First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Loser

Hopkinsville, KY

#147 Dec 12, 2013
wifey wrote:
I only have dealings with the police officers when I need them to protect and serve.. They have ALWAYS seemed to come thru the correct way for me and my family! I don't know of any good cops bad cops. But however my dealings was up to par! So has for me KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! HPD
HPD are the biggest and most dangerous gang in town. Every police officer in town are running drugs and doing murder for hire.
freedom

Van Nuys, CA

#148 Dec 12, 2013
How come no-one wants to put there name on any of these comments? I can understand wanting to remain anonymous if you criticize them because you know you will probably get a ticket or worse every time they see you,but if you defend them why are you hiding behind a screen name?
Loser

Hopkinsville, KY

#149 Dec 12, 2013
freedom wrote:
How come no-one wants to put there name on any of these comments? I can understand wanting to remain anonymous if you criticize them because you know you will probably get a ticket or worse every time they see you,but if you defend them why are you hiding behind a screen name?
The ppl saying good things hide their names Bc they are HPD.
Jason Mayton

Hopkinsville, KY

#150 Dec 12, 2013
Hi, its me, Jason. I have been arrested several times for not paying my child support. Look me up on ccjail.com ...its funny. I am a loser with no job and no education.
Here I am

Hopkinsville, KY

#151 Dec 12, 2013
freedom

Van Nuys, CA

#152 Dec 12, 2013
Jason Mayton wrote:
Hi, its me, Jason. I have been arrested several times for not paying my child support. Look me up on ccjail.com ...its funny. I am a loser with no job and no education.
there is a difference between not paying child support and not being able to pay child support.loser is only a word.
Looking

Hopkinsville, KY

#153 Dec 17, 2013
Mary aka huggie_mom wrote:
I felt many years ago that the legal system here wasn't so bad, but since I've seen up close, I know it's not like it was in the good old days. Ask any police officer now, and they will tell you that they can lie and use mentally handicapped individuals in any way they have to to get what they want out of anyone. They can lie to people they arrest to get a confession, even if that person is not guilty. They call it tactical interrogation. To Chico, your name is still written on a lot of buildings in town. Any idea why? For Linda, I don't have HATE in my heart. I am totally blown away by the corruption that has developed in this town that I've called home all my life. It breaks my heart to know that my grand children will grow up in a county that is not what it's called. As for the good people Chico spoke of, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Judge Self and Rick Bowling are what they appear to be, but as for Lynn Pryor, beware of the angel of light. She picks her friends to be on the juries that she has cases for. I have proof of that in BLACK and WHITE. And like all of us, I'm sure there are some skeletons in her closet. All I can say is be careful who you trust. An old friend of mine was chosen to serve on a jury on which she had personal ties with Lynn Pryor and the so called victims family. Needless to say, I no longer call her a friend because of the lies she told to get picked for that case.
I would love to she how she wins her cases, she has don't a lot of mean ,and wrong thing. I just on't have the proof Please share it.
Looking

Hopkinsville, KY

#154 Dec 17, 2013
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>there is a difference between not paying child support and not being able to pay child support.loser is only a word.
Mary, I don'y know how you can let me know what you have , but I need it, she it hurting a lot of families.
The Preacher

Indianapolis, IN

#155 Jul 31, 2014
I see one of HPD's former finest took an Alford Plea to his charge. The Mayor of Hoptown should issue a mandate to readminister the psychological test supposedly used when these officers were hired.

Too many people from.this police department have unbecoming character flaws that are supposed to be identified by that evaluation. Somebody manipulated with the scores. We have to weed these people out. They have destroyed the lives of too many.

We should also require the police chief candidates to take or retake the test.
The Preacher

Greenwood, IN

#156 Jul 31, 2014
Someone said police academy graduates have to take a test called the Minnesota Psychological Battery. This test determines if you have a mindset for fair play. It also looks at hard it is to change your mind.
They say Hopkinsville applicants for the Police Department had to take the test. HPD seems to have a higher rate of officers violating laws. Do anybody have any answers.or solutions?
The First Wife

Oak Grove, KY

#157 Jul 31, 2014
I know for fact my husband had to take lie detector test and drug test when he hired in at HPD.

I don't understand what happen. He changed to a mean person. I didn't know him.
mano

Hopkinsville, KY

#158 Aug 1, 2014
The First Wife wrote:
I know for fact my husband had to take lie detector test and drug test when he hired in at HPD.
I don't understand what happen. He changed to a mean person. I didn't know him.
I am sure he was mean from the start. He was just a wolf in sheeps clothing.
The Preacher

Shelbyville, IN

#159 Aug 2, 2014
mano wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure he was mean from the start. He was just a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I think the person doing the hiring deliberately hired people who flunkled that test.

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#160 Aug 15, 2014
They could've do a better job on the real criminals instead of stopping the same people everyday for the same excuse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Typical Blacks showing true colors 18 min Retired Farmer 14
local coach girlfriend unfaithful 1 hr fghty 18
Judge Adams 2 hr The Preacher 34
who is she! 4 hr jamie 7
Tammy Lamb 4 hr jamie 20
Brazeway 7 hr Helton40 1
Stevie Oliver? 14 hr good man 1
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Hopkinsville People Search