First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heather

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2013
What Webb down there
Annie

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Heard drug bust
DD

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Annie wrote:
Heard drug bust
who was it?
Hmmmmm

Milan, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Check the Chronicle tomorrow. All the details should be there.
Leon

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 19, 2013
It was some white people that's all that matters ..just goes to show whites are helping ruin our beautiful America
Hmmmmm

Milan, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Chronicle shows three arrests at Deerfield, two on 3/12/13 and one on 3/14/13. They were David Walters, Tara Willis, and Angel Hernandez. Shouldn't surprise anyone who knows them!
Hmmmmm

Milan, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Leon wrote:
It was some white people that's all that matters ..just goes to show whites are helping ruin our beautiful America
May we take it from your comment that you are not white? I think if you go down the list of arrests you will find more arrests among blacks than other races (and blacks are a far smaller percentage of the population). Check the daily population of any jail, prison, or 'wanted' list and you will find blacks represent a disproportionate percentage of criminal activity. Check the morgue and you will find blacks kill each other over small time drug deals, petty arguments over women or dogs or other material goods, at a rate far greater than any other ethnic group. So, tell me...who's ruining America?
Leon

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Jokes on you ! I am white .. And angel Hernandez is adopted he is not Mexican
Leon

Duluth, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Who is smoking and manufacturing meth ? Whites whites whites whites .. If white people quit smoking the shit , we wouldn't hve to worry about those Mexicans !
Leon

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
If whites wouldn't hve brought the blacks .. We wouldn't have to worry about them either ! It's all whiteys fault
Hmmmmm

Medina, TN

#11 Mar 20, 2013
And your point is what? Yes, whites manufacture and use meth more than blacks, or at least it seems that way. And who said anything about Angel being Mexican, or being adopted. I don't know him at all, just read his name in the paper.
Leon

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2013
My point is we need to focus on keeping all the white people from using drugs
Guest

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Leon wrote:
My point is we need to focus on keeping all the white people from using drugs
and all the black people from selling it!
Well

Bells, TN

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Is the Tara girl the one that manages it daughter?
Guest101

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Well wrote:
Is the Tara girl the one that manages it daughter?
yes
guest

New Salisbury, IN

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Well wrote:
Is the Tara girl the one that manages it daughter?
no it wasnt. it was taran riggs!
Guest101

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>no it wasnt. it was taran riggs!
no it wasn't it was Tara walters
Guest

Gleason, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
It was Tara whoever now & she is David Walters & Amy Dowdys' daughter. No wonder she is the way she is when David & Amy themselves have cooked & done meth. Amy let her run wild as a young teenager while Amy was doing meth herslef & David was in prison. No wonder she is the way she is. Personally I blame the parents for their daughters meth habit & they need to get her some help but they never will when they still do it themselves.
know them

Dallas, TX

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
It was Tara whoever now & she is David Walters & Amy Dowdys' daughter. No wonder she is the way she is when David & Amy themselves have cooked & done meth. Amy let her run wild as a young teenager while Amy was doing meth herslef & David was in prison. No wonder she is the way she is. Personally I blame the parents for their daughters meth habit & they need to get her some help but they never will when they still do it themselves.
I know. All of them. Her name is Tara Willis. Amy doesn't. DO METH NOW. DAVID. AND TARA DO. AMY IS TRYING. TO GET HER DAUGHTER. AND ORESENT HUSBAND. CLEANED UP.
Tania

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2013
know them wrote:
<quoted text>I know. All of them. Her name is Tara Willis. Amy doesn't. DO METH NOW. DAVID. AND TARA DO. AMY IS TRYING. TO GET HER DAUGHTER. AND ORESENT HUSBAND. CLEANED UP.
her husband has been a pill head for years, good luck to them all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humboldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to Humboldt Middle School Principal 19 hr Homey 4
Alex Mcfadden (Dec '12) 23 hr Alex 11
tamra larue Fri head huntin 1
Humboldt Middle School Teacher Fri pitbull 15
Assisted living (Apr '14) Nov 20 Wally West 3
Teresa Wynn/Gray Nov 20 Guest 6
Humboldt's Dog Problem Nov 19 Needs Peace and Q... 1
Humboldt Dating
Find my Match

Humboldt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Humboldt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Humboldt

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:05AM
Chargers' Week 12 Preview vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 5:45 AM
Biggest Upsets for NFL Week 12
ESPN12:48 PM
Broncos' Sanders: Hit was legal; ready to go
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Rams' defense closer to expectations - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:30 PM
Rodney McLeod not fined for hit that concussed Emmanuel Sanders