Comments
21 - 40 of 190 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2011
piratemom

Huntington, WV

#21 Sep 26, 2011
TSYFL When U Need It wrote:
Anyone wanna get Barboursville Youth Football fined... send this to Marty

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Oh please, that picture was staged!! I was there when it was taken, and parents were as well!! Get over it and get off Bruce!! He's one heck of a coach and my son love playing for him!! Either stand up and do a part to better your league or sit down and shut up!!!
TSYFL When U Need It

Huntington, WV

#22 Sep 26, 2011
Doesn't matter if it is staged or not.... According to TSYFL rules, it is an immediate fine.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Nitro, WV

#23 Sep 26, 2011
TSYFL When U Need It wrote:
Doesn't matter if it is staged or not.... According to TSYFL rules, it is an immediate fine.
ok what did he do wrong

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Nitro, WV

#24 Sep 26, 2011
wow thats crazy he did nothing wrong
TSYFL When U Need It

Huntington, WV

#25 Sep 27, 2011
According to the TSYFL rules, if a league official witnesses a coach grab a facemask, no matter the situation, the offending league will be fined 500$ (I believe) for the first incident. The rationale is that this is a very reckless and dangerous practice because it can hurt a player's neck. Marty has issued the threat that he'll be at games and if he sees it, he'll immediately fine the offending league. He made it known that he didn't care what the situation was at all, touch the mask and get fined.
TSYFL When U Need It

Huntington, WV

#26 Sep 27, 2011
I correct myself.. first offense is 50$, second offense is $100, and third offense is expulsion from the league for one year
lol

Huntington, WV

#27 Sep 27, 2011
Its not just the DC Ateam.. alot of Ateams cant find game, Beverly Hills is 6-0 but have like 4 forfits too, its every Ateam in our conf.
Lou

Madison, WV

#28 Sep 27, 2011
lol wrote:
Its not just the DC Ateam.. alot of Ateams cant find game, Beverly Hills is 6-0 but have like 4 forfits too, its every Ateam in our conf.
Really because C.K beat you all, and who else??
jennifer

United States

#29 Sep 27, 2011
TSYFL When U Need It wrote:
According to the TSYFL rules, if a league official witnesses a coach grab a facemask, no matter the situation, the offending league will be fined 500$(I believe) for the first incident. The rationale is that this is a very reckless and dangerous practice because it can hurt a player's neck. Marty has issued the threat that he'll be at games and if he sees it, he'll immediately fine the offending league. He made it known that he didn't care what the situation was at all, touch the mask and get fined.
The picture referenced is my son and his coach. If you look closely, this was a posed picure and Bruce has a big smile on his face. Ethan (my son), would have Bruce to put his helmet in him prior to every game (because in his eyes, no one can do it like Bruce). I was takin photos to scrapbook (since this was an every game day occurrence for the past 2 yrs) and I had him to pose that picture. POSE...OFF THE FIELD...FUN. Bruce would never do anything like that, he is an amazing coach and my kids absolutely adore him.
lol

United States

#30 Sep 27, 2011
Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Really because C.K beat you all, and who else??
Since you want to be a smartass Beverly Hills beat you guys in perseason! you guys beat Beverly Hills in a scrimmage!! go check tsyfl.com or vinsonfootball.com and check the standings before you open your mouth!
Mitch

Varney, KY

#31 Sep 27, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you want to be a smartass Beverly Hills beat you guys in perseason! you guys beat Beverly Hills in a scrimmage!! go check tsyfl.com or vinsonfootball.com and check the standings before you open your mouth!
Umm you just proved my point!! Whom else have you beat?
lol

United States

#32 Sep 27, 2011
Well since they are 6-0?!??!
Hilarious

Huntington, WV

#33 Sep 27, 2011
TSYFL When U Need It wrote:
According to the TSYFL rules, if a league official witnesses a coach grab a facemask, no matter the situation, the offending league will be fined 500$(I believe) for the first incident. The rationale is that this is a very reckless and dangerous practice because it can hurt a player's neck. Marty has issued the threat that he'll be at games and if he sees it, he'll immediately fine the offending league. He made it known that he didn't care what the situation was at all, touch the mask and get fined.
The first fine is $50 and shocker, there's no fine because there's no incident. Sit back and take you A$$ beating from Bruce and his Barboursville D-team. Quit wasting your time trying to cause drama where there obviously is none. I'll make sure to check back in a couple of weeks to read your whiny comments about losing.
Mitch

Varney, KY

#34 Sep 27, 2011
How are they 6-0? Who are the forfeit wins?
lol

Huntington, WV

#35 Sep 27, 2011
Go check vinsonfootball.com
Milton Forfeit 1-0
Huntington Forfeit 2-0
Bville 32-0 3-0
Ona Forfeit 4-0
Boyd Co Forfeit 5-0
Mason Co Forfeit 6-0

All the A-teams in the American Conference are dealing with this! If the tsyfl doesnt fix it then there wont be Ateams in a few years!

“It Is What It Is!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Right Here!

#36 Sep 27, 2011
lol wrote:
Go check vinsonfootball.com
Milton Forfeit 1-0
Huntington Forfeit 2-0
Bville 32-0 3-0
Ona Forfeit 4-0
Boyd Co Forfeit 5-0
Mason Co Forfeit 6-0
All the A-teams in the American Conference are dealing with this! If the tsyfl doesnt fix it then there wont be Ateams in a few years!
i feel you on that
Please tell me

Astoria, NY

#37 Sep 27, 2011
I remember back when I played and my younger siblings played DC was always a tough game. The kids were always athletic and talented then you had the guys slinging dope and drinking 40s just outside of the left endzone (facing the home field).
Mr. Lewis instead of worrying about how many tackles your child is making in a meaningless football game tell me how you are preparing the youth in the DC area to be good strong members of society. Tell me how you are preparing them to further their education and break the stereotypes that hurt our people. Please tell you aren't another one of these 'coaches' that tout these young men as football players and that nothing else matters. The ball and the rock are no way out of the ghetto!

Idea

Huntington, WV

#38 Sep 27, 2011
Please tell me wrote:
I remember back when I played and my younger siblings played DC was always a tough game. The kids were always athletic and talented then you had the guys slinging dope and drinking 40s just outside of the left endzone (facing the home field).
Mr. Lewis instead of worrying about how many tackles your child is making in a meaningless football game tell me how you are preparing the youth in the DC area to be good strong members of society. Tell me how you are preparing them to further their education and break the stereotypes that hurt our people. Please tell you aren't another one of these 'coaches' that tout these young men as football players and that nothing else matters. The ball and the rock are no way out of the ghetto!
I know absolutely nothing about any of these teams or their coaches and I can tell you how they are helping. As long as those kids are are on the field with any coach, Mr. Lewis included, then they are not on the other side of the fence slinging dope and drinking. As long as they are playing football they are still in school and learning, and the longer they stay in school the better chance they have of being successful. Keep
up the good work, Coaches.
lincoln wildcat

Manito, IL

#39 Sep 27, 2011
Is there any website I could go to and find out which league has the most turf bowl titles overall
I found it

Huntington, WV

#40 Sep 27, 2011
lincoln wildcat wrote:
Is there any website I could go to and find out which league has the most turf bowl titles overall
There is an older website that lists all of the turf bowl champions from the mid 70's until 2005. I think you could probably make a better list of the more recent ones. Anyhow here's the old TSYFL website:

http://tinyurl.com/d2obwf

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Muslims so violent? 8 min Cell tower hum 1
Harold Porter. HP (Jan '14) 44 min ItS wrong 12
Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty (Nov '12) 1 hr Tam Phat 8
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... 2 hr Steven 83
PIG and WHISTLE on 10th STREET What Happened 2 hr Sam The Man 4
females interested making porn 2 hr vernerBoy 1
Bryan wielded 3 hr Jesus loves my ta... 1
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••