Tulsi Gabbard can run but she cannot hide

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Mac Mahu

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Because Hawaii knuckleheads won't vote for a republican even if Satan is on the democrat ticket.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 28, 2012
 
flashlight_on_roaches wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard wants voters to believe that she has changed her mind on Gays and Lesbians. Why then, is her private residence in a home owned by a seriously homophobic man named Frank Martin? Martin has been associated for many years with Chris Butler and Mike Gabbard, two of the worst gay-bashers in Hawaii. It is a matter of public record, people, and just one of many curious things about Tulsi Gabbard. Just search Tulsi Gabbard cult and read the truth. Look for a controversial video on YouTube as well.
Will we find out about her crazy stalker, Aniruddha Sherbow?
stupid people suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Us Samoans love Tulsi as she is one of us. Talofa lava, Tulsi. Who the fck is Anniruddha? If there is a problem, we will gif him dirty lickins.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

flashlight_on_roaches wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard wants voters to believe that she has changed her mind on Gays and Lesbians. Why then, is her private residence in a home owned by a seriously homophobic man named Frank Martin? Martin has been associated for many years with Chris Butler and Mike Gabbard, two of the worst gay-bashers in Hawaii. It is a matter of public record, people, and just one of many curious things about Tulsi Gabbard. Just search Tulsi Gabbard cult and read the truth. Look for a controversial video on YouTube as well.
What's wrong with being a "gay basher"? You seriously cant expect everyone to accept the gay lifestyle, can you? CAN YOU??
Jerry Sandusky kid

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Once i dug up Breitbart and bashed him from behind until i emptied my canister.

When he was still alive i would fill his mouth cause he had a big mouth.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 2, 2012
 
Aniruddha Sherbow?
Izzat you?
Voter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with being a "gay basher"? You seriously cant expect everyone to accept the gay lifestyle, can you? CAN YOU??
As a known little crybaby mahu BIRTHER we will give you a exemption to this rule. BASH away guys this little pharggot loves it.
Opinion

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tylsi's slogan should be, "At least I'm not Hanneman!"
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Opinion wrote:
Tylsi's slogan should be, "At least I'm not Hanneman!"
And yours should be i got mine FU.
Voter

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, fagg@t. Youre a Hawaii liberal WTF do you know? I have no respect for you Hawaii liberals youre fcking stupid.
Need a hanky you little crybaby fcking mahu. Fck you U queer haole azzhole.
Aniruddha Sherbow

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 6, 2012
 
District 1 wrote:
Aniruddha Sherbow?
Izzat you?
No. There's lots of stuff I could post. But I have never done so. And you are?

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Need a hanky you little crybaby fcking mahu. Fck you U queer haole azzhole.
Um, not the one who made this whiney thread about Tulsi Gabbard, Bitch.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

flashlight_on_roaches wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Hawaii liberals are stupid as evidenced by fraudulent candidates like Mike Gabbard and his pretty air-head daughter, Tulsi Gabbard. Both are actually right wingers who have been living for years on under-the-table money from Lanikai resident Chris Butler, a guy nuttier than Howard Hughes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dude, youre obsessed. Even if she is a DINO, a Republican in democrat clothing...so what? That's the only way to sabotage your corrupt party....since the Hawaii elections are rigged for the regime.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

flashlight_on_roaches wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Hawaii liberals are stupid as evidenced by fraudulent candidates like Mike Gabbard and his pretty air-head daughter, Tulsi Gabbard. Both are actually right wingers who have been living for years on under-the-table money from Lanikai resident Chris Butler, a guy nuttier than Howard Hughes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AND YOU ARE STUPID TO THINK JUST THE LIBERALS ARE STUPID. USE ALL CAPS SO YOU DIDN'T NEED TO PUT ON YOUR READING GL-ASSES.

MADE YOU LOOK ROACH BOY!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU ARE STUPID TO THINK JUST THE LIBERALS ARE STUPID. USE ALL CAPS SO YOU DIDN'T NEED TO PUT ON YOUR READING GL-ASSES.
MADE YOU LOOK ROACH BOY!
Maybe you took a double dose of your male hormones today Lolo. You should not mix pain killers with male growth medicine hon you will start acting like a MANWOMAN.

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Alice wrote:
<quoted text>you will start acting like a MANWOMAN.
Like Moochelle da ugly manwoman.
AMERICAN IDIOTS TWIN BRO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Moochelle da ugly manwoman.
DA DA GOO GOO GURU BLEW. IT

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

AMERICAN IDIOTS TWIN BRO wrote:
<quoted text>
DA DA GOO GOO GURU BLEW. IT
Stop trolling, Harry.
AMERICAN IDIOTS TWIN BRO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling, Harry.
What your mouth's sore from swallowing yet another one.

hook
Opinion

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 8, 2012
 
ABH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Har har har har 17 min Bwa ha ha ha 29
Ask Abercrombie 42 min Guru 13
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 1 hr gerrrg 26
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 3 hr Guru 1,758
Worst-case s. 4 HI (Oct '12) 15 hr Clyde 53
Granero leaves QPR for Real Sociedad 16 hr chamroeunterry 1
Ospina confident of winning trophies at Arsenal 16 hr chamroeunterry 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Honolulu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honolulu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••