Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91520 Jul 10, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
The question you should be asking yourself, while shoveling kosher food in and out of your three holes in your pachyderm mud dwelling bed is this, why you cannot stop being a 24/7 illiterate slobbering convert talmudic pig in waiting and our new site's occultist idiot on the sideline.
Hypocrite lying sack of horse manure!! You would NOT know the truth if it bit you on the rear end you Antichrist!! You hate the Jews! Jesus was a Jew!! You and Hitler hated the Jews therefore you are a Hitler incarnated filthy liar!! I've already told you this you ignoramus many times but you remain clueless as the day you were hatched in a test tube marked failure!! Now read it and weep!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#91521 Jul 10, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
The question you should be asking yourself, while shoveling kosher food in and out of your three holes in your pachyderm mud dwelling bed is this, why you cannot stop being a 24/7 illiterate slobbering convert talmudic pig in waiting and our new site's occultist idiot on the sideline.
Are you more proud of being slow, or being a lowlife, Mrs Scabies?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91522 Jul 10, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
If Nazi Hitler was the monster you've made him out to be and Nazi Hitler was "not" a person who followed the Geneva Convention, a J Terrorist like you, would not be on this site, promoting and justifying Israeli Holocaust and Crimes Against humanity in Israel's land stealing terror promo/..
lil' joey bobalina booby whiney and friends Guess Who is the idiot = HamasARAT Milking Machine!

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#91523 Jul 10, 2012
Well, since we're on the subject ive read some material that suggested quite matter of factly that ww2 era germany had vast stocks of nerve agent despite herr hitler having been in a gas attack.Then, im pleased that the Germans aided in the reclamation of Israel for the jews, it was the right thing to do.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#91524 Jul 10, 2012
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally expected from a convert b!tch and hate-filled jewish savage, without lineage.
And Joey asked you not to post him, especially with your revengeful pride that has been hurt and your 7 sinful ways that's attached to your core's evil essences.
Please go cry to your mother if you're so upset about that. Nobody said anything about the nice kids wanting to play with you in the sandbox.
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#91525 Jul 10, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
LOL!!!!
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#91526 Jul 10, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
Well, since we're on the subject ive read some material that suggested quite matter of factly that ww2 era germany had vast stocks of nerve agent despite herr hitler having been in a gas attack.Then, im pleased that the Germans aided in the reclamation of Israel for the jews, it was the right thing to do.
No it wasn't!! Those fools should have been sent to Miami!!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91527 Jul 10, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No it wasn't!! Those fools should have been sent to Miami!!!
And you should have your rear end packing for Syria! Stop hiding out in LA as an Assadasskissing fool!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#91528 Jul 10, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
If Nazi Hitler was the monster you've made him out to be and Nazi Hitler was "not" a person who followed the Geneva Convention, a J Terrorist like you, would not be on this site, promoting and justifying Israeli Holocaust and Crimes Against humanity in Israel's land stealing terror promo/..
Man, are you dumb!!!
Syrian

United States

#91529 Jul 10, 2012
Assad will be shortly pulled out from a sewer and pulled by his hair around damascus in the back of a garbage truck for all to see. Twenty thousand syrians were murdered already by this murder dictator maniac. Assad . Russia announced today that it is holding talks with the syrian opposition, I am sure that when assad watches this his pants get wet, good great bashar assad piss more in your pants piss some more because shortly you will not piss anymore, your dick will be filled with ants and worms. Assad you killer step down now cause every day more you are in power is going to mean one more tire jack up your ass, you killer hitler that you are.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#91530 Jul 10, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It is OK to cheat Gentiles? Read the words that those despicable bastards have written, you azzzwipe!!!
It defiantly ok to cheat Gentiles like you or Hamas or Iran . Jews should cheat the Devil as long they survive the horrible plans of nasty people like you.You belong to people that love to kill so nothing wrong of cheating people like you.Not only good to cheat you but I'll like to add go and F---K yourself bastard!!!!!
Whatever

#91531 Jul 10, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Assad will be shortly pulled out from a sewer and pulled by his hair around damascus in the back of a garbage truck for all to see. Twenty thousand syrians were murdered already by this murder dictator maniac. Assad . Russia announced today that it is holding talks with the syrian opposition, I am sure that when assad watches this his pants get wet, good great bashar assad piss more in your pants piss some more because shortly you will not piss anymore, your dick will be filled with ants and worms. Assad you killer step down now cause every day more you are in power is going to mean one more tire jack up your ass, you killer hitler that you are.
YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BAD KARMA for killing Jews.
Tibor

United States

#91532 Jul 10, 2012
Syrian wrote:
. Assad will also be pulled by his dick
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#91533 Jul 10, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>It defiantly ok to cheat Gentiles like you or Hamas or Iran . Jews should cheat the Devil as long they survive the horrible plans of nasty people like you.You belong to people that love to kill so nothing wrong of cheating people like you.Not only good to cheat you but I'll like to add go and F---K yourself bastard!!!!!
How long do you think you morons can scam and cheat people before they begin to despise you and come after your sorry asses? How many times must you get your idiotic asses kicked, as has happened over the last 5,000 years, before you azzzwipes finally wake up??
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#91535 Jul 11, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
`

`

German people were/are good smart victimized human beings, and just like this country, the jew's karl marx communist, changed their name from Communist to Zionist and are running both Germany and USA by lying deceptions.

Zionist jews have set up figure heads, called jew's marionettes, having the taxpaying people of both those Nations, pay Israel's unlawful Tributes of billions of dollars each year.
whatever

#91536 Jul 11, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> How long do you think you morons can scam and cheat people before they begin to despise you and come after your sorry asses? How many times must you get your idiotic asses kicked, as has happened over the last 5,000 years, before you azzzwipes finally wake up??
WE WILL CHEAT ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO KILL US. We cheated at the time of Hitler in order of some of us to survive we cheated at the time of the Romans in order for us to survive We cheated in the time of all the Muslims ruling on us in order to survive we cheated when MUHAMMAD came to KYABAR and Medina the towns of JEWS and kill every jew male. MANY OF US DIED BUT BECAUSE WE CHEATED SOME OF US SURVIVE AND NOW WE again the master of our own life in Israel and in the USA thanks to the JUST constitution of the USA. We are not DEHIMMI any longer like it says in your Quran or your SHARIA's MUSLIMS'S LAW !!!!!!! So go and F----K yourself. YES I WILL CHEAT in order to survive the one who wants to kill me and you are one of them .F--k you!!!! I feel bad for the little children of Syria but why should I feel bad I ask myself, you all want to kill the jews. So bad KARMA is what happening now in SYRIA .NO APOLOGIES CHEATING GENTILES THAT WANT TO KILL JEWS.

USA

#91537 Jul 11, 2012
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`I haven't a clue, but that doesn't stop me. My ex gathered up our genetically damaged kids and ran back to Appalachia.

nist and are running both Germany and USA by lying deceptions.
Zionist jews have set up figure heads, called jew's marionettes, having the taxpaying people of both those Nations, pay Israel's unlawful Tributes of billions of dollars each year.
You look for monsters under your bed too, don't you?
Why not cite the nazi conspiracy site from where you picked up that load of crap, Mrs Scabies?
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#91538 Jul 11, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
German people were/are good smart victimized human beings, and just like this country, the jew's karl marx communist, changed their name from Communist to Zionist and are running both Germany and USA by lying deceptions.
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

USA

#91539 Jul 11, 2012
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!
You have no pride, toady.
whatever

#91540 Jul 11, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL CHEAT ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO KILL US. We cheated at the time of Hitler in order of some of us to survive we cheated at the time of the Romans in order for us to survive We cheated in the time of all the Muslims ruling on us in order to survive we cheated when MUHAMMAD came to KYABAR and Medina the towns of JEWS and kill every jew male. MANY OF US DIED BUT BECAUSE WE CHEATED SOME OF US SURVIVE AND NOW WE again the master of our own life in Israel and in the USA thanks to the JUST constitution of the USA. We are not DEHIMMI any longer like it says in your Quran or your SHARIA's MUSLIMS'S LAW !!!!!!! So go and F----K yourself. YES I WILL CHEAT in order to survive the one who wants to kill me and you are one of them .F--k you!!!! I feel bad for the little children of Syria but why should I feel bad I ask myself, you all want to kill the jews. So bad KARMA is what happening now in SYRIA .NO APOLOGIES CHEATING GENTILES THAT WANT TO KILL JEWS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holtsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8
Two arrested in Holtsville home invasion case - (Aug '07) Dec 4 Crest1210 170

Holtsville News Video

Holtsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holtsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holtsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holtsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?