Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 28, 2012
 
Curious.
deceased

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 28, 2012
 
Absolutely i been scarin people since 1935
Black Ceaser

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 28, 2012
 
Yes they are why do you ask????
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 28, 2012
 
Just want to hear some story's. I've never really been a believer but Wanna know others opinions. DO U BELEIVE OR NOT AND WHY.
Black Ceaser

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 28, 2012
 
Well heck yea they real just come over hair in dee hoodin da daytime alls you be seeing is skeletons running around and at night you see nuttin but eyes and teeth floating around my neighborhood,heck some them eyes and teeth be riding bikes,man im so SCARED!!!!!
Tammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I believe in spirits! I use to live in a haunted house and me and my sister wake up with matching scratches. We researched the house and there's so many scary stories!
Black Ceaser

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 28, 2012
 
Tammy wrote:
I believe in spirits! I use to live in a haunted house and me and my sister wake up with matching scratches. We researched the house and there's so many scary stories!
Hey you and yo sista wasnt floatin dem dere boats was ye???
Tammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you and yo sista wasnt floatin dem dere boats was ye???
everyone thinks we are crazy but when we have friends over they seem them to. So we aren't crazy! Lol
useless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 28, 2012
 
Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you and yo sista wasnt floatin dem dere boats was ye???
dang black ceaser your all over topix. Go back to your food stamps and smoke your dope!
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 28, 2012
 
Is that all that's happened I'd just scratches?
Tammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 28, 2012
 
question wrote:
Is that all that's happened I'd just scratches?
no I've had bruises. I woke up in the middle of the night with a shadow standing over me. Doors slam. It's crazy
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 28, 2012
 
I've heard that its not the house that's haunted it's the person.
seen it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 28, 2012
 
I've seen full body ghost. I've mistaken them for my roommate.
Simple

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 28, 2012
 
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challe...

foolish shit, why let your brain be useless?
Its a muscle and you need to work it!

Santa/ghosts/jesus- NOT REAL PEOPLE. Now I have to go Im waitin for da toof fairy! Gonna gets my dollar!Hell yeahs!

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 28, 2012
 
No. There is no "spirit", your brain functions for a few minutes after you die and you might dream of a faraway place or your hospital bed or just a white light. But you're dead. Then your brain shuts down, and all you are becomes blackness. Maybe when your body is broken down by the flora and the fauna your atoms will be free to go on to bigger, better things. Who knows from there?
sorry for u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Simple wrote:
http://www.randi.org/site/inde x.php/1m-challenge.html

foolish shit, why let your brain be useless?
Its a muscle and you need to work it!

Santa/ghosts/jesus- NOT REAL PEOPLE. Now I have to go Im waitin for da toof fairy! Gonna gets my dollar!Hell yeahs!
yes there is a Jesus! If u don't believe in him I feel sorry for u. He once was a man that came from heaven and died for all of us. He took the beatings for us so we could be free of sin. He shed his blood for u. One day soon He will come back to get His ppl and I hope u have opened your eyes before He does.
well

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 29, 2012
 
sorry for u wrote:
<quoted text>yes there is a Jesus! If u don't believe in him I feel sorry for u. He once was a man that came from heaven and died for all of us. He took the beatings for us so we could be free of sin. He shed his blood for u. One day soon He will come back to get His ppl and I hope u have opened your eyes before He does.
And how do you know this?
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know this?
the way u know the wind is blowing on your face u can feel it. The Lord is real. Try praying ask him to come in your heart. U will feel like u have never felt before. Try it what do u have to lose? If u don't feel better then go back to how u are now. But if u do try it and sincere about it u will feel so different u will never want to walk away from it. Don't get me wrong u will still have bad days but the Lord will help u through it and u will be a stronger person. Jesus is love like u have never felt before.

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

sorry for u wrote:
<quoted text>
yes there is a Jesus! If u don't believe in him I feel sorry for u. He once was a man that came from heaven and died for all of us. He took the beatings for us so we could be free of sin. He shed his blood for u. One day soon He will come back to get His ppl and I hope u have opened your eyes before He does.
But...that doesn't make any sense. He took beatings for us? No he didn't. He was the one that said we'd go to hell for our sins in the first place, and he is the one in charge of that decision. So he died to give us a chance to go to heaven, but he's the one denying us the ability to do so? That's dumb as he11. Holy Trinity are one, right?

So they invented hell, then told us we'd go there no matter what, then had one of them figuratively die, but not really cause he's immortal trilogy, and now we'll only go to heaven if we worship that retarded set of logic?

Since: Jul 12

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

love wrote:
<quoted text>
the way u know the wind is blowing on your face u can feel it. The Lord is real. Try praying ask him to come in your heart. U will feel like u have never felt before. Try it what do u have to lose? If u don't feel better then go back to how u are now. But if u do try it and sincere about it u will feel so different u will never want to walk away from it. Don't get me wrong u will still have bad days but the Lord will help u through it and u will be a stronger person. Jesus is love like u have never felt before.
The wind is just wind. Why are you inventing fantasies about the wind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Temp Services 28 min Libertarian 93
Howie 29 min Nomya 3
Does Angel have a new man? 32 min Jakeo 13
bus garage 45 min Facts 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr shish 147,020
Dirty Politics 1 hr Reporter 9
Officer Tracy White? 2 hr H S Truman 6
Former Police Captain Arrested (Aug '08) 4 hr The Preacher 28
Joey Pendleton Tue The Preacher 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••