Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Female Fox Anchor Walks Off Set After Co-Host’s Sexist Joke
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/06/14/499...
On Fox & Friends Thursday morning, Steve Doocy interviewed members of the U.S. Navy Band about the band’s recent inclusion of women. Reacting to the segment, Brian Kilmeade remarked,“Women are everywhere. We’re letting them play golf and tennis now. It’s out of control.” Visibly upset, Gretchen Carlson, the only female host, walked off of the set.“You read the headlines. Since men are so great. Take them [women] away,” she said. Kilmeade responded,“All right. Finally.” Then, as she walked further off of the set, Kilmeade jeered,“Leaving an all male crew” and added “she needed a shower.”
Just another day at Fox.
Really Sassy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly why I have a problem with "Organized Religion" & believe that it has very little to do with a Belief in a "Higher Power" & a lot to do with the Teachings of "Man" for their own Self-Serving reasons.
And that's exactly why I will get angry and use this proxy that I found yesterday. You don't know who I am. I am capable of fooling everyone. I really don't believe what I post, I just want to harass everyone. Please read my spam. I am old but I can hide behind my keyboard and pretend to be young again. Boy do I wish I was young and smart like these other posters. They have brains. I will just lie and spam. I can fool these people.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
All I said was in God eyes all sin is wrong.You quote the Bible pretty good.But theres one thing you keep leaving out and thats forgiveness.Another thing you leave out is that God will judge all
people.Being a Democrat or Repbuliocan will not save your soul on that last and final day.Gods word will be final.I`m so glad that a mere mortal man such as yourself cant and will not judge me on that great day.Who said that amused was going to Heaven I cant find that anywhere in the Bible can you if you can please put chapter and verse if you find it.The only thing that will matter is our relationship we have with the Father in heaven.Have we confessed his name before men?Do we believe that Jesus Christ is and was the Son of God?Have we seeked the remission from our sins?Do we accept Christ as the saviour? Yes amused Only God can save our souls not being a member of the Republican or Democrat parties can do that.All those who have lied,cheated and stole their millions will die just the same as a poor person and they will not be able to take it with them.I have never seen a Looms&Fargo truck behind a Hertz going to the graveyard have you? Forgive them father for they know not what they do beautiful words to live by.
Every post you make involves consveratives do you hate those people? Shame on you if you do.
Speaking for myself, I do not hate conservatives, but I do not think they alone have the keys to the kingdom of God. That is what most conservatives would have us believe. Having read the word of God in the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ, can anyone believe that those who advocate for less food for the hungry, less shelter for the homeless, less doctoring for the sick and less money for the aged will arrive to find the gates swung wide in welcome ? If so, they must have a different book than me. You posted about an armored car following the hearse....to hear a lot of those conservatives tell it you would think if they can't take it with them they don't aim to go.
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10
Nice try But if you remember my question where in the Bible does it say Jesus said kill somebody for their sins.If we went by that law then we would still have to offer up sheep for an sin offering.Have you put a perfect lamb upon an alter in the last year or so for your sins?By the way the NT starts when Christ goes to Heaven Now please show me chapter and verse where Jesus said kill someone for their sins.Didnt Jesus forgive a woman caught in the act of adultry and didnt he stop the people from throwing stones at her?Didnt he say let he who is witout sin cast the first stone?So that put an end to that didnt it?Christ was the lamb on the cross wasnt he?He could have killed those who nailed him to it but,he asked the father to foregive didnt he?So just post chapter and verse where Jesus asked us to kill somebody becuased they were sinners.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try But if you remember my question where in the Bible does it say Jesus said kill somebody for their sins.If we went by that law then we would still have to offer up sheep for an sin offering.Have you put a perfect lamb upon an alter in the last year or so for your sins?By the way the NT starts when Christ goes to Heaven Now please show me chapter and verse where Jesus said kill someone for their sins.Didnt Jesus forgive a woman caught in the act of adultry and didnt he stop the people from throwing stones at her?Didnt he say let he who is witout sin cast the first stone?So that put an end to that didnt it?Christ was the lamb on the cross wasnt he?He could have killed those who nailed him to it but,he asked the father to foregive didnt he?So just post chapter and verse where Jesus asked us to kill somebody becuased they were sinners.
When did Jesus say anything negative about homosexuals?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus ever say about abortion?
Mobile_Amused

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Suddenly so quiet.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What did Jesus ever say about abortion?
Excellent question....also the former post about gays. But I sure hear the Conservatives spew their ugly spin on the issue.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Suddenly so quiet.
No, as for myself I am just thinking about your two post, and thinking about how deep it really goes.
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Suddenly so quiet.
Nope just waiting to see if you could find in the Bible where Jesus said anything about Killing somebody because they sin and you still havent posted chapter and verse.As far as abortions go the only people who are speaking about abortions are the ones who havent been aborted correct? As far as homosexuals as a Lesbian God will be the judge wont he.After all what God will do to me and others will be left up to him.Now with that being said and done just post chapter and verse please.Or just say he didnt say anything about killing anybody because they sin.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

marilyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope just waiting to see if you could find in the Bible where Jesus said anything about Killing somebody because they sin and you still havent posted chapter and verse.As far as abortions go the only people who are speaking about abortions are the ones who havent been aborted correct? As far as homosexuals as a Lesbian God will be the judge wont he.After all what God will do to me and others will be left up to him.Now with that being said and done just post chapter and verse please.Or just say he didnt say anything about killing anybody because they sin.
But while you are here on earth it will be the Conservatives that will be judging you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

