New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,719 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

wondering

Ithaca, NY

#7691 Aug 3, 2012
Feces,you consider anything that you don't agree with a lie.As for sleaze perhaps you have heard of David Atwater or Karl Rove.These 2 were the ultimate Jedi Masters when it comes to sleaze.If Willie Horton on Dukakis,spreading rumors that MCCain had a bastard black child,telling lies about Gores military service,saying Max Clealand was on a beer run when he got blown up by a grenade and swift boating John Kerrys' honorable military aren't some of the greatest examples of sleaze,then nothing is.The people on the right are masters of sleaze and should remember when pointing a finger,4 are always pointing back at them.I've heard of the pot calling the kettle black,but your lies go beyond that.
wondering

Ithaca, NY

#7692 Aug 3, 2012
Feces,oppresso boy,dis my quotations on taxes all you want,but that doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of great Americans including G.W. and T.J. were pro taxes and recognized how much they were needed for a society to exist and advance,regardless of what grover norquist says or as Bush 1 said. Who the hell is grover norquist?
founding fathers

Ithaca, NY

#7695 Aug 3, 2012
When the republicans start treating the working man decently,then I will vote for them.Nixon for all his faults treated labor decently as did Ike.From Raygun on the reps have treated working people like the enemy, and only care about the rights of the rich.When they start having leaders like Jacob Javits again,then I will go back to voting for them.I voted for Nixon,Ford and Raygun his first run.But after seeing how shabbily he treated labor,I have never voted republican again in a pres. election.In the 20 years of Ronnie and the Bushes only 1 nlrb ruling went labors way.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7701 Aug 3, 2012
I am not against rich people.I am against rich people manipulating the system to give themselves benefits the rest of us never see,regardless of their party.I believe in a progressive tax system and the reps. don't.The late Ted Kennedy and Kerry although rich support support this type of taxation.Now if a man support raising taxes on himself,I have to think he is honest in his beliefs.Gates and Buffet both feel this way also.As for labor rights,when I came of voting age there were a lot of North Eastern reps.,who although fiscally conservative,supported workers rights.Something which the current crop don't.I do not mean kow towing to labor,I mean giving the workers a fair shake and a chance to organize if they want to.I belonged to a union for 30 years and this idea that unions are greedy and lazy is completely unfounded.No union member in his right mind wants his employer to do badly.Plus I can tell you from personal experience that unions do lose strikes,do take pay cut,do have to do more with less,etc,etc.Now for the big and,if the scotus won't limit campaign spending,and we can't get term limits,we will never have an honest govt.Career politicians of either party are not the answer.Nor is making pols spend most of their time scrounging for re-election money.You take a mans money,you become beholden to him,regardless of party affiliation.So it does no good to vote the incumbents out,the new ones soon become what they railed against and promised not to be,again regardless of party.Joe Scarborough was one of the few who did.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7702 Aug 3, 2012
Newt Ginrich won a lose re-election bid in the 1980s,because of an agreement between both major parties.The agreement went like this,if an incumbents opponent tried to make an issue of the great pay and benefits members received,he would get no funding from his party.Several people did this and were thus denied funding,Newts opponent being one of them.He barely lost to Newt,so with funding he would have one.Yes I am aware of the shennagins pols. pull.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7703 Aug 3, 2012
Colts Neck,TR said he had the estate tax law passed,because he didn't want America becoming like Europe.He basically said he thought the concentration of most of the wealth in a few hands was a danger to the country.He said if money is kept circulating more people have a chance to succeed in life and therefore make America a better country.As for demonizing people,the democrats are just taking a page from the Rove-Bush playbook.When they saw how well it worked for Bush v McCain,Gore and Kerry,they said we might as well try it ourselves.After all,Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#7704 Aug 3, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Colts Neck,TR said he had the estate tax law passed,because he didn't want America becoming like Europe.He basically said he thought the concentration of most of the wealth in a few hands was a danger to the country.He said if money is kept circulating more people have a chance to succeed in life and therefore make America a better country.As for demonizing people,the democrats are just taking a page from the Rove-Bush playbook.When they saw how well it worked for Bush v McCain,Gore and Kerry,they said we might as well try it ourselves.After all,Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Someone must have dumped the spoiled baloney into the Massena Landfill... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Massena ObamaFailure!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7705 Aug 3, 2012
Typical idiotic response,no logic or common sense.Just an unhealthy love of the wealthy.Only the wealthy get a voice in your world.I don't have to demonize the rich,they do a good enough job themselves.
MassenaFool

