|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

12/22/2009
THIS PLACES NEGLECT KILLED MY SONS DOG!!DONT TAKE YOUR ANIMAL HERE!!! My son took his dog here to be groomed. Within 15 minutes his dog wasDEAD!! Somehow our beloved dog escaped 4 doors and found its way to the street and was killed by an oncoming car! NO DISCOUNT IS WORTH THE LIFE OF YOUR PET!! DONT DO IT! WE ARE COMPLETLY DEVISTATED...To top it off they deny responsibility!!! The reviews prior are bogus and appear to be written by staff or friends
devistated

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

12/22/2009
THIS PLACES NEGLECT KILLED MY SONS DOG!!DONT TAKE YOUR ANIMAL HERE!!! My son took his dog here to be groomed. Within 15 minutes his dog wasDEAD!! Somehow our beloved dog escaped 4 doors and found its way to the street and was killed by an oncoming car! NO DISCOUNT IS WORTH THE LIFE OF YOUR PET!! DONT DO IT! WE ARE COMPLETLY DEVISTATED...To top it off they deny responsibility!!! These reviews prior are bogus and appear to be written by staff or friends
BellesAZ

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

So what is Friendly Pet Hospital planning on doing to make sure this never happens again? I would think twice before ever sending my dog here.. not until they admit what happened and righted this wrong! Good luck to you and I am so sorry for your loss.
a rescue group

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

We are a rescue group and work daily with this hospital. We were the witness. This was an unfortunate accident( Owner said that pet was not aggressive) but this dog suddenly bite the nurse in the face.
We are dog lovers, we feel sorry for the accident. However, we do not feel confortable with people trying to make a fortune (above 7K) out of the unfortunate death. We just let you know that this hospital helps all rescue groups to save many dog lives. We will stand up in the court for this case.
A Kitten Rescue Group

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

We are a very large rescue group saving cats/kittens throughout Orange County for many many years and this hospital has been absolutely wonderful to help us save lives. This sounds like an unfortunate accident and does not reflect on the quality, honesty and affordability of this fabulous and caring group of professionals..
JHZ

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Judged:

I think that it is quite amusing that this quote from the rescue group claims to have been present at the time of the incident and just so happens to give an amount (7k) that the family is taking them to court for. How do they even know this amount? It's obvious that the Friendly Animal Hospital staff posted this. This shows just how unproffesional Friendly Animal Hospital and this supposed rescue group is to put this information out publicly. Anything the family has posted has been to prevent any other pet owner from losing part of their family, because that is what pets become. These postings are nothing more than that; to help other families from this types of grief. Furthermore, I CANNOT believe the audacity of this establishment. Friendly Animal Hospital actually has a rebuttal for almost every posting this family or friend has to say. Those from the Friendly Animal Hospital and their affiliations need to stop trying to defend themselves through these postings and do exactly what they say they are going to do and see the family in court.
is
a rescue group wrote:
We are a rescue group and work daily with this hospital. We were the witness. This was an unfortunate accident( Owner said that pet was not aggressive) but this dog suddenly bite the nurse in the face.
We are dog lovers, we feel sorry for the accident. However, we do not feel confortable with people trying to make a fortune (above 7K) out of the unfortunate death. We just let you know that this hospital helps all rescue groups to save many dog lives. We will stand up in the court for this case.
JHZ

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Judged:

Does Friendly Animal Hospital really believe that the family is trying to make a "fortune?" No price can bring their dog back but Friendly Animal Hospital should have to "pay" for their negligence, ignorance, lack of professionalism and care!!!!!! Groomers, vets, techs, etc should be trained to deal with animals and not blame the animal for their mistakes.
arlene

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

January 11, 2010
Friendly Animal Hospital for took excellent care of my family dog member, Pebbles.
Prior to coming to your office I had taken Pebbles to her regular vet and was slapped with an outrageous estimate. They wanted to do all kind of tests which made me feel as if there was a fishing expedition on her diagnosis in order to make more money off of me, like a bad mechanic. I walked away feeling horrible and hoping for a miracle to help my pet.
I came to Friendly Animal Hospital. Dr Tran listened carefully to Pebbles symptoms, patient enough to answer my concerns and advised me on what the next steps are. I remember Dr. Tran's statements clearly “I will treat your pet as if it is my own, in addition, I will spend your money as if it is my own”.
He found the issue and the treatment, and as he said, very cost effective and reasonable. I was so glad to give him a huge hug for helping Pebbles and me.
I highly recommend his practice telling other pet parents of my experience for the excellent care for my dogs, my concerns and emotions, and my budget.
He is truly a blessing, a vet interested in providing the best care at reasonable prices given the economic times. He is now our family vet.
I wish him continued growth and success in his business.
Also, as I waited in the vet office, I also met Anthony (the groomer). We talked about my other dog Bam Bam (cocker spaniel) and my concerns for specific grooming needs which were not actually being met by a large Pet Superstore down the street.
He took Bam Bam and after a little while came back with him. Anthony gave him a quick grooming addressing concerns I had. I was so pleased that he understood what I was looking for.
Anthony will also now be the stylist for Pebbles and Bam Bam.
Happy Pet Owner,
arlene
vito

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

Horrible service and staff!!&#8206;

I took my cat there and got the most horrible service!! The staff was very unprofessional and was not informative on any of the procedures I was in there for. I guess you dont get good service when you are looking for a discount! If you love your pet, I would not recommend taking any pets to this place!
naomi

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

Dr. Tran is a horrible !! He ran up the bill just to make MORE money. He perscribed medications and drugs that my animal(dog) didn't need. When I went to pick up my animal the bill was outragous over $ 200.00 for a bath!! How can he continue to take advantage of poor people. In order to get my dog back I had no choice but to pay the bill.
helloimbrittany1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

a rescue group wrote:
If you would have known how DR.Tran killed my dog you would think twice about taking any of us in court for his stupididy he has killed lots of other animals and i dont think that any of us owners appreciate that!
mommylovesohana

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

I have 5 dogs and I've taken my babies to Vets in Backbay-Newport, Villa Park, and all over Huntington Beach just to find the right vets for the right procedures. We decieded to check it out because our youngest, Kona, needed stitches due to a improper haircut from a chain-store groomer. I was immediately greeted with a friendly atmosphere and a big smile from Dr. Tran & staff.
We were quoted a third of the price and double the service. As a customer you do get what you pay for and you also need to only pay for what you need. If you can't afford occurances pets, just like humans endure, dont have a pet then you wont have to be disappointed everytime you have to cough up a penny.
As for our little family, we will continue to do business with Dr. Tran and recommend him to friends and family.
Gen_Trevor

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

We have had two visits to Friendly Animal Hospital; first was our 6 mo. old lab Dakota to get spayed and second was for an unfortunate accident. Our first experience was wonderful, the staff that welcomed us was very warm and sincere. It was a great experience. Recently our lab got into some radiator fluid and motorcycle oil. When we got home from work we did not know how long ago she digested the fluids. We panicked and called Friendly Animal Hospital first because our first experience was great. They immediately told us to come in and Dr. Tran explained exactly what he had to do. He also called another local vet on speaker phone with us who offered an anecdote that would immediately wash the fluids out. However, this procedure was $2500 because it was instant. Dr. Tran offered to pump her stomach, hook her up to an IV, enema etc etc to ensure he was getting everything out. Dr. Tran and all the staff members were very empathetic and compassionate. Dr. Tran allowed us to stay in the room with them as they worked on her. He commented that he treats every animal that comes through his door as his own. After the procedure was done, he made sure we were right there with Dakota when she woke up. As were were there for roughly 3 hours, I watched how they treated other pets and owners; it was exactly how we were treated. We were very pleased with the webcam also since Dakota had to return the next day for observation. Dr. Tran explained everything in detail to us and for that we are so thankful to him. We will continue to take our two dogs to Friendly Animal Hospital.
Grateful,
Trevor, Gen & Dakota
Sam Sawyer

