First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wast of time

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Cave of Fear to go to the website it sounds as if it might be pretty good then when you get there you pay 15 dollars for your ticket no big deal right for something good, but all you do is walk through a few areas and then you are walking down stairs down into the cave. There are so many stairs and they have this smoke mach. going making so much smoke you can't see the person in front of you and you cant even see the stairs you just have to feel your way and hope you don't fall. Then you get to the bottom to see a flame and a couple people dressed up as something then you walk back up. There was nothing scary about this i mean if i wanted to go some where and pay 15 dollars to walk down some stairs i could go any where. We went there thinking it was supposed to be something good. Don't waste your time or money..
Idiot Newspaper

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2011
LMFAO. I could have told you it was probably not worth it.
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2011
wast of time wrote:
Cave of Fear to go to the website it sounds as if it might be pretty good then when you get there you pay 15 dollars for your ticket no big deal right for something good, but all you do is walk through a few areas and then you are walking down stairs down into the cave. There are so many stairs and they have this smoke mach. going making so much smoke you can't see the person in front of you and you cant even see the stairs you just have to feel your way and hope you don't fall. Then you get to the bottom to see a flame and a couple people dressed up as something then you walk back up. There was nothing scary about this i mean if i wanted to go some where and pay 15 dollars to walk down some stairs i could go any where. We went there thinking it was supposed to be something good. Don't waste your time or money..
yea,when they first came out with the haunted cave back 10-15yrs ago it was pretty good back then,but now it is not even worth wasting gas to drive from m-ville to hc to it.they dont have a clue how to put on a scary haounted thingamagigee at all.now if you got the actors from the theatre to put on a big haunted house with special effects and all then it would be good and worth the money to see it.also it would raise alot of money for the cave and theatre if thats their thing ya know.why not turn the theatre blding into a haunted theatre for the month of october and let that make them some good money.that would be a good haunted house/theatre i think.
wast of time

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2011
i guess we learn by going but all i know is i will be telling everyone i know not to go there because it isn't worth the time or money. i am not from horse cave so i hadn't ever heard of the place till i seen it advertised this year.
Loser Alert

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2011
they should callit Dave Fosters Really GAY Cave. best place to go is Hills of Terror in Bonnyville.
luke i am your father

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2011
lol they should have a disclaimer at the beginning

IF YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN OUR CAVE TOUR< YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. LOTS OF STAIRS AND LITTLE EXCITEMENT.
Masters of Milf

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2011
luke i am your father wrote:
lol they should have a disclaimer at the beginning
IF YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN OUR CAVE TOUR< YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. LOTS OF STAIRS AND LITTLE EXCITEMENT.
omg thats so funny. we did the tour and it sucked so bad we couldnt stop giggling. of course we were trippin BALLZ lol
Munster

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2011
To E-town, sorry to hear you had such a terrible time, me and my friends went, and it was a blast to see something new and different. Yeah, the stairs suck, but so does walkin' through a field of corn. The people there say they fog it, to keep people from jumping the rails, they say it will be expanding next year too. Gave them a "B" for effort. They had some of the actors who went through the night we did from the theatre, they were from New York, and said they "loved it". Perhaps if they had a floor that opened up and swallowed you, that would scare you, or real blades on the saw? The only other haunt around here worth checking out for some originality, is Baxter's. But if you go with a piss poor attitude, you will not enjoy it.
Hey

Munfordville, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2011
If you are looking for a good haunted house. Go to the metcalfe co fairgrounds the local fire department is putting on a haunted house there. It is by far the best one i have ever been to it cost 10.00 but is worth every penny it is every friday and saturday night untill the end of the month It starts at 6 and ends at midnight.
Cougar42

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Best Haunt we've been to! Something different! It was nice to see something other than the overkill hacker/thrasher/mass-murderer horror Sh--! At least they have decent actors! The market it way too flooded right now with the same stupid crap, this place had something different to offer. I think it was worth the $15.
sexylady

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2011
Had a blast! Sucks for u if u didn't! Maybe you just have a bad attitude 'bout everything. ur probably the type that pisses and moans 'bout everything if it's not 'bout u!
Munster

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2011
wast of time wrote:
To E-town, sorry to hear you had such a terrible time, me and my friends went, and it was a blast to see something new and different. Yeah, the stairs suck, but so does walkin' through a field of corn. The people there say they fog it, to keep people from jumping the rails, they say it will be expanding next year too. Gave them a "B" for effort. They had some of the actors who went through the night we did from the theatre, they were from New York, and said they "loved it". Perhaps if they had a floor that opened up and swallowed you, that would scare you, or real blades on the saw? The only other haunt around here worth checking out for some originality, is Baxter's. But if you go with a piss poor attitude, you will not enjoy it.
Runks

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2011
you can see the posts from people who run this cave of Bullshnish.
smooches

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Why are there so many people in this world that can't be happy unless they are complaining?!? We went through the cave and had an absolute blast!! Loved it and are looking forward to watching it grow in years to come. Life's too short to go through it looking for things to beeotch and complain about! I've been to some pretty lame haunted deals in my time but you won't hear me complain about them because my family and I still had fun!(isn't that the point in going to events of such?)
not impressed

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2011
Loser Alert wrote:
they should callit Dave Fosters Really GAY Cave. best place to go is Hills of Terror in Bonnyville.
Wow. You are super intelligent. Remind me to never get into a battle of wits with you!(ha.. seriously, i can't stop laughing at your ignorance)
Dave Foster

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2011
Loser Alert wrote:
Hey loser ... if you weren't a chickenshit you'd post your name here or at least you'd have the guts to come to Horse Cave and face me. But you won't 'cause you are pathetic, gutless and afraid you will get your butt kicked.
John John

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2011
Dave Foster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey loser ... if you weren't a chickenshit you'd post your name here or at least you'd have the guts to come to Horse Cave and face me. But you won't 'cause you are pathetic, gutless and afraid you will get your butt kicked.
Way to go Dave, kick his ass for me to.
catfight

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 26, 2011
Dave Foster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey loser ... if you weren't a chickenshit you'd post your name here or at least you'd have the guts to come to Horse Cave and face me. But you won't 'cause you are pathetic, gutless and afraid you will get your butt kicked.
Hit him with your purse,Dave!
Just Me

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Be too much scratching and hair pulling.
dutch

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2011
catfight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit him with your purse,Dave!
maybe he could use his flute as a weapon?????bore him/her to death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist Les Neville in horse cave 7 hr oh yes I did 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr hmmm 501
dart council candidates Thu vote 4 you not Dart 1
sorry bitch in horse cave Oct 21 shhhhhh 4
Piano lessons (Dec '13) Oct 21 bigwisdoms 6
drug dealers Oct 21 The Law 76
Adult Book Store Oct 20 Hca 10
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match

Horse Cave Jobs