Wonderful

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

What a great job of painting on the new museum. Everything looks so fresh! Tourists will love this place.
sky

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Wonderful wrote:
What a great job of painting on the new museum. Everything looks so fresh! Tourists will love this place.
What museum?:)
Ready

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

The new Arnold Historical Museum is located on Jeffco next to the Eagle's Lodge. It's not open yet, but will be soon.
Haha

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

What tourist. You can't be that dillusional that you really believe anyone is coming here on vacation. Are you naive or just that retarded.
History Buff

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

For your information tourists come to and stay in Arnold all the time. Tourists come for Cardinal games, sports tournaments, family reunions, weddings, funerals, to visit their families and some who live around here come to visit from surrounding areas. Some people just stop because we
have a bunch of restaurants to eat, then decide to look around a bit.
You may find that history will become more interesting to you when you get older.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

History Buff wrote:
For your information tourists come to and stay in Arnold all the time. Tourists come for Cardinal games, sports tournaments, family reunions, weddings, funerals, to visit their families and some who live around here come to visit from surrounding areas. Some people just stop because we
have a bunch of restaurants to eat, then decide to look around a bit.
You may find that history will become more

interesting to you when you get older.
I am old enough to enjoy history my family has been living in the area for close to a hundred years my grandmother went to Declan when it was the one room school house. But other than farming and meth and other drugs Arnold has know real history I could see being excited if it where mastodons museum but not the Arnold history museum what do the have on exhibit old
Meth labs and farming equipment Arnold is a joke can't believe I moved my family back here what was I thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent House Springs Discussions

Search the House Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min Obama Bitches 95,628
Describing Lack of Character 2 hr DSH 18
7th birthday for boy who drowned Friday7th birt... 3 hr Joe 2
Who will it be for District 113? 4 hr research 15
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 5 hr Just wondering 5
Feral Cats 5 hr can man 7
7 Arrested for Stealing at Walmart in Arnold (May '13) 5 hr Mark 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

House Springs Jobs

•••