Topix Honolulu Forum has a lot of liberal trolls

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
weird people suck

Deer Park, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's time report them and have them banned for good. But then its probably one person with a thousand different names.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 26, 2012
 
weird people suck wrote:
It's time report them and have them banned for good. But then its probably one person with a thousand different names.
Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
Geez "Obama calls me Bwana" do you think? Geez Mr.Opinion do you think? Geez Stumpy do you think? Geez Harrys bestest friends do you think? I could go on but why waste bandwidth on a loser like you?

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Two or three people at the most, posting under different names every few minutes. That's why they won't register their names and post using other peoples' names too.
I think theyre too stupid they dont know how to register.

Wha? Me Hawaii liberal?

me register??

Wha? Me??

LOL!!!

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

...and they're too chicken...
PAWK PAWK!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 26, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
...and they're too chicken...
PAWK PAWK!!
Yep, they don't want to take credit for the ridiculous crap they post, so they use our names or change the name with every post.
Eagle

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No hope for the druggie.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe I'll change my name to Rodney Obama, or O.J. Obama, or Barack Simpson, or Obama Bin Laden. Just to piss you off, ok?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 27, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
...and they're too chicken...
PAWK PAWK!!
Your mother is personally responsible for spewing little capped yard gnomes over a 2 block area...and a couple of those horse jockeys with lanterns too.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 27, 2012
 
Leave this one alone.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is personally responsible for spewing little capped yard gnomes over a 2 block area...and a couple of those horse jockeys with lanterns too.
Lame.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 27, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Not only lame, but stupid. Was that his/her libfag way of calling you a racist?

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Not only lame, but stupid. Was that his/her libfag way of calling you a racist?
LOL, It's his old fart way of trolling. He uses phrases and words only a old man would. Opinion da old fart troll.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 27, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, It's his old fart way of trolling. He uses phrases and words only a old man would. Opinion da old fart troll.
LOL, Keeps it up, I'm going to start posting under his name again and piss him off. Fair is fair, they still do it to me.
Opinion

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 27, 2012
 
like this.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 29, 2012
 
You don't make me angry...you are basically depressing.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 29, 2012
 
Joe Balls wrote:
Maybe I'll change my name to Rodney Obama, or O.J. Obama, or Barack Simpson, or Obama Bin Laden. Just to piss you off, ok?
You seem to want to piss off a bunch of people. I guess you like to play water sports and are into swallowing. I could imagine you doing that with your mouth wide open and your eyes shut (kind of like the way you write)...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 29, 2012
 
Opinion wrote:
You don't make me angry...you are basically depressing.
You are already depressed I'm just making you aware of it.
rigistered idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 30, 2012
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think theyre too stupid they dont know how to register.
Wha? Me Hawaii liberal?
me register??
Wha? Me??
LOL!!!
register for what stupid? all poster have bullshyt names the same as if you rigister. heres the difference dumb fck when you register you have a tally of how many crybaby comments you have to your ficticious names like you. is your real name infidel? when someone sees your rediculous name they automatically know it is a crybaby comment from a known mahu with a little unhappy childess brain. you are also known by other unregistered names. liar just like your silly azz boifriend and personal azzkisser joe dumbshyt balls.
weird people suck

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 30, 2012
 
rigistered idiots wrote:
<quoted text>register for what stupid? all poster have bullshyt names the same as if you rigister. heres the difference dumb fck when you register you have a tally of how many crybaby comments you have to your ficticious names like you. is your real name infidel? when someone sees your rediculous name they automatically know it is a crybaby comment from a known mahu with a little unhappy childess brain. you are also known by other unregistered names. liar just like your silly azz boifriend and personal azzkisser joe dumbshyt balls.
The thread starter is right. THere is a lot of liberal trolls in Honolulu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Abercrombie 29 min Kneel Gnome 16
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 51 min District 1 715
Abercrombie Chickens Out of Three of Four Debates 1 hr District 1 27
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 1 hr District 1 27
Latest Update On Deedy Trial Indicates... 2 hr District 1 1
C2010-539 Exam Free Download exam PDF demo 5 hr passokay123 1
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 8 hr Guru 1,759
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••