bkrgrl

Holdenville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Does anyone know if Billy Climber accidently shot and killed himself. I was just told that he did
Lazers

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Half and half. He shot himself on purpose. It was an accident he died.
JoAnn

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Lazers wrote:
Half and half. He shot himself on purpose. It was an accident he died.
You aren't talking about shooting in Wetumka, are you?
JoAnn

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Jem798 wrote:
His name is Billy Bachus.
Yes, Ben's son. They are still investigating.
bkrgrl

Holdenville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

yes, I am talking about the shooting in Wetumka. I heard thatthey were playing rushing roulet, and that he didn't know that they gun was loaded and accidently shot himself
Whatever

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

So, was there two separate people, or are the names just getting confused?
Crystal Bachus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

I know what this forum does anytime that anyone gets on here and says anything it always gets way out of hand and rumors and shit gets started so for the sake of my family and the respect of BILLY lets not start it on here!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! We are having a hard enough time.... yes my brother was killed and the whole truth will come out!! That is all I have to say and if anyone has anything to say they can send their thoughts and prayers only if not keep it to yourself and shut the hell up!!

Have a little respect people!!!what if it was your family?
Crystal Bachus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

bkrgrl wrote:
yes, I am talking about the shooting in Wetumka. I heard thatthey were playing rushing roulet, and that he didn't know that they gun was loaded and accidently shot himself
HEARD HEARD HEARD YOU DONT KNOW F@CKING SHIT SO SHUT THE F@CK UP!!! NO THEY WASNT PLAYING THAT AND YES HE KNEW IT WAS LOADED. THAT GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED IF YOU KNEW MY BROTHER THEN YOU KNOW THAT!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE SAYING YOU KNOW OR I HEARD START SOME MORE SHIT MY BROTHER IS DEAD AND THE OTHER 3 PEOPLE THAT WAS THERE KNOWS THE TRUTH!! HOW CAN YOU SHOOT YOURSELF AND YOUR HANDS STILL BE CROSSED LAYING IN YOUR LAP!!!!!!!
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Crystal, I don't know you hunny, but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Crystal Bachus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Thank you very much and i am sorry for cussing I just have been getting so many calls saying that they heard this and that and just didnt want this to get out of hand on here!!
JoAnn

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Crystal Bachus wrote:
Thank you very much and i am sorry for cussing I just have been getting so many calls saying that they heard this and that and just didnt want this to get out of hand on here!!
I am so sorry about your brother. I talked to your dad earlier. You know I love him dearly. I also like your mom. We went out Saturday night and I hope she and I can be good friends. Don't let anybody get you down. It's hard enough dealing with what you are now without all the gossip. Take care.
tina

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

my prayers are with all our family.
Concerned

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Crystal, so many people in Wetumka think a lot of your family and you're all in the prayers of more people than you even realize.
JoAnn

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Concerned wrote:
Crystal, so many people in Wetumka think a lot of your family and you're all in the prayers of more people than you even realize.
Crystal, I hope you, your Mom and Dad are doing okay. You are in my thoughts. JoAnn
Cindie from GA

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Crystal Bachus wrote:
We are having a hard enough time.... yes my brother was killed and the whole truth will come out!! That is all I have to say and if anyone has anything to say they can send their thoughts and prayers only if not keep it to yourself and shut the hell up!!
Have a little respect people!!!what if it was your family?
Crystal - I am so sorry for your loss, your family is in our thoughts and prayers. My husband & I had the pleasure of getting to know Billy over the years while visiting my parents in Wetumka. He was such a funny, sweet guy with a zest for life! I know he will be truly missed!!
Marcia Maxwell

Holdenville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Crystal, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Billy was always smiling and happy, ready to tell a story and so proud of that little girl. This is such a tragic and shocking event but please know that you have so many friends that think so much of your family and overlook the rest.
Cousin Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Billy grew up around guns, was a hunter. He was educated about guns. I don't think he would EVER have played Roulette. I hope the witnesses are in custody and one of them will crack...they didn't all pull the trigger. Sorry Crystal and family, All of the FAMILY hates this.
Cheryl Robledo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

THIS is Cheryl sorry to here about this my prayers are with u and your family. When is the funeral
Crystal Bachus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

The funeral is Sat at First Baptist Church in Wetumka at 2 oclock. And following burial at the Bachus Cemetery at the Bachus Pond west of town.
Mike

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I am very sorry for your guys loss, I knew Billy for many years through Everquest (a computer game). He was in my guild for a long time. He was a smart and funny guy. I hope that his family will be able to get through this tragedy. He will be truly missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holdenville Discussions

Search the Holdenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 min John 71,644
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Mon el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Jesus 11,284
Josh Roscoe (Aug '13) Sun Ally 7
Grinders Jul 26 typical 6
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Jul 24 meme 6
Who is Kim Wheat Lasider Jul 24 lover 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Holdenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••