Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,387)

Showing posts 47,721 - 47,740 of61,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! There's a lot to explain. Don't go changing the subject. Guru asked a simple question. Come on Carney, I mean pau, explain it. You're right about one thing, I see a desperate attempt by obama to “distance” himself from Reid’s clumsy slander. Why is that? Please explain. No cutesy remarks, just for once, explain.
Stalking Troll Alert!

Nope. Go back and read what the judgeit queen posted. Keep a careful eye for the word "demands" with a few disgusting adjectives preceding it!

This is between Reid and Romney. Not the White House.

To put in terms you & your cutesy pseudonym may comprehend, the judgeit queen has an obligation to back up their claims, not the other way around.

Since: Nov 08

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
In politics, a charge unanswered is a charge believed.
Fine by me. I believe that Reid is a pedophile who gets pleasure with underage boys in the backsteet of his 67 chevy.

Come on Reid, prove it isn't true. I'm not hearing anything, so it must be.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking Troll Alert!
Nope. Go back and read what the judgeit queen posted. Keep a careful eye for the word "demands" with a few disgusting adjectives preceding it!
To put in terms you & your cutesy pseudonym may comprehend, the judgeit queen has an obligation to back up their claims, not the other way around.
Wrong again! The question was why was the WH running away from Reid? Nothing about "demands".

Please explain. No cutesy remarks required. Trolls use words like judgeit queen, so be careful, people might think you're a troll.

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

MeAgain wrote:
Also found this from 2010:
"The Alaska economy is the 45th largest in the United States, behind Maine and ahead of Rhode Island."
Once I stop laughing so hard I'll try and find some more recent figures.
There's only 600,000 people in the whole state dumbass, which is less than 1/2 the population of Maine and Rhode Island. It is also 139 years behind Maine in federal spending on the state level. Of course by using your metric, Californians should hold their heads high because their state budget exceeds most of the planets countries, except for the little detail abpout being basically bankrupt even though they have every tax known to man on the books.

And the best stat of all is that the people in Alaska are not disengenuous turds like yourself. You should visit there, you would be graciously accepted, despite your obvious issues.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

now OWS in SF is going after obama...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to explain. The only thing I see is a desperate attempt by you for providing a link then cut-n-pasting the contents. You still did not prove where Reid "demanded" to see Romney's tax returns.
he sure did. iy was all over the news you dork.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see Obama's birth certificate. a W-2 would be nice too, with his SS# on it.
I HOPE IN THE DEBATES THAT ROMNEY BREAKS THE RANKS AND SCREAMS THAT AT OBAMA AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE DEBATES. EVERY ONE!!!

THE ELECTION WOULD BE OVER FOR OBAMA AT THAT POINT. DO IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. REAGAN WOULD HAVE DONE IT, that is for sure!
Pau

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! The question was why was the WH running away from Reid? Nothing about "demands".
Please explain. No cutesy remarks required. Trolls use words like judgeit queen, so be careful, people might think you're a troll.
You're dumb as a rock eh Stalking Troll!

I'll flippin' cut-n-paste it for ya.
Guru wrote:
here is Hairy Reid,,,the lying c-sucker demoncrat that demands to see Mitt's tax returns for 12 years
Now if you'd to prove Reid said this or "demands" this, knock your f'ing self out. But the obligation resides with the judgeit queen and she provided zilch when called on it.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now if you'd to prove Reid said this or "demands" this, knock your f'ing self out. But the obligation resides with the judgeit queen and she provided zilch when called on it.
he said it over and over again dummy. were you up your own ass again when it was all over the news? or someone else's?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

India is now blaming obama for the shootings...

92 days to go. can't wait!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>

dikhead...Reid and Pelussi are the surrogates for obama. The White House is OURS. And I see an eviction coming. Soon.

