heroin is completely out of control. we need our city back!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lord help us

Summersville, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2013
I'm not sure they will ever get this under control. Seems people are getting addicted every day.
ha

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 5, 2013
The cops know where the drugs are....I know a house on 9th and 20th that the cops don't touch because " they don't cause problems" yet they sale massive amounts of pills out of.
lord help us

Summersville, WV

#3 Sep 5, 2013
ha wrote:
The cops know where the drugs are....I know a house on 9th and 20th that the cops don't touch because " they don't cause problems" yet they sale massive amounts of pills out of.
I know they do but it's really annoying that u constantly have to worry! All these break ins and so on. They really need to do more. Soon nobody is gonna want pills it'll be all heroin.
ha

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 5, 2013
I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way. Even nice neighborhoods are getting hit quite frequently!! We have some people caught on cameras some neighbors put up and submitted to the cops of people breaking into our cars and stealing change/anything that was there. Guess what they did?! NOTHING. You can even see plain as day faces
lord help us

Summersville, WV

#5 Sep 5, 2013
ha wrote:
I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way. Even nice neighborhoods are getting hit quite frequently!! We have some people caught on cameras some neighbors put up and submitted to the cops of people breaking into our cars and stealing change/anything that was there. Guess what they did?! NOTHING. You can even see plain as day faces
You're exactly right! Pretty much every where u go its unsafe. I don't like carrying a purse for fear of someone wanting it. The cops say they're hiring extra help to fight the problem. I honestly don't see much effort!
Z-phod

Locust Grove, GA

#6 Sep 7, 2013
ha wrote:
I agree. I'm terrified walking to my car in the mornings for work. You should never have to feel that way.
You dont have to feel that way. Get a concealed handgun license, carry a handgun and shoot anyone that gives you a problem.

You accomplish two things that way. You feel good about yourself going to work in the morning. You save the taxpayers a lot of money if you take someone out trying to rob you.
ha

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2013
I have one... And I'm not afraid to use it. However drugs make people do crazy things and I usually have my small toddler with me so that scares me. Cops need to patrol, patrol, patrol.
well

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
I gave the cops the main dealer on my old street and the junkies who bought from him ....I was told it takes a year or more before they can arrest and convict either ....its bs especially when civilians hand the police evidence they need and yet nothing gets done...glad I moved the whole street is plagued with heroin ...
looper

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 7, 2013
The cops are probably paid off. Believe me, if law enforcement wants something done, it will get done. If not, it won't.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Heroin is not of out control. People's need for usage stemming from desperation is what's out of control.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 7, 2013
If Huntington were drug-free, it would still be in a mess. If anything, it was the sad-state of Huntington that compelled so many to do drugs in the 1st place. So blaming the symptom is pointless.

“These are the good old days.”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 7, 2013
It's because of the government coming down on doctors. Most of them are afraid to give out pain killers (even to those who REALLY need them)! Heroin is cheaper, does the job, and is readily availabe. Since we went into Afghanistan their poppy production has sky rocketed. Wouldn't surprise me if the company was behind it all.
mef

Huntington, WV

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Its called higgerz ..get rid of higgers..problem solved.
Sam

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Yeah I know the Westend is loaded. Pillbillies and needle junkies. 2200 block of Washington Ave. is loaded. West 23rd. and Adams ave. see Steve, he has it all.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 7, 2013
ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
It's because of the government coming down on doctors. Most of them are afraid to give out pain killers (even to those who REALLY need them)! Heroin is cheaper, does the job, and is readily availabe. Since we went into Afghanistan their poppy production has sky rocketed. Wouldn't surprise me if the company was behind it all.
and why are so many people in pain now?
Highlander

Alexandria, VA

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Cops are to busy trying to write auto vehicle tickets. They police the average people and hope that maybe during a routine traffic stop the get lucky and find drugs. The Bottom line is the good guys get harassed and the bad ones keep on trucking.
kelly

Alexandria, VA

#17 Sep 8, 2013
It'd be nice when you call the drug tip hotline if they'd actually look into it. I gave a detailed description. Nothing.
Cindy

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Well heroin has taken another young person. Westend Belinda got hot shot from Cave man Dave and it killed her.
lolol

Stuarts Draft, VA

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Well heroin has taken another young person. Westend Belinda got hot shot from Cave man Dave and it killed her.
What is hot shot?
Cindy

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 10, 2013
Overdose............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle 15 min Wondering 3
Do you have a Facebook? 24 min Normality 11
Need help with my secret 27 min Normality 9
Aaron Searls shoots again 33 min The responsible w... 16
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 1 hr Silent Majority 3
Do We Send Troops Against ISIS/ISIL? 1 hr Silent Majority 68
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 2 hr Resident Doe 1
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 23 hr cheermom 332

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]