NASA Shuttle videos of UFO's

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Opinion

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 30, 2012
If they are UFO's they are doing us no harm. If they come here to do us harm, that's why we have 12 gauges in our closets. I'd like to know how we have the technology to travel into outer space, but can't design a camera that can take a clear picture.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Opinion wrote:
If they are UFO's they are doing us no harm. If they come here to do us harm, that's why we have 12 gauges in our closets. I'd like to know how we have the technology to travel into outer space, but can't design a camera that can take a clear picture.
...we can and do have all of that. They can't show anything or they will lose their power. They have tons of material. Otherwise, how can you explain the quality of cameras going down 500% since the first ones from the 60's? Even your cell phone takes better pics than what they show us. Typical.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Opinion wrote:
not so sure they are not doing us any harm. Some do, some don't. The bad ones make hamburgers out of us. The good ones just like to hover over us and make us crazy.

;))
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
not so sure they are not doing us any harm. Some do, some don't. The bad ones make hamburgers out of us. The good ones just like to hover over us and make us crazy.
;))
...at the 18 minute mark:
&fe ature=related
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Depressing
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
;))
Maybe they use people for meat when they run out of Republican vegetables...ask any Weiner. Why is your mouth watering?
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Opinion wrote:
Some of us don't have 12 gauges in our closets...we prefer toilet tissue. Equipment used to photograph in outer space is different than spycams that people (usually 12 gauge shotgun owners)install in gay bar pay toilets...you know, the kind of stuff you need...
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jul 30, 2012
...to take a clear picture, that is.

Hope was helful!
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#10 Jul 30, 2012
(whoops) "helpful"
The Opinion

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 31, 2012
The Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us don't have 12 gauges in our closets...we prefer toilet tissue. Equipment used to photograph in outer space is different than spycams that people (usually 12 gauge shotgun owners)install in gay bar pay toilets...you know, the kind of stuff you need...
I apologize for the last couple of my posts. I'm deathly afraid of guns and hate all gun owners. Calling 911 after the fact keeps us safe as we all know. I know my posts made no sense but I was drinking last night and feeling a little silly, and couldn't resist mentioning the gaything.
Actual Opinion

Waianae, HI

#12 Aug 1, 2012
The Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the last couple of my posts. I'm deathly afraid of guns and hate all gun owners. Calling 911 after the fact keeps us safe as we all know. I know my posts made no sense but I was drinking last night and feeling a little silly, and couldn't resist mentioning the gaything.
He wrote this b/c guns help him make up for his miniscule weiner and he believed what his mommy told him about size not being everything when they had their "little talk."
Infidel

Honolulu, HI

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
;))
These outer space guys are the ones feeding you all the negative Obama information which then you pass on to us. Are they the ones that told you Obamas BC is bogus and the Supreme court will overturn Obamacare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Brimstone and Com... 2,281
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 6 hr Jack 61,975
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 7 hr Jack 1,742
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 11 hr Snap Crackle Pop 360
Man accused in alcohol poisoning of girl faces ... (Jan '10) 12 hr Aloha 47
KOBE is DONE_____THROW him in the DUMPSTER (Dec '13) 13 hr Jack 44
Firecrackers go out on sale for New Years Eve 13 hr God is on my side 2
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web