|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

wifey wrote:
I only have dealings with the police officers when I need them to protect and serve.. They have ALWAYS seemed to come thru the correct way for me and my family! I don't know of any good cops bad cops. But however my dealings was up to par! So has for me KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! HPD
HPD are the biggest and most dangerous gang in town. Every police officer in town are running drugs and doing murder for hire.
freedom

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

How come no-one wants to put there name on any of these comments? I can understand wanting to remain anonymous if you criticize them because you know you will probably get a ticket or worse every time they see you,but if you defend them why are you hiding behind a screen name?
Loser

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

freedom wrote:
How come no-one wants to put there name on any of these comments? I can understand wanting to remain anonymous if you criticize them because you know you will probably get a ticket or worse every time they see you,but if you defend them why are you hiding behind a screen name?
The ppl saying good things hide their names Bc they are HPD.
Jason Mayton

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Hi, its me, Jason. I have been arrested several times for not paying my child support. Look me up on ccjail.com ...its funny. I am a loser with no job and no education.
Here I am

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

freedom

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Jason Mayton wrote:
Hi, its me, Jason. I have been arrested several times for not paying my child support. Look me up on ccjail.com ...its funny. I am a loser with no job and no education.
there is a difference between not paying child support and not being able to pay child support.loser is only a word.
Looking

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary aka huggie_mom wrote:
I felt many years ago that the legal system here wasn't so bad, but since I've seen up close, I know it's not like it was in the good old days. Ask any police officer now, and they will tell you that they can lie and use mentally handicapped individuals in any way they have to to get what they want out of anyone. They can lie to people they arrest to get a confession, even if that person is not guilty. They call it tactical interrogation. To Chico, your name is still written on a lot of buildings in town. Any idea why? For Linda, I don't have HATE in my heart. I am totally blown away by the corruption that has developed in this town that I've called home all my life. It breaks my heart to know that my grand children will grow up in a county that is not what it's called. As for the good people Chico spoke of, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Judge Self and Rick Bowling are what they appear to be, but as for Lynn Pryor, beware of the angel of light. She picks her friends to be on the juries that she has cases for. I have proof of that in BLACK and WHITE. And like all of us, I'm sure there are some skeletons in her closet. All I can say is be careful who you trust. An old friend of mine was chosen to serve on a jury on which she had personal ties with Lynn Pryor and the so called victims family. Needless to say, I no longer call her a friend because of the lies she told to get picked for that case.
I would love to she how she wins her cases, she has don't a lot of mean ,and wrong thing. I just on't have the proof Please share it.
Looking

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

freedom wrote:
<quoted text>there is a difference between not paying child support and not being able to pay child support.loser is only a word.
Mary, I don'y know how you can let me know what you have , but I need it, she it hurting a lot of families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Skuljan 9 min Quervo 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min Buck Ofama 16,130
jsmc express lab 1 hr poor management 2
Temp Services 1 hr Libertarian 93
Howie 1 hr Nomya 3
Does Angel have a new man? 1 hr Jakeo 13
bus garage 1 hr Facts 11
Former Police Captain Arrested (Aug '08) 5 hr The Preacher 28
Joey Pendleton Tue The Preacher 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs