lady in red

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Does anyone know anything about this girl? what type of girl she is ect. I know she live 27th st and 1st ave in huntington wv. any info will be greatly appreciate! thanks
Mountain Moon

Williamson, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2013
lady in red wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this girl? what type of girl she is ect. I know she live 27th st and 1st ave in huntington wv. any info will be greatly appreciate! thanks
Shame on you for asking a question like this on a public forum like TOPIX If you're familiar enough to use it, then you know its little more than a gossip rag and any person with respect for another wouldn't list thier name and ask for private information. You're a busybody at best and a stalker at the worse.
lady in red

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Do what? know I need t know what kind of person she is? she want to rent from me and I heard that is good and I heard she is a thief.
and by the way I have a mother....stop acting like your mine. I can post anything on here, thats why this public forum was created!!!
If you have a problem with topix...then why are you on it for. If this brothers you then dont come on topix...and shame on you. geez some people
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
lady in red wrote:
Do what? know I need t know what kind of person she is? she want to rent from me and I heard that is good and I heard she is a thief.
and by the way I have a mother....stop acting like your mine. I can post anything on here, thats why this public forum was created!!!
If you have a problem with topix...then why are you on it for. If this brothers you then dont come on topix...and shame on you. geez some people
Do a background check like any other landlord if that's the case. I doubt it is.
lady in red

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
did....nothing came back..but I think it was the wrong ssn number..and it is...whats it to you geez
George

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2013
I heard of her.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jun 14, 2013
lady in red wrote:
did....nothing came back..but I think it was the wrong ssn number..and it is...whats it to you geez
Geez. What are you? 13?
lady in red

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Jun 14, 2013
ZAPHOD

NO Im not 13, however your acting like a 14 yrs old girl? are you? you dont like the word geez......geez..If you dont like the post dont comment on it..geez..what a sh@t stir
okay

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Jun 15, 2013
this is the lowest of the lowest life form on earth. she will steal,rob and anything else she can get by with. she is a thief and a sh@t stirer....beware you been warn
jayjay

Crozet, VA

#10 Jul 10, 2013
she is nothing more then street trash. that eats from dumpsters ....
Amanda jordan

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2013
f all yall and suck a d u all dont no me n u all jus bored u cant find anything bout me n im keepin it that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debi Johnson 22 min GurlGo 1
Two nappy and lanky looking punks at Speedway i... 1 hr big b 8
what is your favorite gas station or fast food ... 1 hr Just me 11
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 2 hr stevenl 64
Cookout Restaurant 4 hr Lipid Monkey 40
Black and $200 Jordans 5 hr merry x mas 26
I Love Huntington 6 hr Bill Hilly 2
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
Yahoo! Sports12:56 PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals