Topix Honolulu Forum has a lot of liberal trolls

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
weird people suck

Milton, WA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
It's time report them and have them banned for good. But then its probably one person with a thousand different names.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
weird people suck wrote:
It's time report them and have them banned for good. But then its probably one person with a thousand different names.
Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
Geez "Obama calls me Bwana" do you think? Geez Mr.Opinion do you think? Geez Stumpy do you think? Geez Harrys bestest friends do you think? I could go on but why waste bandwidth on a loser like you?

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
I think theyre too stupid they dont know how to register.

Wha? Me Hawaii liberal?

me register??

Wha? Me??

LOL!!!

#5 Jul 26, 2012
...and they're too chicken...
PAWK PAWK!!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
PAWK PAWK!!
Yep, they don't want to take credit for the ridiculous crap they post, so they use our names or change the name with every post.
Eagle

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jul 26, 2012
No hope for the druggie.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Maybe I'll change my name to Rodney Obama, or O.J. Obama, or Barack Simpson, or Obama Bin Laden. Just to piss you off, ok?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jul 27, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
PAWK PAWK!!
Your mother is personally responsible for spewing little capped yard gnomes over a 2 block area...and a couple of those horse jockeys with lanterns too.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Leave this one alone.

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is personally responsible for spewing little capped yard gnomes over a 2 block area...and a couple of those horse jockeys with lanterns too.
Lame.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 27, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Not only lame, but stupid. Was that his/her libfag way of calling you a racist?

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Not only lame, but stupid. Was that his/her libfag way of calling you a racist?
LOL, It's his old fart way of trolling. He uses phrases and words only a old man would. Opinion da old fart troll.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 27, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, It's his old fart way of trolling. He uses phrases and words only a old man would. Opinion da old fart troll.
LOL, Keeps it up, I'm going to start posting under his name again and piss him off. Fair is fair, they still do it to me.
Opinion

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jul 27, 2012
like this.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#16 Jul 29, 2012
You don't make me angry...you are basically depressing.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Maybe I'll change my name to Rodney Obama, or O.J. Obama, or Barack Simpson, or Obama Bin Laden. Just to piss you off, ok?
You seem to want to piss off a bunch of people. I guess you like to play water sports and are into swallowing. I could imagine you doing that with your mouth wide open and your eyes shut (kind of like the way you write)...

Location hidden

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Opinion wrote:
You don't make me angry...you are basically depressing.
You are already depressed I'm just making you aware of it.
rigistered idiots

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think theyre too stupid they dont know how to register.
Wha? Me Hawaii liberal?
me register??
Wha? Me??
LOL!!!
register for what stupid? all poster have bullshyt names the same as if you rigister. heres the difference dumb fck when you register you have a tally of how many crybaby comments you have to your ficticious names like you. is your real name infidel? when someone sees your rediculous name they automatically know it is a crybaby comment from a known mahu with a little unhappy childess brain. you are also known by other unregistered names. liar just like your silly azz boifriend and personal azzkisser joe dumbshyt balls.
weird people suck

Seattle, WA

#20 Jul 30, 2012
rigistered idiots wrote:
<quoted text>register for what stupid? all poster have bullshyt names the same as if you rigister. heres the difference dumb fck when you register you have a tally of how many crybaby comments you have to your ficticious names like you. is your real name infidel? when someone sees your rediculous name they automatically know it is a crybaby comment from a known mahu with a little unhappy childess brain. you are also known by other unregistered names. liar just like your silly azz boifriend and personal azzkisser joe dumbshyt balls.
The thread starter is right. THere is a lot of liberal trolls in Honolulu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawaii economist says Honolulu rail agency 'shu... 1 hr Joe Balls 1
Garden Gnomes kidnapped by Austrian Conservatives 2 hr CC FTC 7
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 2 hr Jivaro 342
Is sovereignty a right? 12 hr Joe Balls 6
superferry rising like a phoenix 12 hr Joe Balls 42
Hawaii Eruptions and Lava Flows Mon Joe Balls 2
june jones Mon Sharon Ufukmi 7
•••
•••
•••