Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

United States

#1 May 22, 2009
whats going on with him i heard he overdosed last night and in hospital is the true if so has anyone heard how he is doing??
eddie

Coudersport, PA

#2 May 22, 2009
he is better he is n cape hospital breathing with aid of a respirator but i do believe this is a wake up call god loves him and put him on this earth 4 a reason but keep him and his mom and dad and sisters n ur prayers thank u
eddie

Coudersport, PA

#3 May 22, 2009
and pray 4 the kids 2
confused

Lawrenceville, IL

#4 May 22, 2009
I thought Donnie and Dana was clean now. Didn't think they had needles hanging out there arms anymore. Surely nobody really believed that crap, did they? If he pulls through this then I really hope he will get clean. I pray this will be a wake up call for him and that thang he is with. She is a real piece of shit, f@#cking and sucking to get dope for them to do. If they ain't stealing from wal-mart and everyone else to support their habbit then she has no problems bedding some dealer to get their fix.
Nancy

Barnesville, OH

#5 May 23, 2009
Since everyone has already assumed that what happened to Donnie was a drug overdose... I guess I should let you all know that you are wrong. Donnie is my cousin and pray to GOD he will be alright. He is in the ICU in Cape because of blunt force trauma causing bleeding in the brain. In addition, he has Aspiration Pneumonia from aspirating on his vommit after his injury. I am not saying he did or didn't use drugs lastnight because I honestly don't know. What I do know is lastnight something happened to him causing blunt force trauma to his brain and a large burned area on his stomach. I do not know however, why Dana or the person/persons who did this waited until this morning to call anyone????? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. He didn't fall out of the bed b/c his bed is a mattress on the floor. He didn't fall into the heater and burn himself b/c it is hot outside and he wouldn't have heater on. He may not have been perfect but he is my family and i love him. I just hope the person who did this knows that they will be found out and hopefully go to prison or atleast get their head bashed in.
someone

United States

#6 May 23, 2009
Nancy wrote:
Since everyone has already assumed that what happened to Donnie was a drug overdose... I guess I should let you all know that you are wrong. Donnie is my cousin and pray to GOD he will be alright. He is in the ICU in Cape because of blunt force trauma causing bleeding in the brain. In addition, he has Aspiration Pneumonia from aspirating on his vommit after his injury. I am not saying he did or didn't use drugs lastnight because I honestly don't know. What I do know is lastnight something happened to him causing blunt force trauma to his brain and a large burned area on his stomach. I do not know however, why Dana or the person/persons who did this waited until this morning to call anyone????? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. He didn't fall out of the bed b/c his bed is a mattress on the floor. He didn't fall into the heater and burn himself b/c it is hot outside and he wouldn't have heater on. He may not have been perfect but he is my family and i love him. I just hope the person who did this knows that they will be found out and hopefully go to prison or atleast get their head bashed in.
thanks for the imfo just keep up up on imformation thanks alot hope he learns a lesson tho i dont know what happened either but they will be caught
Cup of tea

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 May 23, 2009
hed do so much beter if hed leave that miss dane banger alone.
someone

United States

#8 May 23, 2009
Cup of tea wrote:
hed do so much beter if hed leave that miss dane banger alone.
ill agree with u there they both need to be in rehab and get some help
speak the truth

Farmington, MO

#9 May 24, 2009
o my gosh! im not a big fan of danas but why do you want to put the blam on dana. hes a grown boy and he makes his own choices. that whole crew needs to be n rehab!!!!!!!!!
not me

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 May 24, 2009
speak the truth wrote:
o my gosh! im not a big fan of danas but why do you want to put the blam on dana. hes a grown boy and he makes his own choices. that whole crew needs to be n rehab!!!!!!!!!
who all is that crew
kari

Dexter, MO

#11 May 25, 2009
i hear he doin better but its still a lil touch n go. i hope dat the real truth bout wut happnd 2 him comes out. this is really messd up. we neva really got along but i dont want 2 see him like this. hope he gets betta. n no1 needs 2 talk any trash bout him especially on here cuz he does have kids an family that dont need 2 see it.
Old School

Stockton, CA

#12 May 25, 2009
kari wrote:
i hear he doin better but its still a lil touch n go. i hope dat the real truth bout wut happnd 2 him comes out. this is really messd up. we neva really got along but i dont want 2 see him like this. hope he gets betta. n no1 needs 2 talk any trash bout him especially on here cuz he does have kids an family that dont need 2 see it.
Very nice of you to wish him and his family well as everyone should.
However, where on Gods earth did you go to school? Did you take any English classes? Are you caucausian in a black/hispanic body or what?
If you are WHITE, write and speak proper english, please. Out of common decency if for no other reason.
the truth

Lawrenceville, IL

#13 May 26, 2009
Here is some truth for you people. Donnie was shooting up morphine that night. Dana told all she knew about where they got them. As far as someone doing that shit to him, I know nothing about it but his family did say that his first words was to Dana and they were "What did you do to me?"
family

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 27, 2009
donnie is is surgery right now to have stints put in to have dialysis. hope everything goes alright with him. may GOD be with him and his family thru their time of need. love ya donnie
Nancy wrote:
really

Rector, AR

#15 May 27, 2009
good hes off the streets. no sympathy here. he needs to od. her too. thanks shawn, youve almost killed another one.
wondering

Kennett, MO

#16 May 28, 2009
really wrote:
good hes off the streets. no sympathy here. he needs to od. her too. thanks shawn, youve almost killed another one.
Put your real name, don't say stuff like that and not be too scared to put your real name, it makes you look stupid.
Shaun Rankin

Saint Louis, MO

#17 May 28, 2009
Who did I almost kill before? What Donnie does has nothing to do with me so leave my name off this forum. I have my own if you wanna talk shit about me. lmao Me and Donnie has had our differences but he is not worth me going back to prison over. I have straightened my life up and I sincerely hope this is Donnie's wake up call. I wish him all the best. Mine and Donnie's squalbles were over Dana. I got made a fool of in the situation so as bad as those two are for each other. They made their beds so they can lay in them. Their problems belong to them so everyone should let them deal with em by their selves. But if they would like to attend an N.A. meeting then I would be glad to pick them up and take them with me to one. Lord knows we all need them.
no back

United States

#18 May 28, 2009
Shaun Rankin wrote:
Who did I almost kill before? What Donnie does has nothing to do with me so leave my name off this forum. I have my own if you wanna talk shit about me. lmao Me and Donnie has had our differences but he is not worth me going back to prison over. I have straightened my life up and I sincerely hope this is Donnie's wake up call. I wish him all the best. Mine and Donnie's squalbles were over Dana. I got made a fool of in the situation so as bad as those two are for each other. They made their beds so they can lay in them. Their problems belong to them so everyone should let them deal with em by their selves. But if they would like to attend an N.A. meeting then I would be glad to pick them up and take them with me to one. Lord knows we all need them.
Way to go, you sorry ass piece of KAKA....

for years you have caused untold misery....

Now you have begun to make up for it.....

Good....
Jeremy Miller

Chaffee, MO

#19 Jun 7, 2009
Man, I love these Topix!
Jeremy Miller

Chaffee, MO

#20 Jun 7, 2009
Sorry to hear about Donnie though. Hope he's ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holcomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycare/After School Care 7 min Where 2
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 11 min Who let the coons... 247
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min squeezers 1,981
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,442
whocan c (Jun '13) 1 hr iknow2 17
Protein p53 2 hr No2Jesus 3
what business be shut down next in kennett 2 hr mayor of kennett 8
•••
•••
•••

Holcomb Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holcomb People Search