mean dog

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Has anyone ever used Pawsitive Thinking dog training on Rt 60? I have a pit I want trained but wanted to check around before calling.
dirty ernie

Proctorville, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2012
I took my bitch there and now she even does the dishes.
Vormund7

Penn Laird, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Tim Childers is a Master Pet Trainer. He graduated from the National Pet Institute in Columbus in 1983. He owns Pit Bulls. He is an AWESOME trainer. He uses positive reinforcement but is just hard enough. You can't go wrong with Tim!

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Vormund7 wrote:
Tim Childers is a Master Pet Trainer. He graduated from the National Pet Institute in Columbus in 1983. He owns Pit Bulls. He is an AWESOME trainer. He uses positive reinforcement but is just hard enough. You can't go wrong with Tim!
I am so glad to hear you say "use positive reinforcement" any dog can be trained using that.
I have a search and rescue dog and that is how he is trained and certified over and over.
Rebecca Parsley

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2013
mean dog wrote:
Has anyone ever used Pawsitive Thinking dog training on Rt 60? I have a pit I want trained but wanted to check around before calling.
Do u know the trainers name? If it is Tim Childers that's who I was looking up when I found this post and he is GREAT. Good Luck!
Dog

Branchland, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Don't use anyone who doesn't use positive reinforcement. The other ways are too cruel. Be sure to also use someone nationally certified. There's lots of fakes out there.
Lisa

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Dog wrote:
Don't use anyone who doesn't use positive reinforcement. The other ways are too cruel. Be sure to also use someone nationally certified. There's lots of fakes out there.
Lol yea lots of fakes in this town of 30,000 people. Big demand for dog trainers here. Your funny girlfriend
Lisa

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad to hear you say "use positive reinforcement" any dog can be trained using that.
I have a search and rescue dog and that is how he is trained and certified over and over.
I bet you have a SAR canine.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 12, 2013
dirty ernie wrote:
I took my bitch there and now she even does the dishes.
That's funny. Maybe I should send mine there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
overdose again 7 min someone who knows 7
a bit damp out,,, 56 min lol 11
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 1 hr pics 178
Ron Fisher Special Metals 2 hr sammy 3
cheating with a coworker 3 hr Ashley Combs 35
HillView Dr (Nov '13) 3 hr dad 42
Marie and Mark 3 hr Steve Wilkos 156

Flood Warning for Cabell County was issued at March 05 at 2:56PM EST

Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

ESPN 6:00AM
Steelers' Adams sues men acquitted of assault
Yahoo! Sports 7:56 AM
Things getting very awkward between Troy Polamalu and Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:09 PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years