Lakewood, NJ

#7706 Aug 3, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Typical idiotic response,no logic or common sense.Just an unhealthy love of the wealthy.Only the wealthy get a voice in your world.I don't have to demonize the rich,they do a good enough job themselves.
Lowlife utterances of Obama despair from the Massena Landfill are understandable during the Obama Depression. Pray for magic hopey-changey... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7707 Aug 3, 2012
Obama is the worst President ever. He never set foot in the US mainland until he was college age. He has no love, respect or appreciation of what it is to be an American. Anyone who cannot see right through this dictator wannabe is a total moron themselves.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7708 Aug 3, 2012
Phil,please see a doctor right away.You are either ignorant or stupid,ones curable the other isn,t.Only your doctor will know for sure.If it's ignorance,just turn off fox and start to educate yourself.A remedial reading course may help.If you are just plain stupid(that's what I'm guessing),leave the tv tuned to fox,because there's no cure.
philisophical Phil

United States

#7709 Aug 3, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Phil,please see a doctor right away.You are either ignorant or stupid,ones curable the other isn,t.Only your doctor will know for sure.If it's ignorance,just turn off fox and start to educate yourself.A remedial reading course may help.If you are just plain stupid(that's what I'm guessing),leave the tv tuned to fox,because there's no cure.
You just proved my assessment moron! You really need to get out of your parents basement once in awhile as it is apparent you either have the blinders on, or just crawled out from under a rock or are totally brain dead from abuse of the Obama koolade. What a clown! lol!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7710 Aug 3, 2012
Later, as governor in 2004, Romney signed a permanent assault weapons ban into law in Massachusetts. That included guns like the AR-15, which was one of the weapons used by suspected gunman James Holmes in the Colorado theater shooting.

I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I dont believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal, he said on Fox News in 2004.

But in 2006, when Romney was planting the seeds for a run for president, he began to walk back on some of the hard-line positions he took on gun ownership in Massachusetts. First, he joined the NRA as a designated "Lifetime Member." And in 2007, he told a crowd in New Hampshire, plainly, that he wanted the NRA's endorsement. They don't call him old flip flop for nothing.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7712 Aug 3, 2012
Mitt Romney FLIP FLOPS,I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it. Source
Roe v. Wade has gone too far. Source

I dont line up with the NRA. Source
Im a member of the [NRA]. Source

I like mandates. The mandates work. Source
I think its unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front. Source

I respect and will protect a womans right to choose. Source
I never really called myself pro-choice. Source

I saw my father march with Martin Luther King. Source
I did not see it with my own eyes. Source

I supported the assault weapon ban. Source
I dont support any gun control legislation. Source

I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation. Source
Theres no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs. Source

I will work and fight for stem cell research. Source
In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise
John

Binghamton, NY

#7714 Aug 3, 2012
It's Flavor Aid, Einstein.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7715 Aug 3, 2012
John wrote:
It's Flavor Aid, Einstein.
Rama lama bingalinga ding dong, who cares. Yawn.
really

Burbank, CA

#7716 Aug 4, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
Mitt Romney FLIP FLOPS,I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it. Source
Roe v. Wade has gone too far. Source
I dont line up with the NRA. Source
Im a member of the [NRA]. Source
I like mandates. The mandates work. Source
I think its unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front. Source
I respect and will protect a womans right to choose. Source
I never really called myself pro-choice. Source
I saw my father march with Martin Luther King. Source
I did not see it with my own eyes. Source
I supported the assault weapon ban. Source
I dont support any gun control legislation. Source
I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation. Source
Theres no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs. Source
I will work and fight for stem cell research. Source
In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise
Dude this is just easier

Also I find this to be hilarious

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
Peppercorn

Darlinghurst, Australia

#7717 Aug 4, 2012
Democracy is an illusion,sheeple.There are better things one can do with one's time.9/11 Truth,for instance.A few years ago someone found out that the TOBI cooling air duct on the Murray St engine was not used on JT9D 7R4D engines that N612UA was fitted with.Proof in itself that the Murray St engine was a plant and that 9/11 was an inside job.
Utica new York speaks

Watertown, NY

#7718 Aug 4, 2012
Who ever is going to admit about other life besides humans that exsist on earth that are intelligent enough to live freely I will vote for
John

Binghamton, NY

#7719 Aug 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Rama lama bingalinga ding dong, who cares. Yawn.
Those who care about being factual do. I guess you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Ron to retire Fri shrek 3
corruption in Orleans County Fri kat62 4
Bad cops a common job in Orleans County (Sep '11) Apr 17 kat62 93
What's up with the Apollo restaraunt? (Feb '12) Apr 13 Noooo 39
Another Life Lost To Early Apr 10 Hrr 3
Dancin Derek busted with a hooker Apr 3 inquiring minds 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Churchville, NY (Jan '12) Mar 27 NeoGee 3
More from around the web

Holley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE