Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
Heffer Cow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 20, 2011
 
Has the community leader ever been arrested????
buffered

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2011
 
Yes, Domestic violence in January, and DUI 2 weeks ago. He tested for marq. in his blood as well.These are the 2 I know of.1832
Peace pipe

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 10, 2011
 
THIS IS VERY SAD NEWS OF THE SO CALL BLACK LEADER OF HOPKINSVILLE. HE IS REALLY SOMEONE FOR OUR YOUNG BLACK CHILDREN TO LOOK UP TO ESPECIALLY IN HIS CHURCH?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Isn't he also the postmaster at the Nortonville Post office. I here he really thinks he is God's gift to women.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

He is no real preacher. he drinks alot and likes young girls. I have smoked a blunt with him many times. He uses the pulpit as a cover-up. Some here in town say he is gay or bi-sexual. He is just plain CRAZY!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2011
 
Sometimes the trail of the serpent goes behind the pulpit.
Frog Dr

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2011
 
He is a great mailman
hatefakeasspreac hers

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 26, 2011
 
Frog Dr wrote:
He is a great mailman
the postal serice need to fire his black ass!
noonesperfect

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Frog Dr wrote:
He is a great mailman
He is a person who has made mistakes like all of us have. For someone to say he should be fired is CRAZY!!...also, why say "Black Ass?" Sounds like someones a racist!!

“Fight the fight”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 26, 2011
 
Praise ye old Master
For the record

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 27, 2011
 
John Banks represents everything that is wrong with today's society. He holds on to the mythos that because he is black he is entitled to things, including his government job. If a white person had done half of the things he has, they would have been fired. But not only has John not been fired, he has been promoted. And yes, I think his race is why. That is not racism, that is reality, and another example of why Equal Opportunity Employment is not about providing equal opportunity, but about promoting one race over another, which actually results in discrimination against whites.

Don't go thinking that I've suddenly switched to being a right wing nazi. I'm not. I just think that people should be considered on their merits as a person, not the merits of their race. Blacks women can be Ms. America, but then they have their own race restrictive Black Miss America contest. Blacks can have their own exclusive scholarships, but if that is done for whites it's call racist.

This is the year 2011. How could we not have grown an more than this since 1865?
Wang

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 27, 2011
 
For the record wrote:
John Banks represents everything that is wrong with today's society. He holds on to the mythos that because he is black he is entitled to things, including his government job. If a white person had done half of the things he has, they would have been fired. But not only has John not been fired, he has been promoted. And yes, I think his race is why. That is not racism, that is reality, and another example of why Equal Opportunity Employment is not about providing equal opportunity, but about promoting one race over another, which actually results in discrimination against whites.
Don't go thinking that I've suddenly switched to being a right wing nazi. I'm not. I just think that people should be considered on their merits as a person, not the merits of their race. Blacks women can be Ms. America, but then they have their own race restrictive Black Miss America contest. Blacks can have their own exclusive scholarships, but if that is done for whites it's call racist.
This is the year 2011. How could we not have grown an more than this since 1865?
Beauty pageants are private contests held by invitation. Scholarships are set up by individuals, corporations, and other entities who can set the criteria that they are awarded (i.e. a McDonalds scholarship may be only available to workers or their families or a scholarship for survivors of a particular disease or handicap) So they can discriminate however they wish. Therefore your argument is invalid because laws against employment discrimination in the workplace do not apply.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 29, 2011
 
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty pageants are private contests held by invitation. Scholarships are set up by individuals, corporations, and other entities who can set the criteria that they are awarded (i.e. a McDonalds scholarship may be only available to workers or their families or a scholarship for survivors of a particular disease or handicap) So they can discriminate however they wish. Therefore your argument is invalid because laws against employment discrimination in the workplace do not apply.
I agree 100 %!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 29, 2011
 
For the record wrote:
John Banks represents everything that is wrong with today's society. He holds on to the mythos that because he is black he is entitled to things, including his government job. If a white person had done half of the things he has, they would have been fired. But not only has John not been fired, he has been promoted. And yes, I think his race is why. That is not racism, that is reality, and another example of why Equal Opportunity Employment is not about providing equal opportunity, but about promoting one race over another, which actually results in discrimination against whites.
Don't go thinking that I've suddenly switched to being a right wing nazi. I'm not. I just think that people should be considered on their merits as a person, not the merits of their race. Blacks women can be Ms. America, but then they have their own race restrictive Black Miss America contest. Blacks can have their own exclusive scholarships, but if that is done for whites it's call racist.
This is the year 2011. How could we not have grown an more than this since 1865?
I don't agree with the beauty contest thing, but I do agree 100% that John Banks represents everything that is wrong with today's society. He is all black people everywhere. President of the NAACP: He is a disgrace!! Preacher: He is a disgrace. Postmaster: He is a disgrace!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 29, 2011
 
John Banks is not a person i would trust around my young daughter, wife, or Sister. He is known as a Whore in Hopkinsville. He also likes Men too. How in the world did he get President of the NAACP, a very well respected Organization : If I was black, I'd be embarrassed to have his as President of the NAACP. also, a Preacher: WOW, God please protect his followers from his false teaching and example.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 29, 2011
 
hatefakeasspreachers wrote:
<quoted text> the postal serice need to fire his black ass!
Thats coming REAL soon !!
straightjacket

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 22, 2011
 
Sunshine Friend wrote:
Isn't he also the postmaster at the Nortonville Post office. I here he really thinks he is God's gift to women.
If he's God's Gift to women, let's pray it wasn't a final sale.
Employee

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 2, 2013
 
Well well well....
empl

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 8, 2013
 
John is doing his job
Lafayette

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 8, 2013
 
What is the obsession with this guy? Doubt if he reads this or cares. Folks get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Neighbors 1 hr dontbefooled 28
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 147,386
ginger parker 3 hr concerned citizen 8
New AD at Hoptown 3 hr amy 11
Caleb Renyolds BB house 5 hr BB insider 11
Sanders Brothers 6 hr britt b 4
Sheena Hotson 6 hr Aeiouy 152
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••