|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Freddy T wrote:
<quoted text>When I find you we will see who is a FCKFACE ponk.
Wooooo, Im so afraid!!!!

NOT.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacks uncle Joe Balls should be jailed for teaching Jack to shove objects up his azz. I hope nobody lets Balls changed their babies diapers because look what happen Jack has a terrible azz fetish of shoving all kinds of dirty stuff up his stupid butt.I wondering if Infidel had any hand in teaching Jackie boi also. We all know that JBalls and Infidel abuse each others azz daily. 2 sick azz buttlicking homos need to be CULLED and removed from society.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Alice wrote:
Jacks uncle Joe Balls should be jailed for teaching Jack to shove objects up his azz. I hope nobody lets Balls changed their babies diapers because look what happen Jack has a terrible azz fetish of shoving all kinds of dirty stuff up his stupid butt.I wondering if Infidel had any hand in teaching Jackie boi also. We all know that JBalls and Infidel abuse each others azz daily. 2 sick azz buttlicking homos need to be CULLED and removed from society.
But its you who loves having a wooden tool from your girlfriends strap on shoved in your azz.....you lezbo lmfao
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>But its you who loves having a wooden tool from your girlfriends strap on shoved in your azz.....you lezbo lmfao
Jack we are all pulling for you! being the Sandusky shower rape victim and all. You sure you were raped by him? becuase you sure know a lot about strap ons?
PETCO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

It's the gerbil perv. By the way Splat goes DA roach.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack we are all pulling for you! being the Sandusky shower rape victim and all. You sure you were raped by him? becuase you sure know a lot about strap ons?
Hey poor little weasel leeward......you been an abused fruitcake all your life buttercup, poked in the azz and in the mouth continuously......and you love it ya homo.....lmfao
Bubba

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Snarf.
Gun For Sale

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Don't you just love it when the kids take over? Vote Ben Cayetano 2012, pack the rail back to fail.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Caldwell looks crooked and shady.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

That guy "Ed Garcia" on the anti-Ben ads, is he really a teacher? IMO, he's not smart enough to be teaching our kids.... if he reeeeeally is a teacher that is.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Teachers should not be allowed to participate in political debates, discussions, ads, etc....during an election year. Its a conflict of interest, unethical, inappropriate....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

American_Infidel wrote:
Teachers should not be allowed to participate in political debates, discussions, ads, etc....during an election year. Its a conflict of interest, unethical, inappropriate....
You got that right. I have kids in high school, and they tell me the teacher push Obama all the time and don't like anyone questioning anything he says.
Infidel

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You got that right. I have kids in high school, and they tell me the teacher push Obama all the time and don't like anyone questioning anything he says.
Look Joey will you stop stalking me and posting right after I do? It looks like your my personal azzlicker which of course you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman Says She Knew Obama in High School as a H... 20 min Go Blue Forever 45
Teen suspended for asking Miss America to Prom 1 hr District 1 11
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 2 hr Snore 284
Bruno Mars returns amid wild success 3 hr American_Infidel 6
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 5 hr hey stupid 804
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 10 hr Mynahs 13 199
Qantas A388 near Honolulu on Apr 18th 2014, fue... 13 hr Joe Balls Ma 7
•••
•••