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

I just finished reading all the posts about Friendly Animal Hospital. While I am sympathetic to the tragedy of the person who lost their pet, mistakes happen. I don't know the story of your pet or if the dog actually bit the woman who was attending to it. Dogs get scared and nervous so I wonder where were YOU! I just brought my dog into this business to have him neutered. I was greeted quickly and told what to expect and ALL of the associated costs. I then brought my dog on his leash into a room where the attendant took charge of my dog and lead him into the back and placed him into a cage pre-operation. I came to get him when I was told and paid exactly what I was quoted and told how to care for him post op. They were FANTASTIC at one third the cost of my regular vet in Newport and they now have a NEW and THANKFUL customer and hopefully ALL my friends. Sorry for your loss, but this IS a VERY GOOD place
Animal Lover

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

You are obviously someone that works for the so called Animal Hosp. your under " A Rescue Group " give me a break !!!!!
a rescue group wrote:
Animal Lover

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

helloimbrittany1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would have known how DR.Tran killed my dog you would think twice about taking any of us in court for his stupididy he has killed lots of other animals and i dont think that any of us owners appreciate that!
You are obviously someone that works for the so called Animal Hosp. your under " A Rescue Group " give me a break !!!!!
luvdogs

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

They say they have been helping rescue groups for years but I think they have only been open for less than 1 year????
Carla N

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Dr Long Tran, D.V.M gave my Morkie puppy a full exam and provided a detailed explanation of what he was doing.

Unfortunately on the other hand Dr Tran's staff at Friendly Animal Hospital is incompetent. I was left in the reception area until last even though others came in behind me. I saw 3 different tech's just to get a routine puppy shot. None of the tech's demonstrated knowledge of what was required and could not answer my questions. Each repeatedly tried to give my puppy vaccinations that he had already been given by another vet a couple of weeks ago and wanted to give the rabies even though he is only 12 weeks and hasn't completed his puppy shots. They tried to tell me he needed to be treated for tape worms even though the recent stool test did not show any signs of tape worms. They also wanted to treat him for round worms; again even though the stool test did not show any signs of round worms and the records I had with me clearly state he was already treated for round worms twice! They also did NOT give him a complete 6-in-1 puppy booster. Leptospirosis and Hepatitis (CAV-2) was not included and the tech could not even tell me what Leptospirosis is or what causes it. I've since looked it up on Google and found that it can infect humans as well as animals.

You can find out more here: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/le...

Friendly Animal Hospital = Fail.
sweetness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

k obviously the woman us tryin to make money its obvious and i say accidents happen we are humans and i dont believe the ppl that work at the said hey her doggie the door is open go outside...i started taking my kitten there and they are Great i was surprised how calm and comterble my kitten felt since he usually doesnt like strangers...i say the service is great everything is great and stop trying to destroy bussiness
JENNIFER loughran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

I HAVE SOMETHINGS TOO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE. THEY KILLED MY KIDS DOG BECAUSE WE WERE TEN DOLLARS SHORT. I TRYED TO GO GET THE OF THE MONEY AND I CAME BACK THEY TOLD ME ITS TOO LATE. SO I LOST MY KIDS DOG AND LOST SIX THOUSANDS FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN DOLLARS. WELL THIS PLACE SHOULDNT HAVE RIGHT TO BE CALLED A FRIENDLY PET HOSPITAL. WHAT THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KILL LITTLE KIDS PETS. WELL I WISH AND PRAY EVERYDAY TO GOD. OH WHY OH WHY DID I GO TO FRIENDLY PET HOSPITAL AND TOO A DIFFERENT HOSPITAL. MY MY FOUR YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL AND SIX YEAR OLD SON ARE STILL CRYING FOR THE DOG PUMPKIN. PUMPKIN WAS SIX months old.she need something removed and fast but we were ten dollars short and well let's just say they killed our DOG. A WORD OF A VOICES IF YOU WANT YOUR ALIVE DONT GO TOO friendly annual hospital.well thank you for taking time read this good bye.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntington Beach News Video

•••
•••

Huntington Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••