heroin is completely out of control. we need our city back!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lord help us

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm not sure they will ever get this under control. Seems people are getting addicted every day.
ha

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

The cops know where the drugs are....I know a house on 9th and 20th that the cops don't touch because " they don't cause problems" yet they sale massive amounts of pills out of.
lord help us

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

ha wrote:
The cops know where the drugs are....I know a house on 9th and 20th that the cops don't touch because " they don't cause problems" yet they sale massive amounts of pills out of.
I know they do but it's really annoying that u constantly have to worry! All these break ins and so on. They really need to do more. Soon nobody is gonna want pills it'll be all heroin.
ha

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way. Even nice neighborhoods are getting hit quite frequently!! We have some people caught on cameras some neighbors put up and submitted to the cops of people breaking into our cars and stealing change/anything that was there. Guess what they did?! NOTHING. You can even see plain as day faces
lord help us

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

ha wrote:
I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way. Even nice neighborhoods are getting hit quite frequently!! We have some people caught on cameras some neighbors put up and submitted to the cops of people breaking into our cars and stealing change/anything that was there. Guess what they did?! NOTHING. You can even see plain as day faces
You're exactly right! Pretty much every where u go its unsafe. I don't like carrying a purse for fear of someone wanting it. The cops say they're hiring extra help to fight the problem. I honestly don't see much effort!
Z-phod

Locust Grove, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

ha wrote:
I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way.
You dont have to feel that way. Get a concealed handgun license, carry a handgun and shoot anyone that gives you a problem.

You accomplish two things that way. You feel good about yourself going to work in the morning. You save the taxpayers a lot of money if you take someone out trying to rob you.
ha

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I have one... And I'm not afraid to use it. However drugs make people do crazy things and I usually have my small toddler with me so that scares me. Cops need to patrol, patrol, patrol.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

I gave the cops the main dealer on my old street and the junkies who bought from him ....I was told it takes a year or more before they can arrest and convict either ....its bs especially when civilians hand the police evidence they need and yet nothing gets done...glad I moved the whole street is plagued with heroin ...
looper

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

The cops are probably paid off. Believe me, if law enforcement wants something done, it will get done. If not, it won't.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Heroin is not of out control. People's need for usage stemming from desperation is what's out of control.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

If Huntington were drug-free, it would still be in a mess. If anything, it was the sad-state of Huntington that compelled so many to do drugs in the 1st place. So blaming the symptom is pointless.

“These are the good old days.”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

It's because of the government coming down on doctors. Most of them are afraid to give out pain killers (even to those who REALLY need them)! Heroin is cheaper, does the job, and is readily availabe. Since we went into Afghanistan their poppy production has sky rocketed. Wouldn't surprise me if the company was behind it all.
mef

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Its called higgerz ..get rid of higgers..problem solved.
Sam

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Yeah I know the Westend is loaded. Pillbillies and needle junkies. 2200 block of Washington Ave. is loaded. West 23rd. and Adams ave. see Steve, he has it all.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
It's because of the government coming down on doctors. Most of them are afraid to give out pain killers (even to those who REALLY need them)! Heroin is cheaper, does the job, and is readily availabe. Since we went into Afghanistan their poppy production has sky rocketed. Wouldn't surprise me if the company was behind it all.
and why are so many people in pain now?
Highlander

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Cops are to busy trying to write auto vehicle tickets. They police the average people and hope that maybe during a routine traffic stop the get lucky and find drugs. The Bottom line is the good guys get harassed and the bad ones keep on trucking.
kelly

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

It'd be nice when you call the drug tip hotline if they'd actually look into it. I gave a detailed description. Nothing.
Cindy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Well heroin has taken another young person. Westend Belinda got hot shot from Cave man Dave and it killed her.
lolol

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Cindy wrote:
Well heroin has taken another young person. Westend Belinda got hot shot from Cave man Dave and it killed her.
What is hot shot?
Cindy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Overdose............

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 2 min THE LAST WARRIOR ... 108
after hillary 3 min lol 10
Ax or Ask 4 min Jamal 9
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 15 min -zaphod- 199
Special Metals 17 min Right 7
Colonial Lanes-icon or has been?? 36 min captain obvious 6
I wss robbed on hal greer 36 min -zaphod- 4

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••