Who do you support for Governor in California in 2010?

Posted in the Hughson Forum

Comments (Page 151)

Showing posts 3,001 - 3,020 of3,746
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

U R Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, the part you are quoting is under "BACKGROUND".
In short you are quoting what the law was before 227 and you are right, Taxpayers HAD TO offer bilingual ed. Before 227. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT 227 CHANGED YOU F'ING MORON.
Here is proof you are either too stupid to realize you were quoting the background, either that or you are lying.
"Background
California's public schools serve 5.6 million students in kindergarten through twelfth (K-12) grades. In 1996-97, schools identified 1.4 million, or 25 percent, of these students as "limited English proficient" (LEP). These are students who cannot understand English well enough to keep up in school. Eighty-eight percent of the state's schools had at least one LEP student, and 71 percent had at least 20 LEP students.
Under current law, schools must make their lessons understandable to LEP students. To help schools address the needs of these students, the State Department of Education created guidelines for the development of local LEP programs. These guidelines state:
The main goal of all programs is to make LEP students fluent in English.
Programs must allow LEP students to do well in all school work. In some cases, this means teaching some subjects to LEP students in their home languages.
Schools must allow all LEP students the option of being in bilingual programs. A bilingual program is one in which students are taught both in their home language and in English.
Schools must allow parents to choose whether or not their children are in bilingual programs.
THAT EXPLAINS WHAT THE ED CODE WAS BEFORE 227 YOU MORON.
Still waiting for the moron to post the letter of the law that proves that bilingual ed is illegal in California.........ROTFLMAO

For some reason you can't post that section for us??

I wonder why????????

Besides the fact that everyone here considers you a liar..........LOL
U R Hypocrits

Colusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for the moron to post the letter of the law that proves that bilingual ed is illegal in California.........ROTFLMAO
For the umpteenth time:

"Prop 227 requires California public schools to teach LEP students in special classes that are taught nearly all in English. This would eliminate "bilingual" classes in most cases."
U R Hypocrits

Colusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

You are funny. You quote what the law was before 227 (quoting from the background section without even realizing it) as if that proved me wrong, when in reality what you quoted is what was CHANGED by prop 227, so in essense you partially proved my point for me and didn't even realize it.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills class, probably take a basic Logic class as well and get a tutor.

You have a horrible reputation for misunderstanding most things, this is just one more pathetic example of how your cherry picked quote bit you in the ass because you misunderstood the context.

You are such a moron.

“Facts”

Tepic, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

U R Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>For the umpteenth time:

"Prop 227 requires California public schools to teach LEP students in special classes that are taught nearly all in English. This would eliminate "bilingual" classes in most cases."
you still have not shown us the letter of the la

“Facts”

Tepic, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

U R Hypocrits wrote:
<quoted text>For the umpteenth time:

that says bilingual Ed is not legal in California
Al Gore is God to Mr One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
that says bilingual Ed is not legal in California
How about EuroTrash Ed? You could have that hairy beast of a wife of yours learn to read. WoHoooo...LOL

Ya just can help yourself MASTERBAITING can ya crazy Troll One?...lmfao
Eric

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Eric is driving to Grand Terrace, California?
Angry American

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Jan Brewer
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama likes to eat dog. That's why his ears are so big...
Jenny

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Jenny is driving to Highland, California?
Michelle

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama likes to lick his dog's butthole as he howls to the full moon.
EL Viejo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Obama likes to lick his own butthole. It's what dogs do.
Minnesota Viking Aryan

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Voted for Popeye and Olive.
Check on Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I voted for Wimpy whose mantra was "I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today."
Minnesota Viking Aryan

Northfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Voted for Cock Roach and Peter rom Cosby Show.
Heather

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Heather is driving to Yucaipa, California?
john

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

.....anything but, "moon-beam" brown!!!!
john

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Obama the Dog Eater wrote:
Obama likes to eat dog. That's why his ears are so big...
obama the dog-eating commie!!
Big Chief Hopey Changey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

john wrote:
<quoted text> obama the dog-eating commie!!
I feel your pain...

I left Salinas,(Montery County) which is a well known sanctuary safe haven for illegal mexican criminal welfare leeches and their anchor baby gang banger murderers and drug thugs.

The City of Salinas (pop 150,000) has been no. 1 in CA. for two years running now for the highest crime/murder rate per capita relating to youth gang banger crime and murder. People can't even stand in their driveway without the possibility of being robbed, stabbed, or shot dead. The mexicans there have even robbed old ladies in their wheel chairs, LMAO, right on Main St.

The sanctuary city policies have turned Salinas into one big lawless filthy mexi-ghetto.

Are the politicians in Sac. still speaking english in the State Assembly? Saw an article in > www.thecalifornian.com < that Luis Alejo proposed to his novia on the House floor and all the politicians were chanting "Si se puede"... fckin' hilarious...
Minnesota Aryan Viking

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Tom Metzger 2012...........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,001 - 3,020 of3,746
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hughson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hughson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hughson People Search