First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just a ol pal

Ransom, KY

#101 Sep 30, 2011
from the looks of things john has turned things around working everyday in the coal mines again, and yeah he has a wild streak but thats what all these women love about him if you ask me. i know both him and caroline and i have to say all you have to do is see them together and you can see the happiness and love on thier face's. and its about time because truth be said they both deserve it after all they have been through. i look for these two to make something of thier lives together. and i know john pretty well if he wants it he will do it!! and its plain to see he wants what ever it takes to be with her. i hope for his sake they do cause he has been through hell with that bitch of a wife he had over child support and money. hell i heard she tried to have him jailed and him working in the mines and paying support. saying he wasn't paying. she has ran to that courthouse so much that she has blew her legs out she was on crutches and wearing a knee brace last time i saw her. dam give this guy a break.
WTF

Winchester, KY

#102 Oct 4, 2011
Well, who ever wrote this, you must know them from a different time because they are no longer together, I know first hand cause i have been out john since she left him, and i regret it so much. He just lies to much, but he is good in bed, but that is about all he is good for. Good luck Caroline, if you are smart you will stay the hell away from John Denver Shepherd. He is insane, lost his miind completely. I didn't understand this until I went out with him... All he did was talk about Caroline, and who does that when you are going out with someone??? JDS thats who. Obbession is not a good thing.
wow

Hindman, KY

#103 Mar 19, 2013
well i heard he was a rat. better not deal with him or he will either rat on you or steal from you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hueysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
party girl (Jul '09) 17 hr Mr martin 5
Kelly McElhose 17 hr Vickie 13
TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 19 hr Cats Fan 24
dinwood drug haven (Apr '14) 21 hr food stamper 94
Thomasine, red, stevie , ginger, henry, and one... (Dec '13) Sat funky girl 54
tracie newsome Sat Vanessa 9
tracie newsome Sat Vanessa 3
Hueysville Dating
Find my Match

Hueysville People Search