Comments
1 - 20 of 92 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BDL

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 28, 2012
 
David Benton in the WVRJ. What happend?
AJC

Verdunville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 28, 2012
 
he abused the shine-o ball-o
peake2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 28, 2012
 
I would love to know what happened!
concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 28, 2012
 
me too
huntin' man

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 28, 2012
 
Bail was $0?
FYI

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 28, 2012
 
Wonder what he did?
maybe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 28, 2012
 
Usually those $0 bail things are DUI's.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 28, 2012
 
He coulda been put in there for Contempt of Court. Reporters always tread on thin ice in courtroom situations. Possibly he was doing an investigative story on private property & someone called the police? All speculation but still a possibility.
route60dude

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 28, 2012
 
Is being a rump ranger illegal?
visitor

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2012
 
Love how one becomes the news that reports the news... Will we get the true story?!
media

Alum Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2012
 
visitor wrote:
Love how one becomes the news that reports the news... Will we get the true story?!
Driving on a suspended license.
Reggie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Leave Dave Alone, whatever it is-- he'll be fine. Dave is an Excellent reporter and Channel 8 as well as the Tri-state area should be glad to have him. He's a model news reporter and cares a lot about the people in the Tri-state. All the haters just wanting to rip on him need to go find something else to do to occupy their pathetic lives. He's given a lot more of himself to the people of West Virginia than any of the clowns that are trying to tear him down on here...besides whatever it was I'm sure it was caused by some redneck cop wanting to throw around his badge
Who's Laughing Now?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Reggie wrote:
Leave Dave Alone, whatever it is-- he'll be fine. Dave is an Excellent reporter and Channel 8 as well as the Tri-state area should be glad to have him. He's a model news reporter and cares a lot about the people in the Tri-state. All the haters just wanting to rip on him need to go find something else to do to occupy their pathetic lives. He's given a lot more of himself to the people of West Virginia than any of the clowns that are trying to tear him down on here...besides whatever it was I'm sure it was caused by some redneck cop wanting to throw around his badge
Given that his arrest was out of Wayne county it would have to be a redneck cop. Are there any others there?
Resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 28, 2012
 
Nope
maybe

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2012
 
Reggie wrote:
Leave Dave Alone, whatever it is-- he'll be fine. Dave is an Excellent reporter and Channel 8 as well as the Tri-state area should be glad to have him. He's a model news reporter and cares a lot about the people in the Tri-state. All the haters just wanting to rip on him need to go find something else to do to occupy their pathetic lives. He's given a lot more of himself to the people of West Virginia than any of the clowns that are trying to tear him down on here...besides whatever it was I'm sure it was caused by some redneck cop wanting to throw around his badge
I agree. Dave is a good dude.
jack

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2012
 
I've met Dave a couple times and I really liked him. Whatever he he did, it couldn't have been that bad. I guess folks with no lives always need something yo fuss about.
mike

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2012
 
Mr_Awesome wrote:
He coulda been put in there for Contempt of Court. Reporters always tread on thin ice in courtroom situations. Possibly he was doing an investigative story on private property & someone called the police? All speculation but still a possibility.
They have court cases around 9pm?
peake2

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2012
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>They have court cases around 9pm?
it was 5:00pm
media

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 28, 2012
 
peake2 wrote:
<quoted text>it was 5:00pm
HE WAS DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE.
peake2

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 28, 2012
 
media wrote:
<quoted text>HE WAS DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE.
why was his license suspended?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min Tell me 56,422
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 45 min Nancy 76
dope dealers 57 min moe 5
HIMG St. Marys Cabell Huntington do they drug test (Nov '12) 1 hr In the industry 19
St Mary's Medical Center is for sale. 1 hr a tale of falseness 37
American History X was right 1 hr The Responsible N... 16
Driving test 1 hr stay calm 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••