Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

If they are UFO's they are doing us no harm. If they come here to do us harm, that's why we have 12 gauges in our closets. I'd like to know how we have the technology to travel into outer space, but can't design a camera that can take a clear picture.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Opinion wrote:
If they are UFO's they are doing us no harm. If they come here to do us harm, that's why we have 12 gauges in our closets. I'd like to know how we have the technology to travel into outer space, but can't design a camera that can take a clear picture.
...we can and do have all of that. They can't show anything or they will lose their power. They have tons of material. Otherwise, how can you explain the quality of cameras going down 500% since the first ones from the 60's? Even your cell phone takes better pics than what they show us. Typical.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Opinion wrote:
not so sure they are not doing us any harm. Some do, some don't. The bad ones make hamburgers out of us. The good ones just like to hover over us and make us crazy.

;))
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
not so sure they are not doing us any harm. Some do, some don't. The bad ones make hamburgers out of us. The good ones just like to hover over us and make us crazy.
;))
...at the 18 minute mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Depressing
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
;))
Maybe they use people for meat when they run out of Republican vegetables...ask any Weiner. Why is your mouth watering?
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Opinion wrote:
Some of us don't have 12 gauges in our closets...we prefer toilet tissue. Equipment used to photograph in outer space is different than spycams that people (usually 12 gauge shotgun owners)install in gay bar pay toilets...you know, the kind of stuff you need...
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

...to take a clear picture, that is.

Hope was helful!
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

(whoops) "helpful"
The Opinion

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

The Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us don't have 12 gauges in our closets...we prefer toilet tissue. Equipment used to photograph in outer space is different than spycams that people (usually 12 gauge shotgun owners)install in gay bar pay toilets...you know, the kind of stuff you need...
I apologize for the last couple of my posts. I'm deathly afraid of guns and hate all gun owners. Calling 911 after the fact keeps us safe as we all know. I know my posts made no sense but I was drinking last night and feeling a little silly, and couldn't resist mentioning the gaything.
Actual Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

The Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the last couple of my posts. I'm deathly afraid of guns and hate all gun owners. Calling 911 after the fact keeps us safe as we all know. I know my posts made no sense but I was drinking last night and feeling a little silly, and couldn't resist mentioning the gaything.
He wrote this b/c guns help him make up for his miniscule weiner and he believed what his mommy told him about size not being everything when they had their "little talk."
Infidel

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
;))
These outer space guys are the ones feeding you all the negative Obama information which then you pass on to us. Are they the ones that told you Obamas BC is bogus and the Supreme court will overturn Obamacare?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Mayhem 2,123
obamacare busted! 2 hr Joe Balls 3
40% DON'T BELIEVE obama was born here 2 hr Guru 15
Mayor asks residents to report aerial advertising 2 hr Joe Balls 18
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 11 hr Guru CANT STOP LAUGHING 1,655
70-463 Exam questions and answers 19 hr passokay123 1
70-462 Exam Testing Engine 19 hr passokay123 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search