United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

I was just wondering what the people of Holdenville thought about the prison being on lockdown, and the abundance of gang activities with the Mexican Mafia and the IBH
JUSsumDUMsumBITC H

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

cool
unknown

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

what`s the fight about?

“I can't believe this!!!”

Since: Sep 09

Holdenville, ok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Judged:

I think they are still on lockdown, as a matter of fact the whole state is on lockdown, and will stay that way until things cool off between the two rival gangs
home town

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

cool
Cowboy--55

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Judged:

They should just leave them locked in their pens all the time maybe that would put a stop to the ignorant stuff.Oh yow and shut off the cable tv that will teach them.
Pearl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Why was the prison on lockdown? How does the state get on lockdown? I thought this was supposed to be a minimum or medium security prison,(propoganda I know just to get in in favorably). Wonder what happened in that prisoner's trial for murder they started a week or so ago? Don't know what he was in for, but he murdered somebody inside the prison, so they say, or at least that is what he was charged with. Anybody know?
Rocknhisname

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

The prison is coming off lockdown a little at a time, some of the inmates are back to normal, while some of them are housed away from gen pop; they are acting right so far!!
Sling Blade

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

I wish they would drop a bomb on all prisons hell they got it too easy and they're just taking up space anyway.
Employed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

I hope that your friends or family member's don't end up in jail, or prison. Im sure you wouldn't because you don't do nothing wrong, right BLING SLADE!! LOL
Sling Blade

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

F@#king A. I dont care who's in there I'm tired of the bullshit of treating these people with respect. They're supposed to be punished for what they've done not treated like they deserve the same rights as me or you. I do plenty wrong Unemployed but I doubt I never go to prison because it's just minor everyday shit.
pants on the ground

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

yea keep telling yourself that slingblade tell my kin folk howdy
Sling Blade

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Put your pants back on dude.
kin or not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

I'm sick of hearing about how these guys can rehabilitate. No they don't. They will kill again and they don't care who they kill if someone gets in their way. Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Grandma or Grandpa. All the cousins are in line too. Aunts and Uncles it doesnt matter. I mean it, these guys have no business back out on the streets. To bad there isnt a better solution. I could give my solution to it but I'd be the only one that liked it. Well me and maybe the family of the victims.
Wowruserious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Not everyone is in there for killing someone. The people in there are someones family or loved one. I heard they were separating the two. By the way this started in granite, not at davis.
universal soldier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Surenos and uab's are at it now mexicans trying to run all the yards in the state
azdeptofcorrecti ons

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma prison officials said Friday they imposed lockdowns at a pair of state prisons after two inmates were stabbed and several others were injured in a series of gang attacks that appeared coordinated.
Two inmates stabbed Thursday were hospitalized briefly after fights erupted simultaneously in several housing units at **** Connor Correctional Center in Hominy, said Jerry Massie, spokesman for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. The inmates, whose names were not immediately released, did not suffer life-threatening wounds, and both returned to the facility Friday.
Correctional officers sprayed tear gas to break up the fights, which involved about 16 inmates, said Ron Coliver, a spokesman for the Hominy prison.
Coliver said the attacks involved Hispanic and Native American gangs at the prison, but investigators are still working to determine what sparked them.
"We don't know for sure," Coliver said. "We assume the beef is some kind of retaliation."
Another round of fights broke out Tuesday at the Mack Alford Correctional Center in Stringtown. Several inmates were injured but didn't require hospitalization, Massie said.
Both facilities remained on lockdown status Friday afternoon, which means inmates are confined to their cells, Massie said.
Homemade knives and weapons, including a padlock placed inside a sock, were used in the attacks, which investigators suspect were coordinated with cell phones smuggled into the prisons, he said.
The two gangs have been feuding for at least two years after a massive fight at the Oklahoma State Reformatory in Granite left two inmates dead and 13 others injured.
The dispute grew more heated last year after David Allen Tyner, a 28-year-old Native American, was charged with six counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of four people, including two pregnant women.
Two of victims in that case were Hispanic. Another was Brooke Phillips, a prostitute featured in the HBO reality series "Cathouse." All were found shot to death in November inside a burned home in Oklahoma City.
"Right after Tyner was arrested last year, the Hispanics attacked the Indians simultaneously," Coliver said, "presumably as a result of the Native American involved in the killing."
In prison, the violence spread beyond affiliated gang members to include other Native American and Hispanic inmates, said Lynn Powell, the director of Oklahoma Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants.
"This has been going on for almost two years now," said Powell, who meets regularly with current and former inmates and their families. "It just keeps flaring up and spreading, because now it's not limited to just gang members. If you're Native American or Hispanic, you're going to be a target."
prison wife

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

well i meet my bf when he was in prison and he is still in but jus to let eva one no ppl can change
ohwow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Come back and say that when he has been on the streets about six months! Or see how great he is if you don't put any money on his books or visit.
City girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

prison wife wrote:
well i meet my bf when he was in prison and he is still in but jus to let eva one no ppl can change
I'd say you could do better, but in your case I won't. It's sad there are people out there in society who think and speak like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holdenville Discussions

Search the Holdenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 43 min TAMARA 71,864
Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Brotherhood VMC) (Jan '11) 9 hr Willing To Pay The Price 154
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Jesus 11,284
Josh Roscoe (Aug '13) Jul 27 Ally 7
Grinders Jul 26 typical 6
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Jul 24 meme 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hughes County was issued at July 30 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Holdenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000