created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
4,241 - 4,260 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Yesterday
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

first of herkimer:you told us we know about you by saying black president and that what really bothers you is the color of his skin.as for oppressor boy and feces boy first off wheres your other multiple personality dr.phil?when will you own up to the fact bush ruined this country and his damage aint gonna be repaired overnight.as for the budget your boys raygun bush 1 and 2 did worse to it then obama ever could.your innate racism and willingness to believe any and all republican/fox bullshit blinds you to the truth.
feces for obama

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

3869ret wrote:
first of herkimer:you told us we know about you by saying black president and that what really bothers you is the color of his skin.as for oppressor boy and feces boy first off wheres your other multiple personality dr.phil?when will you own up to the fact bush ruined this country and his damage aint gonna be repaired overnight.as for the budget your boys raygun bush 1 and 2 did worse to it then obama ever could.your innate racism and willingness to believe any and all republican/fox bullshit blinds you to the truth.
Listen up Pyle, you are suffering from Bush Derangement syndrome, have obama call a "corpseman" for you.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

dear feces,oppresso boy and dr.phil,one and the same,you still won't answer any of the questions i asked you.still with the silly insults and shameful ignorance of the military.just for your edification in the army their called latrines and medics,marines call them heads and corpsman no e in spelliing.try some facts instead of insults,the knowledge on how to comport ones self in an arguement can lead to meaningful and insightful discussions.but first you have to learn like all little children learn there are going to be people who say no to you and how to handle it without appearing the fool as you are now doing.eagerly awaiting your next school yard taunts.my D.I. would have had you crying within 15 minutes of meeting you.try getting your meds adjusted,you will function better in society,maybe even find a girl.
Teddy R

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

3869ret wrote:
i sure hope all you others that have knocked kerry or al gore's military service are all military veterans.because for someone who didn't have the guts to join the military to knock the service of one who did would be the height of hypocrisy.only a low down rat would mock someones' service if he or she had not served.to disagree with his politics is onething, but only a real lowlife would criticize his service to his country if he himself had not served.just because they had the cajones to serve and you didn't is no reason to be mad at them.and if your right wing leaders didn't serve it just means they didn't have the cajones to serve also.hannity and beck probably could have won the gulf war all by their lonesomes.
Your "hero" Kerry is a lying deadbeat.

Despite his promises to do so, he STILL hasn't paid the taxes due on his yacht to his home State - the People's Democratic Commonwealth of Taxachusetts:

http://bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/...

feces for obama

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

3869ret wrote:
dear feces,oppresso boy and dr.phil,one and the same,you still won't answer any of the questions i asked you.still with the silly insults and shameful ignorance of the military.just for your edification in the army their called latrines and medics,marines call them heads and corpsman no e in spelliing.try some facts instead of insults,the knowledge on how to comport ones self in an arguement can lead to meaningful and insightful discussions.but first you have to learn like all little children learn there are going to be people who say no to you and how to handle it without appearing the fool as you are now doing.eagerly awaiting your next school yard taunts.my D.I. would have had you crying within 15 minutes of meeting you.try getting your meds adjusted,you will function better in society,maybe even find a girl.
I guess like most obamaphiles, you know little of what you speak.

FEBRUARY 4 2010, at the National Prayer breakfast, your harvard boy referring to Navy corpsman Brossard, called him "Corpse-man" several times, you would think that someone in his cabal of harvard professorial nitwits could have corrected the commander-in -chiefs teleprompter, but their knowledge of military jargon is limited to "baby-killers" and "exit strategy", now that you've got the "skinny" on that one,

Listen up Pyle, drop and give me 20, Maggot!
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.these questions are very easily answered but you continue to change the subject and resort to name calling instead of answering the question.i served in the military did you, how can a question be any simpler then that.and yes,we have caught on to your using other phony names to back your stupid claims up.again answer the question,heres betting you don't have the basic honesty to admit your wrong.also if you weren't so ignorant of the military you would know that there are only certain times you can be made to drop and give twenty,you would also know that any soldier after a few weeks in training can drop and give 20 without breaking a sweat.again eagerly looking forward to another of your silly responses showing how ignorant you really are.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

one more thing your snide remarks about intellectuals,who would you want running the country,higher education and brains are something you want in a leader of a nation as powerful and as great as ours.if you have a med.problem don't you seek out the best med. mind you can find.this knocking of intellectuals and people of superior intelligence is something relatively new to the rep.party,most presidents are smart enough to know that they don't know everything and surround themselves with intelligent people.while ignorance may work for people like you spewing ignorance and intolerance on a tiny website like topix,its no way to run a country.again looking forward to your blustery,inane response.can't wait to find out which personaliy i will hear from.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you deserve, shit for brains
I respond with facts, you respond with this. I accept your capitulation.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You have yet to make a substative argument or a truthful statement
Actually I made both, you have yet to respond in kind, which is telling.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