All of you Posters have just proven the very reason that we should adhere strickly to the "Separation of church and State" & stop trying to force our Religious beliefs on Others, no matter what they are!
Our Religious belief is a Personal thing & should be kept as such! This "In your face" Christianity is dispicable, annoying, very dangerous, & will wind up destroying this Country & our Society if it continues.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, & it appears that most of you "Evangelicals" haven't, practicing this "in your face...my way or the highway" form of Christianity, is working counter-productive to what you claim to want to accomplish. It is causing People to leave the Christian Faith in massive numbers, world-wide! I've been reading surveys recently, done by Reputable Polling Companies, that say there are now more People who say they are Atheists than Christian, in this Country! Talk about Backfiring in your face...& I can certainly understand why! It's just a shame that you don't!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

While on earth I get my "directives" from the law and or government!
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
Leviticus 20:10
The old testament laws do not apply to new testament believers.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
All of you Posters have just proven the very reason that we should adhere strickly to the "Separation of church and State" & stop trying to force our Religious beliefs on Others, no matter what they are!
Our Religious belief is a Personal thing & should be kept as such! This "In your face" Christianity is dispicable, annoying, very dangerous, & will wind up destroying this Country & our Society if it continues.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, & it appears that most of you "Evangelicals" haven't, practicing this "in your face...my way or the highway" form of Christianity, is working counter-productive to what you claim to want to accomplish. It is causing People to leave the Christian Faith in massive numbers, world-wide! I've been reading surveys recently, done by Reputable Polling Companies, that say there are now more People who say they are Atheists than Christian, in this Country! Talk about Backfiring in your face...& I can certainly understand why! It's just a shame that you don't!
Do you have a clue what separation of church means? No, I didn't think so!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Ok fine! You don't like that pesky little "separation of church & state" thing in our Constitution, much less understand what it means? Well I think, until you learn what it means, whether you like it or not, I shouldn't be paying Taxes for you & Your church Members to harass me about my Religious beliefs...continuously...so that your "Church" can avoid paying taxes! Churches that promote that harrassment of anybody who doesn't believe exactly like they do, should NOT have Tax-Free Status! That's Insult added to Injury, IMO!

You want to harrass other Believers??? You don't qualify as a Religious "Church", you qualify as a "Special Interest" Group! So, PAY YOUR TAXES like everybody else has to!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
It deeply saddens me that anyone could actually be born into this great nation, and experience our level of freedom afforded by a Constitution born of a Christian set of principles and be so ignorant of "separation of church and state", that was a Supreme Court decision...and originally found in Thomas Jefferson's 1802 letter to the Baptist Association of Danbury, Connecticut. Jefferson was responding to the Danbury Baptists' complaints that Connecticut's law was oppressive to their religion (among other things, Connecticut's law allowed towns to levy taxes for the support of a religion designated by the majority of voters; since Connecticut was overwhelmingly Congregationalist, the law effectively forced Baptists throughout the state to support Congregational churches). The Baptists, who knew of Jefferson's advocacy of separation, "honored [Jefferson] as an apostle of religious liberty. Much of their address sounded like [Jefferson's] bill for establishing religious freedom in Virginia, and they hoped that the sentiments of their 'beloved President' would prevail so that 'hierarchy and tyranny' would vanish from the earth" (Dumas Malone, Jefferson the President: First Term, 1801-1805, p. 109).
While Jefferson was powerless to change Connecticut's law (the First Amendment did not yet apply to the states), Jefferson used the occasion to express his belief that no such law could be implemented on the federal level. The Lame Stream Left have obscured his true intent!
You better read that Constitution before you make a bigger fool of yourself ...or spread any more of that Propaganda, whichever One you're doing. Whichever one it is, you're full of BS and spreading it...& that's just NOT the "Christian" thing to do!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
While on earth I get my "directives" from the law and or government!
As a Liberal, I want laws and a government that are fair to everyone.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

justme wrote:
<quoted text>The old testament laws do not apply to new testament believers.
I honestly do not mean for this to sound hateful in any way because I know how touchy everyone is about religion. But I have heard your statement over and over again, so why is the old testament even taught in religion if its relevance is denied by all who study it? Why don't they just reprint the book with the new testament only if the old testament is totally irrelevant?
Really Sassy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Exactly folks - my audience.
I have already told you I am an expert. I haven't read the Bible but I know more than those that were involved with it. Also, I have changed the constitution which you all have no clue about the constitution either.
Stop playing on topix people because you don't know what you are talking about. Than you can contribute to society and stop wasting my welfare funds.
You have to believe all these posts are from my stalker/harrasser. Because I don't lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Humboldt Forum right now

Search the Humboldt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Humboldt police search for woman accused of eld... 7 hr ???? 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 8,936
Jessica pinkerton 11 hr Guest 10
hunter harrison (Nov '11) 20 hr guest 17
Susan Dunlap Wilson Tue 😒 1
kris and jamie brown (Jun '13) Mon Jamie brown 24
Mary Murphy (Feb '12) Jul 20 LOL 3
•••
•••