First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caldwell co tiger

United States

#21 Jun 15, 2012
I like coach clark from hoptown high school. Give him couple more yrs b4 calling for his job. Hes winless but gets under Head Lovelace skin. He rips Clark to me Wyatt, Barnes Lawson and randy all the time. Steve needs to let petty stuff go or look in the mirror.
ole tiger parent

United States

#22 Jun 15, 2012
My son played for Hoptown when lovelace was the defense coach and he has a entitled attitude and he think everybody owes him. But Mark Clark isnt the answer for Hoptown and it sure aint young Goble either.
white boy special

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jun 26, 2012
I played for Goble and we didnt have any trouble finding the endzone. Why was he relieved of his duties? He put more points on SOC scoreboard against Hoptown than this clark character scored all season.
IN THE KNOW

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2012
Kelly is a lost ball in high weeds. Go back to your small small small school in Texas you came from.
hills have eyes

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Jun 28, 2012
IN THE KNOW wrote:
Kelly is a lost ball in high weeds. Go back to your small small small school in Texas you came from.
well said
Stupid

Gilbertsville, KY

#26 Jun 28, 2012
Kelly just listens to the money people in town that do not have a clue. Clayton has cock blocked all the good coaches that might want to coach at Hoptown. Kelly is new to the community and will not ask any questions because he is afraid he will look stupid. If he keeps the money people on his side he might make it a few more years but most of the Old Tiger fans thinks he is stupid and has poor people skills. I do not know it it is that or if he is just a smart ass. Any way CCHS is giving him a good ass kicking in all sports except Basketball.
get a clue

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Jun 28, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Kelly just listens to the money people in town that do not have a clue. Clayton has cock blocked all the good coaches that might want to coach at Hoptown. Kelly is new to the community and will not ask any questions because he is afraid he will look stupid. If he keeps the money people on his side he might make it a few more years but most of the Old Tiger fans thinks he is stupid and has poor people skills. I do not know it it is that or if he is just a smart ass. Any way CCHS is giving him a good ass kicking in all sports except Basketball.
Not in boys and girls basketball, baseball, or soccer.
matt

United States

#28 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah but according to lovelace hoptown cheat in all them sports.
moot

Gilbertsville, KY

#29 Jun 29, 2012
If they cheat and do not win, does it really matter? They must be bad at cheating also?
2 sides

United States

#31 Jul 11, 2012
Cards Fan wrote:
I bet they would score more points if Goble was calling the shots
<quoted text>
haha a colleague of yours and ex staff member said to remind you of the playoff chokes in 05 and 2011 2 shutouts in key playoff games.
Former Athlete

Brownsville, TN

#32 Jul 15, 2012
Say it with me, KELLEY IS A FRIGGIN J.O.K.E!!!!
2 sides

Hopkinsville, KY

#33 Jul 16, 2012
Former Athlete wrote:
Say it with me, KELLEY IS A FRIGGIN J.O.K.E!!!!
And so is football coach mark adam clark!!!
win the day

United States

#34 Jul 20, 2012
Cards Fan wrote:
I bet they would score more points if Goble was calling the shots
<quoted text>
nuttin like a lil self promotion. 40 y/o and cant get out ya pops shadow.
Notright

United States

#35 Jul 20, 2012
Win the Day, do not assume that Goble posted that. Just cause someone used a card title does not mean it was him. I'm 100% Positive it wasn't and has not ever posted on this message board. As far as living in the shadow I think he likes living in his shadow.
bet that

Hopkinsville, KY

#36 Jul 21, 2012
Notright wrote:
Win the Day, do not assume that Goble posted that. Just cause someone used a card title does not mean it was him. I'm 100% Positive it wasn't and has not ever posted on this message board. As far as living in the shadow I think he likes living in his shadow.
youre clueless to, gobble is all bout posting here and every other message board he finds.
Big Card fan forever and

Hopkinsville, KY

#37 Jul 21, 2012
This is about HHS not those losers across town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 45 min Voter 498
Where is the Justice here in Hoptown? 45 min The Preacher 88
Sheriff misuses(STEALS) money 57 min The Preacher 83
Twenty Percent of Eighteen Months 1 hr The Preacher 1
lady tiger soccer 1 hr zack 1
what happened to the 2 juvenile boys 1 hr WeWantJustice 5
the jones boy that did the assault 1 hr Bentley 46
Darlene Sumner Guilty all counts 1 hr Appeal 30
Where Did The Thread About The Teenage Sexual D... 2 hr Anal Andy 125
Hundreds pray for sexual assault victim 2 hr Pray 21
The 17 Year old Sodomy perps Tue Karma, She's a B!... 31
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Hopkinsville Jobs

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]