...you are out of arguments now., gasp!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're wrong again!!! Here is the question:

"really?? then WHY WHY WHY is the WHITE HOUSE totally running away from REID NOW??!"

as you can see, this question has nothing to do about demands, just explain why the WH is running away from Reid. Cut the name calling and explain!!!! We're not buying your lame excuses anymore.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

hey meezer...how much are thos e500 acre opossum farms again where you live? I have $21.34 saved up now....how many of them will that buy me?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Meezer stopped running the opossum farm when he discovered the eggs wouldn't hatch, even after setting on them for a month.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong again!!! Here is the question:
"really?? then WHY WHY WHY is the WHITE HOUSE totally running away from REID NOW??!"
as you can see, this question has nothing to do about demands, just explain why the WH is running away from Reid. Cut the name calling and explain!!!! We're not buying your lame excuses anymore.
Bull! The judgeit queen never provided proof. Simple as that.

Showing the White House press statement is a cop-out by the judgeit queen.
Guru wrote:
here is Hairy Reid,,,the lying c-sucker demoncrat that demands to see Mitt's tax returns for 12 years while this hypocritical lying POS ahole d-head FK-up shthead does this:
So since the judgeit queen cannot show proof of Reid demanding, F*U* on wanting anything after that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull! The judgeit queen never provided proof. Simple as that.
Showing the White House press statement is a cop-out by the judgeit queen.
<quoted text>
So since the judgeit queen cannot show proof of Reid demanding, F*U* on wanting anything after that.
Pau, your excuses are getting weaker by the minute. Just explain why the WH is running away from Reid. A very simple question. If you can't answer just say you don't know, admit it. Using the F bomb? LOL, swearing and name calling is a perfect example of someone who doesn't have an answer. You appear to be pouting!! Hee,hee,hee, so funny!!!!
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

HayninAk wrote:
<quoted text>There's only 600,000 people in the whole state dumbass, which is less than 1/2 the population of Maine and Rhode Island. It is also 139 years behind Maine in federal spending on the state level. Of course by using your metric, Californians should hold their heads high because their state budget exceeds most of the planets countries, except for the little detail abpout being basically bankrupt even though they have every tax known to man on the books.
And the best stat of all is that the people in Alaska are not disengenuous turds like yourself. You should visit there, you would be graciously accepted, despite your obvious issues.
I am waiting for her (or him) to inform us that she (or he) has lived in a Yupik town and driven thru Anaktuvak pass. lol
Pau

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

moi hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Pau, your excuses are getting weaker by the minute. Just explain why the WH is running away from Reid. A very simple question. If you can't answer just say you don't know, admit it. Using the F bomb? LOL, swearing and name calling is a perfect example of someone who doesn't have an answer. You appear to be pouting!! Hee,hee,hee, so funny!!!!
You, the stalking troll, were outed a long time ago. Why else do you keep attempting to troll and stalk?

Give it up already.

It's obvious why you created a cutesy pseudonym.

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Aug 2, 2012: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) issued a statement Thursday evening reiterating his demand that Mitt Romney release his tax returns and claiming that the source who allegedly told him that Romney hadn’t paid taxes for 10 years was “extremely credible.” The statement came after Romney told Reid to ”put up or shut up” about the issue.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

HayninAk wrote:
<quoted text>Aug 2, 2012: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) issued a statement Thursday evening reiterating his demand that Mitt Romney release his tax returns and claiming that the source who allegedly told him that Romney hadn’t paid taxes for 10 years was “extremely credible.” The statement came after Romney told Reid to ”put up or shut up” about the issue.
Well then, Reid should present his proof and make his case. If Romney has been slandered, it's high time the Republicans started defending themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,721 - 47,740 of61,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 12 min Fred 790
Tigger the ICE BOX DUDE Admits Getting PAID BY ... 13 min Tom2v 13
George W. Bush Responds To ABORTION Rumors 2 hr G W Bush snorts cocaine 1
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 2 hr Hyena 4 283
Is CALIFORNIA The WELFARE CAPITAL Of The USA (Aug '13) 2 hr fred 29
Woman Says She Knew Obama in High School as a H... 3 hr Trigger 28
Hawaii Emerges as a Rising Star in Education Re... 3 hr JRB 8
•••
•••