New Historical Museum

Posted in the House Springs Forum

Wonderful

Arnold, MO

#1 May 14, 2012
What a great job of painting on the new museum. Everything looks so fresh! Tourists will love this place.
sky

Camdenton, MO

#2 May 14, 2012
Wonderful wrote:
What a great job of painting on the new museum. Everything looks so fresh! Tourists will love this place.
What museum?:)
Ready

Arnold, MO

#3 May 14, 2012
The new Arnold Historical Museum is located on Jeffco next to the Eagle's Lodge. It's not open yet, but will be soon.
Haha

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2012
What tourist. You can't be that dillusional that you really believe anyone is coming here on vacation. Are you naive or just that retarded.
History Buff

Arnold, MO

#5 Jun 1, 2012
For your information tourists come to and stay in Arnold all the time. Tourists come for Cardinal games, sports tournaments, family reunions, weddings, funerals, to visit their families and some who live around here come to visit from surrounding areas. Some people just stop because we
have a bunch of restaurants to eat, then decide to look around a bit.
You may find that history will become more interesting to you when you get older.
Haha

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
History Buff wrote:
For your information tourists come to and stay in Arnold all the time. Tourists come for Cardinal games, sports tournaments, family reunions, weddings, funerals, to visit their families and some who live around here come to visit from surrounding areas. Some people just stop because we
have a bunch of restaurants to eat, then decide to look around a bit.
You may find that history will become more

interesting to you when you get older.
I am old enough to enjoy history my family has been living in the area for close to a hundred years my grandmother went to Declan when it was the one room school house. But other than farming and meth and other drugs Arnold has know real history I could see being excited if it where mastodons museum but not the Arnold history museum what do the have on exhibit old
Meth labs and farming equipment Arnold is a joke can't believe I moved my family back here what was I thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 19 min Go Blue Forever 573
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min STALKED by ChilliJ 97,263
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 44 min redeemer 3,169
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 57 min Doris Borgelt 502
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 11 hr FyI 304
County Councilman Boyer 14 hr Doris Borgelt 108
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 14 hr Doris Borgelt 14

House Springs Jobs

House Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

House Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in House Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]