Accident Claims The Life Of Second Black River Student

Full story: WMFD-TV Mansfield

A second Black River High School student died over the weekend in a two-vehicle accident in Medina County that happened Friday on Harris Road at the U.S. Route 224 intersection.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
A Close Friend

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2007

I'm tired of people saying that the boys ran the stop sign or they tapped on the brakes. Brian would never intentionally hurt his best friend, he loved his friends. i think Brian came to a full stop and just didnt see the truck, or he thought he could've made it across in time, but he couldn't. I love Brian and Travis, they are amazing boys and I know they are partying up in heaven and they are watching over their family and friends to the end.
Travis SoulMate

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

those boys were my life, everying waking mintute, involed them..texting, driving around, hanging out somewhere, talkin about them, or writting them notes. the day i found out what had happened, was the day my life changed forever. they taught me so much, nobody is more full of life the way they were. they sure lived it to the fullest. They always knew how to make others smile, so even thou this is a very hard time, & smiling isnt as easy as it was when i was around my boys, im going to keep that grin on showing the world they taught me well. love you T-ravis && Bee-Ryan.
A Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

I didn't know Brian but from what I've heard he was not an irrisponible driver. I agree with most when they say that he would never hurt his friend intentionally. There has to be another side to this story. Travis was a great friend and always made a dull moment one to remember. RIP boys. Keep partyin, doesn't matter if we cant be with ya. Love you so much! I hope his family, friends, and Travis's wonderful woman Rachel can cope well and bless them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Homerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Homerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••