Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Humboldt Forum

Comments (Page 1,811)

Showing posts 36,201 - 36,220 of123,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do the conservatives want to prohibit homosexuals from getting married, but don't want to make heterosexual adultery illegal (and punishable by death, as is written in the Bible)?
All I said was in God eyes all sin is wrong.You quote the Bible pretty good.But theres one thing you keep leaving out and thats forgiveness.Another thing you leave out is that God will judge all
people.Being a Democrat or Repbuliocan will not save your soul on that last and final day.Gods word will be final.I`m so glad that a mere mortal man such as yourself cant and will not judge me on that great day.Who said that amused was going to Heaven I cant find that anywhere in the Bible can you if you can please put chapter and verse if you find it.The only thing that will matter is our relationship we have with the Father in heaven.Have we confessed his name before men?Do we believe that Jesus Christ is and was the Son of God?Have we seeked the remission from our sins?Do we accept Christ as the saviour? Yes amused Only God can save our souls not being a member of the Republican or Democrat parties can do that.All those who have lied,cheated and stole their millions will die just the same as a poor person and they will not be able to take it with them.I have never seen a Looms&Fargo truck behind a Hertz going to the graveyard have you? Forgive them father for they know not what they do beautiful words to live by.
Every post you make involves consveratives do you hate those people? Shame on you if you do.
outside

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

it doesn't matter who you vote for they are going to screw you over

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
All I said was in God eyes all sin is wrong.You quote the Bible pretty good.But theres one thing you keep leaving out and thats forgiveness.Another thing you leave out is that God will judge all
people.Being a Democrat or Repbuliocan will not save your soul on that last and final day.Gods word will be final.I`m so glad that a mere mortal man such as yourself cant and will not judge me on that great day.Who said that amused was going to Heaven I cant find that anywhere in the Bible can you if you can please put chapter and verse if you find it.The only thing that will matter is our relationship we have with the Father in heaven.Have we confessed his name before men?Do we believe that Jesus Christ is and was the Son of God?Have we seeked the remission from our sins?Do we accept Christ as the saviour? Yes amused Only God can save our souls not being a member of the Republican or Democrat parties can do that.All those who have lied,cheated and stole their millions will die just the same as a poor person and they will not be able to take it with them.I have never seen a Looms&Fargo truck behind a Hertz going to the graveyard have you? Forgive them father for they know not what they do beautiful words to live by.
Every post you make involves consveratives do you hate those people? Shame on you if you do.
Nice Strawman, pony girl.

Advice: divide future rants into paragraphs like grown-ups do and more people will actually read them instead of just scrolling past them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
All I said was in God eyes all sin is wrong.
Then answer the question: if you believe homosexuals should be prohibited from marrying (due to Biblical concerns), do you also advocate instituting the death penalty against those caught cheating on their spouses (as the Bible commands)?

You will likely respond with a lengthy post about how Jesusy you are, but that will be just as informative as an actual answer to the question.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage a "Civil Right"?
what about Necrophilia?
Beastiality?
Pedophilia?
if it isn't a morality issue...what are they?
The word you are looking for is affect not effect, but, hey, that is a minor mistake compared to the premise of gay marriage being a civil right!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Man of the little people. Yeah, right.
“Obama, a former adviser told Vanity Fair’s Todd Purdum,“is a total introvert. He doesn’t need people.”
Got that. But the "little people" don't.
But there is one group of people Obama has to listen to: the people who give him large sums of money. He recently attended his 150th fundraiser. That’s more than the number attended by the last four presidents put together.
He's going for the record. Just like spending and golf outings.
Obama has seen enough Architectural Digest–type interiors in Park Avenue triplexes and Beverly Hills mansions, and on the block in San Francisco’s Pacific Heights, where every house is owned by a billionaire, to develop an expertise in Louis XV walnut commodes and Brunschwig & Fils fabrics.”
Maybe that’s why he treats us like Marie Antionette. Let them eat cake.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/302733... #
And if you were looking for advice on how tell a story that would impact millions upon millions of people, would you go to a director whose last four films were "War Horse," "The Adventures of Tintin," Indiana Jones 4," and "Munich?"
Nope.
But Team Obama did, and what they got in return was a continuation of the ongoing Spielberg flop-streak:
“At DreamWorks Studios, Steven Spielberg spent three hours explaining how to capture an audience’s attention and offered a number of ideas that will be rolled out before Election Day. An early example of Spielberg’s influence is RomneyEconomics.com , a website designed by the Obama team to tell the story—a horror story, by their reckoning—of Mitt Romney’s career at Bain Capital. Afterward, Spielberg insisted that Obama campaign advisor Jim Messina sit down with the DreamWorks marketing team. Hollywood movie studios are expert, as presidential campaigns also must be, at spending huge sums over a few weeks to reach and motivate millions of Americans.”
Messina took the meeting and is adamant the Bain attacks worked, but then I'd like to know why the Bain attacks have stopped cold?
If something works, you keep doing it, correct?
What I find especially funny is that the film business, including, the failing venture that is DreamWorks, has been a quivering tower of risky financing, corporate welfare, and shady investment for decades now.
Obama’s for the little guy. D’ya think he ought to talk to one of’em. Other than a servant?
Funny you should say that because I just saw a clip on the news about Obama and Romney both campaigning in Ohio. It showed Obama having lunch in a little BBQ shack with a couple of barbers and a few soldiers. Romney was hosting a formal luncheon for 300 business executives. Being out of touch with the common man is never an argument Romney will win against Obama!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

justme wrote:
<quoted text>The word you are looking for is affect not effect, but, hey, that is a minor mistake compared to the premise of gay marriage being a civil right!
You DO realize that "civil" is not another word for "black," don't you?
I am spam queen

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Charting The Cozy Connecions Between JP Morgan and the Senate Banking Committee."
Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/charting-th...
Pleas read my spam. am old but i can hide behind my keyboard and pretend to be young again. Boy do I wish I was young and smart like these other posters. They have brains. I will just lie and spam. I can fool these people.
I am spam queen

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Folks, don't hold yor breath waiting for this to ever happen!
Also, read on down in the Article until you get to the "Bob Corker" part, you're gonna love it!(sarcasm).
----------
"JP Morgan CEO Says Execs May Have Pay Taken Back."
Click here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_20851993...
Folks - my audience.
Don't believe anything you read other than what I post.
Please read my spam. I am old but I can hide behind my keyboard and pretend to be young again. Boy do I wish I was young and smart like these other posters. They have brains. I will just lie and spam. I can fool these people.
All Knowing

