She must be desperate. Cause she can't a man her own. Age
lol

Huntington, WV

#78 Aug 26, 2012
for ure imfo i was with johnna the other night and i am 34 yrs old
Jake

Huntington, WV

#79 Aug 26, 2012
really? heather you need to grow up ! quit posting lies and saying shit that isn't true ! GO GET YOUR STD'S cleared up
Jake

Huntington, WV

#80 Aug 26, 2012
haha wrote:
Jake Merritt is messing with johna king he's 15 she's 35 big age difference. She must be desperate. Cause she can't a man her own. Age
For your info i don't " Mess" with no one and won't you quit being such a bitch and put your real name ( which i know who this is )( Heather)
Haha Bitch

Huntington, WV

#81 Aug 26, 2012
Haha why dont you get a life you always want to put stuff out there try putting something in your mouth besides a cock
Jake

Huntington, WV

#82 Aug 26, 2012
who are you talking bout??
Haha Bitch

Huntington, WV

#83 Aug 26, 2012
Who ever is HAHA. It is pathetic picking on a 15 year old and Haha you are friends with the Dirtydirt twins or you are one of them. They always was trouble every since I knew them. The have no values because they hide behind a name. And to top it off you dont know shit about his family the only thing you know about his family is what people tell you you are such a slimey skanky Bitch

Since: Aug 12

Barboursville, WV

#84 Aug 26, 2012
And this is new information.
Jake

Huntington, WV

#85 Aug 26, 2012
Haha Bitch wrote:
Who ever is HAHA. It is pathetic picking on a 15 year old and Haha you are friends with the Dirtydirt twins or you are one of them. They always was trouble every since I knew them. The have no values because they hide behind a name. And to top it off you dont know shit about his family the only thing you know about his family is what people tell you you are such a slimey skanky Bitch
LMFAO! that is hilarious haha :)
Always plucked up

United States

#86 Aug 27, 2012
Danny Dikes I seen him at swinefest he seems to stay loaded on something, cute kids, keeps money and loves flashing it letz rob his ass and all get high. Not sure if he lives in the dotte though...
Daniel Dykes

United States

#87 Aug 27, 2012
I would"nt suggest that I dont know how he is now, but at HHs I seen him smash out two dudes in the gym no problem and since his brothers death he seems to have just got worse, I do not belive he is a druggie However, you must be a real piece of s*** to mention his kids. Then talk about robbing him...
Nope

United States

#88 Aug 27, 2012
Daniel Dykes wrote:
I would"nt suggest that I dont know how he is now, but at HHs I seen him smash out two dudes in the gym no problem and since his brothers death he seems to have just got worse, I do not belive he is a druggie However, you must be a real piece of s*** to mention his kids. Then talk about robbing him...
Will fight and can fight there's a big difference I seen him get smashed at the bowling alley He maybe willing to fight but ive seen him recently he is one hamburger away from being able to collect a check for fat, I do not belive he does drugs, and any money he has comes from his girlfriend
chubby chaser

United States

#89 Aug 27, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> Will fight and can fight there's a big difference I seen him get smashed at the bowling alley He maybe willing to fight but ive seen him recently he is one hamburger away from being able to collect a check for fat, I do not belive he does drugs, and any money he has comes from his girlfriend
I also seen him at swinefest I belive he was to drunk to walk I do not know him as a druggie,but a drunk he has been since HS, as far as Banging goes my moneys on him,
chubby chaser

United States

#90 Aug 27, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> Will fight and can fight there's a big difference I seen him get smashed at the bowling alley He maybe willing to fight but ive seen him recently he is one hamburger away from being able to collect a check for fat, I do not belive he does drugs, and any money he has comes from his girlfriend
Sadly he is a drunk, and has been for awhile, nvr known him to run,but nvr as a knock out king either, he has had a rough life I know this for a fact, he has cleaned up recently, and id jump his bones giving the chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in your face marshall fans suck it 11 min steve 150
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 28 min Lesson Learned 57
Who is the offensive coordinator for HHS football? 32 min Tommy Harmon 16
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 38 min texas pete 3,214
Play one word (Feb '13) 47 min texas pete 350
Cabell Co. Family Court elections. 1 hr Wrong 3
bed bug house in kenova!! 1 hr I feel ya 2
Cops at Beards funeral home 1 hr wow 13
Randy Pennington 4 hr watchers 64
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]