Tell me something

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2013
How does j hicks appliances have all those good lookin rides jus from some old washer and dryers
j Hicks

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Tell me something wrote:
How does j hicks appliances have all those good lookin rides jus from some old washer and dryers
Why don't you come ask me yourself ? Address is 20580 East Main St. In Huntingdon. Open 9-5 M-F 9-2 on Sat. I'm here everyday because I HAVE A JOB and obviously you haven't been in my stores. I have over 200 washers and dryers, New and used. Over 100 refrigerators in stock. New Sofa/Loveseat Sets , New Mattresses, Patio Furniture, new lawnmowers from time to time. If all I had was some old washer and dryers I'd be asking you for a ride to work since you seem to have extra time on your hands and all. Andddddd I have a unique ability to walk in a bank and take out automobile loans because I have equity in other things as well as good Credit.
Lag

Milan, TN

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Is J Hicks that place close to Save-A-Lot? Is a $10,000 SUV on some cheap rims 'good lookin' to you? Damn. NO offence J Hicks if I ever need a second hand appliance I'll come say what's up!
Go Getta

Humboldt, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Y'all a bunch of smartasses. J Hicks is taking care of his own business so why don't y'all take care of your own.
j Hicks

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Lag wrote:
Is J Hicks that place close to Save-A-Lot? Is a $10,000 SUV on some cheap rims 'good lookin' to you? Damn. NO offence J Hicks if I ever need a second hand appliance I'll come say what's up!
None taken. Cheap and 10k are terribly off the mark But to each is own. I respect that.
Haha

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 16, 2013
So I very successful business man sits around on this gossip site hmm that's cool.
He said it

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2013
That's how he said it. He can go get a loan anytime duhh!!! That=DEBT ;)
j Hicks

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Haha wrote:
So I very successful business man sits around on this gossip site hmm that's cool.
Must keep your enemies close. Apparently they are on this site, so this site I will continue to check every once and awhile. I'm not a very successful business man. I pay my bills, I have a few toys, and I've worked very hard for what I've gotten. I'm very blessed is all.
j Hicks

Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 16, 2013
He said it wrote:
That's how he said it. He can go get a loan anytime duhh!!! That=DEBT ;)
That=Lots of Debt. I'm broke for the next 10 years.
you know who it is

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Normally when my friends are involved, I opt out of commenting on this slander/libel site, but I'm scratching my head as to how ignorant some people are,$10,000.00? There's $10,000.00 bolted underneath the dodge that sits there alone... I guess when your buying your "blingtastic" ghetto rollers off your homies that jacked them from the other JHicks of the world, and throwing junk yard truck springs under your crown Vic to make em fit you can build 70k vehicles for $10,000.00... You'd think all you haters would be a little nicer to the small business owners of this town... If it weren't for our tax dollars, your walefare checks and food stamp cards would be non-existant.
KenC

Henry, TN

#11 Sep 3, 2013
I've know josh for years . Good guy good friend and personally who cares how he gets his shit its his personal business. He works hard as do many that have nice things. Keep on keeping on bro screw the haters.
yum

Smyrna, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2013
so hot!!! How big is his trouser snake?
Cameron

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2013
You know what I've came from joshes experience before, I didn't have a mommy and daddy paying for my stuff, so I got my tail up and had to work if I wanted anything in life. I don't give a damn if his landrover cost 5$! He got it, and didn't sell crack to receive it! Unlike some people I know.... Pretty sure his j.hicks sign cost more than all yalls shit talking folks rides put together
trevor longfellow

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Hey.... It's like this... If u don't have haters, your not doin it right... If I drive a Bentley, it's none of anybody's business how or why I got it... Unless your paying my bills.... So keep on ridin clean bro... Do your thing....
Jo Bolen

Morrilton, AR

#15 Aug 9, 2014
I can't believe I'm just now reading this. Josh keep doing what u do don't let the haters that only dreams of having what u have bring u down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two men arrested in Huntingdon slaying (Feb '14) 11 hr The One 29
Penny Cary 15 hr dime girl 5
Heather Rackley Art of Floral 18 hr UnHypocrite 3
35 years in prison pleases cop dad (Jul '07) Thu kris iver 148
Mckenzie healthcare cheating their staff out of... Wed Guest 9
What's the old McDonalds being turned into? Wed HI 2
Kortney is a dumb.... Wed Hum 8
Huntingdon Dating
Find my Match

Huntingdon People Search