3869ret wrote:
to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, no. But you won't get any answers out of them.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

3869ret wrote:
to feces,phil and oppresso boy and any other multiple personality i might be addressing.you still have not answered my question did or did not bush 2 take office with billions in surplus and leave office with us over 8 trillion in debt.did or did not ronald raygun raise taxes 13 times and triple the natl. debt,did or did not bush 1 raise taxes and double the natl. debt.did john kerry and al gore serve in viet nam.did bush2,cheney, limbaugh or other of your heroes who wrap themselves in the flag and profess their love of america serve in nam.these questions are very easily answered but you continue to change the subject and resort to name calling instead of answering the question.i served in the military did you, how can a question be any simpler then that.and yes,we have caught on to your using other phony names to back your stupid claims up.again answer the question,heres betting you don't have the basic honesty to admit your wrong.also if you weren't so ignorant of the military you would know that there are only certain times you can be made to drop and give twenty,you would also know that any soldier after a few weeks in training can drop and give 20 without breaking a sweat.again eagerly looking forward to another of your silly responses showing how ignorant you really are.
If obama was pissing down your back, you would think its raining, you are hopeless, I have wasted enough time here, "Corpse-man"!
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
If obama was pissing down your back, you would think its raining, you are hopeless, I have wasted enough time here, "Corpse-man"!
Avoid answering direct and pertinent questions much? I love how when anyone puts you on the spot you just start blathering about irrelevant bullsh!t.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

-- The White House said President Barack Obama misspoke on Tuesday when he referred to a "Polish death camp" while honoring a Polish war hero.

The president's remark had drawn immediate complaints from Poles who said Obama should have called it a "German death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland," to distinguish the perpetrators from the location. Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski called it a matter of "ignorance and incompetence."

Obama made the comment while awarding the Medal of Freedom to Jan Karski, a resistance fighter against the Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Karski died in 2000.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid answering direct and pertinent questions much? I love how when anyone puts you on the spot you just start blathering about irrelevant bullsh!t.
On the spot? It's not my Jackass in the White House, its yours. I voted for the guy who knows what a Corpsman is.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
On the spot? It's not my Jackass in the White House, its yours. I voted for the guy who knows what a Corpsman is.
Again, more bluster and deflection. He asked you several questions it took me 5 seconds to answer. Yet curiously no answers from you. And you responded with the same blah blah bullsh!t to the facts I posted. Nothing but BS nonsense from you. You're devoid of substance when challenged.
Brown trout

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Please investigate the facts!!! Spread the truth to your friends. This country can not afford more narrow minded thinking, and corporate cronyism! Obama is bringing the world together. Get on bored so you don't have to stand alone when the rest of us are moving forward.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
-- The White House said President Barack Obama misspoke on Tuesday when he referred to a "Polish death camp" while honoring a Polish war hero.
The president's remark had drawn immediate complaints from Poles who said Obama should have called it a "German death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland," to distinguish the perpetrators from the location. Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski called it a matter of "ignorance and incompetence."
Obama made the comment while awarding the Medal of Freedom to Jan Karski, a resistance fighter against the Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Karski died in 2000.
*snoooooooooooooooore*
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

multi personality oppresso,dr,phil,feces and his latin character must have never bothered to find out what a true dialogue consists of.it isn't just who can shout the loudest while ignoring valid questions and then denigrating who you are talking to.again answer the questions or else be shown for the shallow ignorant person you are'
Anonymous

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

3869ret wrote:
multi personality oppresso,dr,phil,feces and his latin character must have never bothered to find out what a true dialogue consists of.it isn't just who can shout the loudest while ignoring valid questions and then denigrating who you are talking to.again answer the questions or else be shown for the shallow ignorant person you are'
This is the cyberspace, I don't give any information about myself, what I do, or anything to identify who I am, you would be wise to do the same, Gomer.
3869ret

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

idid not ask who you were or where you live feces face i just asked you questions about bushs'military service and his destruction of the economy,and why were your rightwingers to yellow to serve.so instead of answering you come up with a lame excuse about bein identified.how is answering a few yes-no questions give you away.you wont answer because the correct answers prove what a fraud you are.hurling insults and rocks with no facts or info to back you up so you invented phony personae and had them agree with your false arguements.you've been found out for the fraud you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holmes News Video

•••
•••

Holmes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holmes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE