Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,051)

Showing posts 81,001 - 81,020 of109,512
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lil Tiny Joey

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You sick zionist azzzwipe!!! The reason everyone has kept on kicking your sorry asses for over 5,000 years, is because you cheat and scam them!! When will you despicable morons finally wake up???
You sick HamasARAT b&stard!! Your vision is being obscured by a large pair of testicles! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Syrian diaper head and her lap goggie lil' Joey booby whiney and friends Bolalina with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags brainwashed Syrian diaper head and her lap goggie lil' Joey booby whiney and friends Bolalina are reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbags have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Your argument is idiotic. Try to begin in 1947 when the Palestinian got their own state by UN . What did they do ? They started a war against the Jews in order to eliminate them, with the help of 7 ARAB/Muslims's nation. Israel survive against all odds, but the Palestinian never agreed to built a state on their land that JORDEN and EGYPT were holding for them, 20 years from 1947 till 1967 they did nothing on that land just used it as launching terror's ground against Israel .The Arab/Muslims wedged war one after the other and now you dare to complain . Go to Muhammad's HELL that is where he is NOW in a special HELL.design JUST for him for killing so many people that did not agreed with his stupid teaching. If there is something good in his teaching he STOLE it from the jews and christian of the time. The Quran is a copy and paste from the JEWISH's BIBLE and the Christian's BIBLE with added Muhammad's own twisted take on the Bible. Abraham is not the Arab's father Hagar was EGYPTIAN!!! not an ARAB.Adam and Eve are a a Jewish Bible story how come he used it and twisted it . Moses is a Jewish prophet how come Muhammad used Moses's name to benefit himself same this he used Jesus the Jew's name to benefit himself .Where did you get your history lessons? I bet it's from your F--k Up Maddrassa .Muhammad memory will be remember in war not in peace. His memory will be no more like the" God" DAGON or the Arab's Moon "God' It will take sometime but Muhammad will be gone
from the heart of people. BAD KARMA.
Excellent!! Keep up the fight! Good will always overcome evil!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> You sick zionist azzzwipe!!! The reason everyone has kept on kicking your sorry asses for over 5,000 years, is because you cheat and scam them!! When will you despicable morons finally wake up???
What would a low-ball piss ant like you know of the last five days, let alone the last 5,000 years? The only thing the Jews took from you was your delusion that you're somehow intelligent.

You got over THAT dream in a hurry, didn't you?
YourMyPawn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hezbollah killed 250 US Marines in beirut. Implicated in the attack on Khobar Towers, the USS Cole etc"
And when ALL this things were happening - along with Iran taking our American citicens hostage in 1979 - America did nothing! We didn't bomb anyone - we didn't go to war over it - Why? Because the "International Community" would have been upset. Why were they NOT upset when all these things were happening to OUR people - but they get upset when someone finnaly does something for stopping it!
Talk about a ONE SIDED view most of the world has.
How ill informed of you, a typical brainwashed American. Makes me ashamed to be one. We overthrew their elected Shah Mossaddeq along with BP for oil profits. You're severely ignorant and sorry for anyone that you've talked to about it with. Because of your stupidity our Empire is failing.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

YourMyPawSoStopRapingMe wrote:
<quoted text>
How ill informed of me, a typical brainwashed Canuck. Makes me ashamed to be such a pinhead. We overthrew their elected Shah Mossaddeq along with BP for oil profits. I'm severely ignorant and sorry for anyone that I've talked to about it with. Because of your stupidity our Empire is failing.
Nice syntax.
It's not hard to tell you're that sermonising creep. Why do you feel the urge to hide behind so many aliases? Are you afraid?
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent!! Keep up the fight! Good will always overcome evil!!
Exactly!! And that is why you zionist azzzwipes just keep on getting your azzes kicked time and time again, 4throughout 5,000 years of recorded history!! Stop being such crooked evil bastards!!!
whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent!! Keep up the fight! Good will always overcome evil!!
Thanks,you are yourself an excellent fighter .
whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! And that is why you zionist azzzwipes just keep on getting your azzes kicked time and time again, 4throughout 5,000 years of recorded history!! Stop being such crooked evil bastards!!!
Your are so stupid don't you see every time for the past 6000 years they try to kick our butts because they were evil like you and ASSAD. Its true evil try to win but where are they today ROMANS HITLER SADDAM ....the list long. The Jews are still here over coming evil. You are the crook with all your twisted history. I understand you need to cheat in order to survive your own evil being. Jews had to cheat to survive Hitler and people like you . GOOD WILL SURVIVE AGAINST EVIL like you and your people.
whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Syrian wrote:
You are just ranting and cursing but the fact stay tall and poke your evil eyes. Here are the true factsYour argument is idiotic. Try to begin in 1947 when the Palestinian got their own state by UN . What did they do ? They started a war against the Jews in order to eliminate them, with the help of 7 ARAB/Muslims's nation. Israel survive against all odds, but the Palestinian never agreed to built a state on their land that JORDEN and EGYPT were holding for them, 20 years from 1947 till 1967 they did nothing on that land just used it as launching terror's ground against Israel .The Arab/Muslims wedged war one after the other and now you dare to complain . Go to Muhammad's HELL that is where he is NOW in a special HELL.design JUST for him for killing so many people that did not agreed with his stupid teaching. If there is something good in his teaching he STOLE it from the jews and christian of the time. The Quran is a copy and paste from the JEWISH's BIBLE and the Christian's BIBLE with Muhammad's added his own twisted take on the Bible. Abraham is not the Arab's father Hagar was EGYPTIAN!!! not an ARAB.Adam and Eve are a a Jewish Bible story how come he used it and twisted it . Moses is a Jewish prophet how come Muhammad used Moses's name to benefit himself same this he used Jesus the Jew's name to benefit himself .Where did you get your history lessons? I bet it's from your F--k Up Maddrassa .Muhammad memory will be remember in war not in peace. His memory will be no more like the" God" DAGON or the Arab's Moon "God' It will take sometime but Muhammad will be gone
from the heart of people. BAD KARMA.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks,you are yourself an excellent fighter .
@

Aaaaaahhh,.... what's up doc?/

u and ur friend Ayrshire, r excellent fighters alright, that's why we've called u our "Joe Palooka punching bags".

