matthew fortner arrested again !!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2013
This time in Wayne county.
Wonder what he did this time.
Maybe Wayne county will do something with him. A menace to society at best.
so what

Proctorville, OH

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Lord knows Lawrence county hasn't done crap to him.....
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2013
so what wrote:
Lord knows Lawrence county hasn't done crap to him.....
Hmmmm didn't realize he had crossed the state line and got in trouble except for the time in Florida when he
Tied up and robbed the elderly vacationing couple.
What did he do in Lawrence county?
Concerned

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm didn't realize he had crossed the state line and got in trouble except for the time in Florida when he
Tied up and robbed the elderly vacationing couple.
What did he do in Lawrence county?
He's now dating a girl who is locked up all the time too and is his new drug buddy. Her name is Nikki Alt and she left her kids to be with him.
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Matthew Fortner arrested Once again!!!

Wonder if she is the woman that he struck in the face ?

Police beat: 8/21/13Kenneth Hart 08/20/2013 10:22 PM
The following information was taken from Ashland Police Department reports:
‰A 37-year-old Huntington man was arrested Monday on a misdemeanor assault for allegedly striking a woman in the face. The incident occurred on 55th Street.

Boyd County Detention Center
Mug shot says he was arrested Monday August 19,2013 for
Assault 4th degree (domestic violence ) no visible injury.

Kentucky Courts on Line
Commonwealth vs Fortner, Matthew R
Pre trial conference
9-16-2013
1:00 pm
wow!!!

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Well I think society can thank your wonderful prosecuting attorney in Huntington for getting him released early. You know the guy that was supposedly preaching when he was in prison. Please!!!! Have you notice that people are dying when he's around?
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#7 Sep 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="wow!!! "]Well I think society can thank your wonderful prosecuting attorney in Huntington for getting him released early. You know the guy that was supposedly preaching when he was in prison. Please!!!! Have you notice that people are dying when he's around?[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly "Wow" He is the male version of the black widow spider. I just don't understand how he gets out of everything and comes out smelling like a rose. You know what I mean?
seriously

Richmond, VA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
i believe 100% that he is the reason Becky died. Yes she had her problems but she was never that bad till she got with that POS. Its partially his fault that her son will now grow up with out her. fuck matt fortner, i hope he ODs just like he helps others do! Dirtbag!
seriously

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 12, 2013
He gets away with everything bc hes a Snitch ass bitch and damn, Beckys not even been gone a year & hes already out tryin to ruin another girls life... Smh we need a lil citizens interference to get some justice!
Rip beck - i miss you
And to u mr matthew POS fortner u will burn in hell on judgement day. && i hope cam hates u as much as i do forever. U are not his dad never was and never will be. go shove a needle in YOUR OWN arm and do us ALL a favor!
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#10 Sep 12, 2013
seriously wrote:
i believe 100% that he is the reason Becky died. Yes she had her problems but she was never that bad till she got with that POS. Its partially his fault that her son will now grow up with out her. fuck matt fortner, i hope he ODs just like he helps others do! Dirtbag!
Or maybe someone will use a gun on him like he has others. Someone out there may have evidence that might help put him away once and for all ( before he takes another life) ebut I understand they may not want to come forward as suddenly they will become a mysterious death like Becky. She did not deserve that.... MF was probably afraid that she was going to talk.
Hoping someone will go forth , for what it's worth, to the powers that be and give statements with understanding that their ID will not be released unless they have round the clock protection, lest they end up like Becky or heaven knows who else that we don't know about.
1 post removed
Oh My God

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2014
Well Matt Fortner married Nicole Alt a known drug user from Kentucky. She recently got out of jail for drugs (a match made in Hell)This is the same person that had him arrested for assault in Ky. Let's see if he kills her like he did his former girlfriend Becky. I hope how soon he gets what is coming to him!! He has gotten away with Murder to many times. I understand she has kids I just hope he doesn't hurt them. I wouldn't let my kids close to him.
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#13 Mar 21, 2014
Hmmmm. So what else has he been up to. Strange that all has been quite with him. Can't believe he's not been in trouble lately.
Hmmmmmmm

Milton, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2014
Oh My God wrote:
Well Matt Fortner married Nicole Alt a known drug user from Kentucky. She recently got out of jail for drugs (a match made in Hell)This is the same person that had him arrested for assault in Ky. Let's see if he kills her like he did his former girlfriend Becky. I hope how soon he gets what is coming to him!! He has gotten away with Murder to many times. I understand she has kids I just hope he doesn't hurt them. I wouldn't let my kids close to him.
I would be afraid to say how many times he has got away with murder. Well at least three times if not more. What do you think ?????
Oh My God

Huntington, WV

#15 Apr 12, 2014
As far as I know he is now living In Kentucky with that new wife of his. The 2 of them deserve each other. She was in jail for several years on drugs. We might get lucky and she may put the bastard out of his misery when she gets high one night we can only hope. He deserves whatever he gets!!
old racist

Richmond, VA

#16 Apr 12, 2014
He likes to be locked up wit kneegars cause they smell like fritos and stale popcorn.
Oh My God

Huntington, WV

#17 Monday Sep 1
Well once again Matt was arrested today for 2nd offense DUI and driving on suspended license and his new little wife Nikki Sue Alt-Fortner was also arrested for being a fugitive from justice. I wish they would just put him back in jail and let him rot!! Such a bad seed he will never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white guy likes black girls 53 min ninja33x 10
Jason Meade 1 hr bnmt23 1
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 1 hr jason 333
Tim Ear seen beating wife again! (Allegedly) 1 hr lala 4
Where is Zaphod.? 2 hr -zapphod- 85
too many boys around here need to MAN UP 2 hr The Responsible N... 12
Who remembers 2 hr Badoop 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs