Rescue teams search river Police received report of a woman fal...

Search and rescue teams searched an area of the Hoosic River in the village over the weekend and into Monday, after witnesses said a woman may have fallen into the river and children later reported seeing a body. Full Story
nana says

Pelham, NH

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Why spend all that money - if she is in the river - she is dead? Wait til she comes back up.
Learned One

Bennington, VT

#4 Apr 6, 2010
So, if it was a member of your family - you'd be willing to wait? Wow, what a heartless, miserable soul you are.
Jennifer Fisk

Sanford, ME

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Too bad they didn't call the volunteer SAR dog teams in NY who train for just this scenario.
done time in vermont

Queensbury, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
the girl is from arlington and did not go in the river. They wasted all that taxpayers money, this is a FACT
Buddy

Holyoke, MA

#8 Apr 6, 2010
Where did you get those FACTS from Non Buddy, oh sorry I mean done time in vermont? The value of the search was priceless for the rescuers.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Your screwy Mark. I have not done time anywhere. Never even had a speeding ticket. Ask Kev.
liars liars

Bennington, VT

#10 Apr 6, 2010
done time in vermont wrote:
the girl is from arlington and did not go in the river. They wasted all that taxpayers money, this is a FACT
Names, proof, or shut up.
Buddy

Holyoke, MA

#11 Apr 6, 2010
I don't know who you think I am but sorry my name isn't Mark. Kev who? Non Buddy you know exactly what done time in vermont means. It means lived in Vermont. Now like liars liars says, names, proof, or shut up.

East Bumble

#12 Apr 7, 2010
Buddy wrote:
I don't know who you think I am but sorry my name isn't Mark. Kev who? Non Buddy you know exactly what done time in vermont means. It means lived in Vermont. Now like liars liars says, names, proof, or shut up.
I am Non Buddy and nothing else. I did live in VT for many years, but I wouldn't consider it as done time there. That person's first comments referred to VT jails.
Buddy

Holyoke, MA

#13 Apr 7, 2010
Show a link to that person's first comments where they referred to VT jails please.

Where is Hoosick is East Bumble, USA anyways?

East Bumble

#14 Apr 7, 2010
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/bennington-...
Here is today's comment. Jail mentality?
Buddy

Holyoke, MA

#15 Apr 7, 2010
You came up with that pretty quick almost like you were notified when I posted to it because you already had as done time in vermont but it's not what I asked for. Show where that person said they did time in Vermont jail or jails. Maybe that paranioa you suffer from is rubbing off on me. I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoosick Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoosick to undergo economic initiative, develop... Nov '14 Jim 2
Review: Cambridge Real Estate - Mark Surdam (Feb '14) Nov '14 Bea 2
Grafton's rotten apple (May '14) Oct '14 update ulysses 5
Uncouth dumpster business owners in Grafton (Aug '13) May '14 Lenny Dankman 3
New bar the subject of resident complaints (Nov '08) Apr '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 21
Kendra Kinerson Strand (Oct '13) Mar '14 ustupidppl 3
Bennington Fire Department looks forward to Bat... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 1
Hoosick Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoosick Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoosick Falls News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoosick Falls

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:23 am PST