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, if you're going to Preach Sermons & quote the Bible on here about Homosexuality, you might want to remove the "saying" from your Profile..."A RAINBOW in the Dark"??? Lol!
Folks, don't believe the above poster. He has brains but I am sassy.
I have not read the Bible but I know all of it.
Please read my spam. I am old but I can hide behind my keyboard and pretend to be young again. Boy do I wish I was young and smart like these other posters. They have brains. I will just lie and spam. I can fool these people.
My daughter has a lesbian lover so I know.
No stalker just sassy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Pardon the double Post. My Stalker/Harasser MAY have struck, again...since he's made it quite clear that he doesn't want me using my comuter & it only seems to happen whenever he's posting in his full libelous glory...translation: LYING through his false teeth about me & my Kids!
Pardon the Post. I will make you believe I have a Stalker/Harasser that MAY have struck, again...since he's made it quite clear that he doesn't want me using my comuter & it only seems to happen whenever he's posting in his full libelous glory...translation: LYING through his false teeth about me & my Kids!
Now you can't see my real IP and blame me. I can use the judging and make you think i have many people that agrees with me.
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then answer the question: if you believe homosexuals should be prohibited from marrying (due to Biblical concerns), do you also advocate instituting the death penalty against those caught cheating on their spouses (as the Bible commands)?
You will likely respond with a lengthy post about how Jesusy you are, but that will be just as informative as an actual answer to the question.
Jesus said forgive not kill simple enough right.If you can find in the Bible that Jesus said to kill anybody for their sin then show me please.Beside I`m a lesbian if you can remember from a post I made a few months back you may not remember it.You post with such hatered for anybody that doesnt believe such as you do.I`m not Jesusy just a old sinner just as you unless you dont sin.To answer you question about marrying what would Jesus do about it.You seem to have asll the answers about everything I dont Like I said I`m just human and not God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can find in the Bible that Jesus said to kill anybody for their sin then show me please.
10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Female Fox Anchor Walks Off Set After Co-Host’s Sexist Joke
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/06/14/499...
On Fox & Friends Thursday morning, Steve Doocy interviewed members of the U.S. Navy Band about the band’s recent inclusion of women. Reacting to the segment, Brian Kilmeade remarked,“Women are everywhere. We’re letting them play golf and tennis now. It’s out of control.” Visibly upset, Gretchen Carlson, the only female host, walked off of the set.“You read the headlines. Since men are so great. Take them [women] away,” she said. Kilmeade responded,“All right. Finally.” Then, as she walked further off of the set, Kilmeade jeered,“Leaving an all male crew” and added “she needed a shower.”
Just another day at Fox.
Really Sassy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly why I have a problem with "Organized Religion" & believe that it has very little to do with a Belief in a "Higher Power" & a lot to do with the Teachings of "Man" for their own Self-Serving reasons.
And that's exactly why I will get angry and use this proxy that I found yesterday. You don't know who I am. I am capable of fooling everyone. I really don't believe what I post, I just want to harass everyone. Please read my spam. I am old but I can hide behind my keyboard and pretend to be young again. Boy do I wish I was young and smart like these other posters. They have brains. I will just lie and spam. I can fool these people.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I do not hate conservatives, but I do not think they alone have the keys to the kingdom of God. That is what most conservatives would have us believe. Having read the word of God in the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ, can anyone believe that those who advocate for less food for the hungry, less shelter for the homeless, less doctoring for the sick and less money for the aged will arrive to find the gates swung wide in welcome ? If so, they must have a different book than me. You posted about an armored car following the hearse....to hear a lot of those conservatives tell it you would think if they can't take it with them they don't aim to go.
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10
Nice try But if you remember my question where in the Bible does it say Jesus said kill somebody for their sins.If we went by that law then we would still have to offer up sheep for an sin offering.Have you put a perfect lamb upon an alter in the last year or so for your sins?By the way the NT starts when Christ goes to Heaven Now please show me chapter and verse where Jesus said kill someone for their sins.Didnt Jesus forgive a woman caught in the act of adultry and didnt he stop the people from throwing stones at her?Didnt he say let he who is witout sin cast the first stone?So that put an end to that didnt it?Christ was the lamb on the cross wasnt he?He could have killed those who nailed him to it but,he asked the father to foregive didnt he?So just post chapter and verse where Jesus asked us to kill somebody becuased they were sinners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try But if you remember my question where in the Bible does it say Jesus said kill somebody for their sins.If we went by that law then we would still have to offer up sheep for an sin offering.Have you put a perfect lamb upon an alter in the last year or so for your sins?By the way the NT starts when Christ goes to Heaven Now please show me chapter and verse where Jesus said kill someone for their sins.Didnt Jesus forgive a woman caught in the act of adultry and didnt he stop the people from throwing stones at her?Didnt he say let he who is witout sin cast the first stone?So that put an end to that didnt it?Christ was the lamb on the cross wasnt he?He could have killed those who nailed him to it but,he asked the father to foregive didnt he?So just post chapter and verse where Jesus asked us to kill somebody becuased they were sinners.
When did Jesus say anything negative about homosexuals?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus ever say about abortion?
Mobile_Amused

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Suddenly so quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,201 - 36,220 of123,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Humboldt Discussions

Search the Humboldt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone clinics 3 hr I need help 1
Suboxone clinics???? 3 hr Anyone 1
Elderly Man Crushed By Shed In Madison County 4 hr Ben 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr sally 8,462
kris and Jamie brown (Jun '13) 9 hr jerry 11
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr bob 8,504
•••
•••
•••
Humboldt Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Humboldt Jobs

•••
•••