Everytime we punch u in ur convert j muttfaces, u r bouncing up and back for more arse pig kicking. That's because you and pro-israel terrorist supporters, have very little grey matter in ur beady friends. And that's comes from being spawned and bred as inbreeding converts.

U do realized that u "whatever", r one the most ignorant pile of "convert" drek on this site, who is as dopey as our new site's illiterate idiot, called "fan of NFL". She does not know what a syntax is, but yet she capitalize Syntax, as if she does.
MuhaMAD in Hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

MuhaMADs Hellhole wrote:
Hi this is MuhaMAD I am looking down on my muslim followers and I piss in my pants. Its a jungle with muslims the world oiver, in every muslim country I look at I see mayham rape and murder, I see leaders stealing every dollar they can and leaving for the arab masses alittle piss, I see muslims that speak up getting murdered in syria now . Oh wow I am going back into my own hell hole where allah is punishing me for what I created
Ouch Ouch Ouch. Fire hurts Ouch Ouch muslims killing muslims . MuhaMAD was punished in hell till now for being a rapist and deviant now he is punished in hell for his muslim followers who kill rape pillage steal bomb blow up suicide muslim killing muslims cheat on their wives don't respect women , killed a women in Afghanistan just for fun, ouch ouch ouch the fire hurts

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Booby Crabs wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Aaaaaahhh,.... what's up my butt doc?/

I've called my hubby my "Joe Palooka punching scrotum".

Everytime I punch him in his nut sac, he r bouncing up and back for more arse pig kicking.

He can't make no more babies nohow!

U do realized that I r one the most ignorant pile of drek on this site, who is as dopey unlike our new site's illustrious idol, called "fan of NFL".

I does not know what a syntax is, but yet I act as if I does.
Well, well. It appears YOU forgot to take your Metamucil this morning.

It's as if you're greatly offended by being pointed out as one of your many, many aliases once again. Is that the case, Mrs Scabies of Nazi Corners, or are you annoyed because you've been called on your immeasurable stupidity?

Either way, it's funny to see you dodder.
whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
s.
You are a stinky CONVERT
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Your are so stupid don't you see every time for the past 6000 years they try to kick our butts because they were evil like you and ASSAD. Its true evil try to win but where are they today ROMANS HITLER SADDAM ....the list long. The Jews are still here over coming evil. You are the crook with all your twisted history. I understand you need to cheat in order to survive your own evil being. Jews had to cheat to survive Hitler and people like you . GOOD WILL SURVIVE AGAINST EVIL like you and your people.
Survive my ASS!!! Every other religion on Earth is growing by leaps and bounds, while you fools are just fading into oblivion!! You can't even get your own kids to marry into your religion anymore!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
u and ur friend Ayrshire, r excellent fighters alright, that's why we've called u our "Joe Palooka punching bags".
Everytime we punch u in ur convert j muttfaces, u r bouncing up and back for more arse pig kicking. That's because you and pro-israel terrorist supporters, have very little grey matter in ur beady friends. And that's comes from being spawned and bred as inbreeding converts.
U do realized that u "whatever", r one the most ignorant pile of "convert" drek on this site, who is as dopey as our new site's illiterate idiot, called "fan of NFL". She does not know what a syntax is, but yet she capitalize Syntax, as if she does.
LOL!!!!!!
The Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Dear god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it on you, my god assad", "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N. and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Ream my ASS!!! Every other religion on Earth is growing by leaps and bounds, while you fools are just fading into oblivion!! You can't even get your own kids to marry into your religion anymore!!
You express yourself like a high school kid would, only dumber. Proud?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Survive my ASS!!! Every other religion on Earth is growing by leaps and bounds, while you fools are just fading into oblivion!! You can't even get your own kids to marry into your religion anymore!!
Prove it Lying AssadAsswiper!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text>

DUH!!!!!!
Nice post, stooge.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! And that is why you zionist azzzwipes just keep on getting your azzes kicked time and time again, 4throughout 5,000 years of recorded history!! Stop being such crooked evil bastards!!!
Stop the silly childish nonsense and foul language you brainwashed assclown!! Only filthy Hamas lies come from your filthy mouth, while speaking out of your arse!! Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths! The Syrian Jewhating scumbag and Lil Joey Poopy Pants Bobalina booby whiney and friends Northern dim bulb guess who hasn't a clue are HamasaRAT Sock Puppets now the USA's Problem Children are an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the USA taxpayers helping the clowns spread their filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They are just filthy Muzzies! I blame USA for allowing you scumbags in their country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,001 - 81,020 of109,512
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holtsville Discussions

Search the Holtsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr positronium 6,276
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) 10 hr Badtothebone 31
North Bellport residents struggle with crime, i... 10 hr Evan Politico 4
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Apr 15 Jayar 4
Arrest in bank robbery string (Jun '07) Apr 13 steve 3
•••
•••

Holtsville News Video

•••
Holtsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••