Married People Only Have You Cheated And Why

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 149 Comments Last updated May 14, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2011
 
Hello.

Have you cheated / had an affair and why?

This is for married people only. Please help me with a project I am working on. Please do not use your names, but answer the question honestly.

Thanks. You help is really appreciated.
Up4Fun

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

well, you've picked the perfect website to ask a question like that.
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 21, 2011
 
Up4Fun wrote:
well, you've picked the perfect website to ask a question like that.
Random sampling survey.

Names not needed, just a yes or no and what the reason(s) was.

Thanks again.
scarlett letter

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Information For A Project wrote:
<quoted text>Random sampling survey.

Names not needed, just a yes or no and what the reason(s) was.

Thanks again.
Yes I have cheated. I am a 30 something female who has cheated on every person I have ever been with. I can not tell you a exact reason why. I am a adrenalin junkie. I need excitement!!! And the thrill of getting caught gets me off. I am sure there are other sick little reasons too but that's the main one!!!
Da man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 21, 2011
 
Im lookin to cheat! ASL???
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 21, 2011
 
Da man wrote:
Im lookin to cheat! ASL???
Please be serious. I am working on a project and am trying to obtain a random sampling.

Thank you.
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 21, 2011
 
scarlett letter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have cheated. I am a 30 something female who has cheated on every person I have ever been with. I can not tell you a exact reason why. I am a adrenalin junkie. I need excitement!!! And the thrill of getting caught gets me off. I am sure there are other sick little reasons too but that's the main one!!!
Thank you for your reply. Your input is appreciated.
me too

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 21, 2011
 
I am a female and I too have cheated on everyone I've ever been with. I also love the adrenaline rush, but to me it's the thrill of knowing that I can have that man, that I can make him cheat. I like the flirting that leads up to the actual sex part, I probably like that better than the sex. Once I've got them, I don't want them anymore. It's just men are so easy, all you've got to do is show them a little bit of attention, make them believe that you are attracted to them on every level. I have cheated with men I wasn't attracted to. It's just like a game, I have to win and once I have, I move on to the next. I'm not proud of it at all. But, I can't seem to stop myself. I get bored very easily.
mel

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2011
 
I have been with married men, i think they are stuck in situations and are scared to get out.
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 21, 2011
 
me too wrote:
I am a female and I too have cheated on everyone I've ever been with. I also love the adrenaline rush, but to me it's the thrill of knowing that I can have that man, that I can make him cheat. I like the flirting that leads up to the actual sex part, I probably like that better than the sex. Once I've got them, I don't want them anymore. It's just men are so easy, all you've got to do is show them a little bit of attention, make them believe that you are attracted to them on every level. I have cheated with men I wasn't attracted to. It's just like a game, I have to win and once I have, I move on to the next. I'm not proud of it at all. But, I can't seem to stop myself. I get bored very easily.
Thank you for your reply. Your input is appreciated.
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 21, 2011
 
mel wrote:
I have been with married men, i think they are stuck in situations and are scared to get out.
Thank you for your reply. Your input is appreciated.
Da man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 21, 2011
 
Information For A Project wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be serious. I am working on a project and am trying to obtain a random sampling.
Thank you.
I am being serious, i am looking for a random female to sample!
small daddy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 21, 2011
 
Cheated on ex wife once but was near end of marriage. Only did it cause she had before and I really started to hate the sight of her lol. All relationships after including my marriage now I have not and will not.
Clint

Varney, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 21, 2011
 
I was faithful for 12 years but starting cheating because it was just so easy, after the first few times the guilt goes away. I love my wife but it was just about sex with the other women. A lot more people cheat then you think!!
me too

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2011
 
Clint wrote:
I was faithful for 12 years but starting cheating because it was just so easy, after the first few times the guilt goes away. I love my wife but it was just about sex with the other women. A lot more people cheat then you think!!
It is way too easy to cheat and yes the guilt does go away.
Da man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 21, 2011
 
scarlett letter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have cheated. I am a 30 something female who has cheated on every person I have ever been with. I can not tell you a exact reason why. I am a adrenalin junkie. I need excitement!!! And the thrill of getting caught gets me off. I am sure there are other sick little reasons too but that's the main one!!!
You about ready for another adrenaline rush? Lol
Information For A Project

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 21, 2011
 
Thank you for your replies. I am keeping up with them. I will continue to monitor the replies.

Your input is appreciated.

Thank you.
Divorced

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was married for 12 years. I cheated on her when we were dating and then again before we had our second son. Then right around the time we started having problems (last two years of our marriage) I cheated with a co-worker. Even to this day she doesn't know I cheated and we have been divorced almost a year now. I think she cheated on me with an old co-worker and then again with a new co-worker she is currently with. When I cheated I would come home and have sex with her the same day. Something about that just got me off. Knowing I had just had sex with another woman a few hrs earlier and then again with her. It wasn't love. I loved my wife dearly. Still to this day I think at one time she was the love of my life.
ex wife

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Divorced wrote:
I was married for 12 years. I cheated on her when we were dating and then again before we had our second son. Then right around the time we started having problems (last two years of our marriage) I cheated with a co-worker. Even to this day she doesn't know I cheated and we have been divorced almost a year now. I think she cheated on me with an old co-worker and then again with a new co-worker she is currently with. When I cheated I would come home and have sex with her the same day. Something about that just got me off. Knowing I had just had sex with another woman a few hrs earlier and then again with her. It wasn't love. I loved my wife dearly. Still to this day I think at one time she was the love of my life.
You are sick and a waste of oxygen!!!! I have been that "wife" before and after my divorce I found out who/what he had been doing. I physically got sick!!!! You don't love someone and do that! Love would bring u home and would not have allowed you to do that!!! Sorry just saying!!

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 21, 2011
 
Da man wrote:
<quoted text>I am being serious, i am looking for a random female to sample!
Nobody's looking for monkey lovin'. Get out of here simian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 45 min Baltimore Street 1,463
Daniel Panell (Sep '12) 1 hr jon jon 26
lowering the black population 1 hr t 11
"Fresh" aka Darnell Wise 1 hr dnod 3
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr Silent Majority 47
what does the future of the United States hold ... 2 hr Silent Majority 4
who likes brown showers? (Feb '12) 2 hr west end man 17
who got shot by hpd last night? 2 hr OhMy 194
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 2 hr George 38
scandalous women of huntington 3 hr misty napier 33
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••