does anyone know about destree vanriper

Posted in the Hodgenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wandering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2010
who is she?
why

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Why you asking?
why

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Do know she writes cold checks, has been in jail and is married to wayne.
wandering

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2010
i asked WHO she is not what she,s done.
why

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2010
fu
destree friend

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2010
she is a sweet person that has made some bad mistakes. she would do anything for anybody as long as it wasnt illegal. she is one of the sweetest people in hodgenville i know of and hopes she never changes, despite how people want to make her look bad
curious

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2010
is destree vanriper married, i have never seen her with anybody, that is of the male gender?
destree friend

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
yes she is married to wayne, but what does that matter?
Tim Ford rents to this

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Cold checks, drugs, in the nature of pills and crack. Zannies tend to be her faves. Cheats, thieves, liars, and all around trouble, the whole family. Personally familiar with two of thier thefts, she recently attempted suicide, and is always sticking her nose in other peoples business. She is not a nice person, unless you are passing the crack pipe, and or pill bottle her way. She allows young people between the ages of 15-25 at her home to participate in drugs and god only knows what else. Not sure if Mr. Ford is aware of his rental property being abused in these ways, but hey he wouldn't be the first corrupt law officer in Larue County, now would he?
Emily Goodman

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Everyone...this is Dale Goodman. He is lashing out bc he is mad at me. He chose destree bc it is my bestfriends mom. Please ignore him! Thak You.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2010
who is "destrees friend", because i comend you for your truthfulness and generousity towards her, and i am sure she would thank you too. i didnt know she was married, but thank you for correcting me, its just that i really think she is a very very attractive woman and is especially very outgoing and easy to open up to and talk too. i wasnt trying to be rude... but if she ever becomes single i would like to be the first to ask her out. she has a very lucky husband and i am sure he is a great guy...thank you just (curious)

'
LD Goodman

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2010
Emily Goodman wrote:
Everyone...this is Dale Goodman. He is lashing out bc he is mad at me. He chose destree bc it is my bestfriends mom. Please ignore him! Thak You.
Im not angry at you. I didnt choose destree, the topic was already started and I offered my opinion. Based on information that I know to be true. If you want me to be angry at you, then I can show you exactly what a father would be angry at you for. "You and Stinky purchasing marijuana from Chris Stevens, who works for Wright's 210, White City, isn't that where he lives? OR. You and Stinky hooking up with Charles Reynolds from Roanoke, to purchase "mushrooms" from Alex Clifford. Your best friend got really upset with you for that one didnt she?? Im not angry at you nor Stinky. If you and him are not going to live by the rules in his father's house--> get out! If you two aren't going to live by the rules in my house--> get out! You two got out! Im proud of you both. Conviction to conviction, if you are going to support those that lie, steal, and infect the streets with drugs, you can go to jail with them. You are my daughter, however, you definetly have a few screws loose right now. I understand them. Yet, I fully expect you to make the right choices, and living in a motel with your unemployed boyfriend at age 19, after throwing away your scholarship, is not the right choice. Someone is not utilizing their high GPA, nor their academic excellence. Someone is playing in a manure filled stall,of a motel room. You remind me of Annabelle Carlen. Look where her attitude got her. You messing with the same people, and you're doing the same things. Do not expect me to except your behavior, because i won't. If you are such a woman, be woman enough to talk to your father, without assumeing that im angry at you. Disappointed in your choices, and behaviors, I am. I am not hateing on Stinky either. I like the boy. He can not take care of you. You are living in a motel room, that you pay for. If he wants to be a man, why doesn't he be a man. Have you stay at home until he can take care of you?? "MATURITY" both of you need to get u some. Love ya girl!
wandering

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2010
so
Slick

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2010
LD are wanting her boyfriend? Damn wannabe find you somebody else. Don't you understand you're an embarrasment to that girl.
LD Goodman

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Slick wrote:
LD are wanting her boyfriend? Damn wannabe find you somebody else. Don't you understand you're an embarrasment to that girl.
Yea!!!!!!!! Me. Im living up to my responsibilities as a father. Thank you slick, for pointing that out. You ever stop to think she is embarassing me, living in a motel room with a boyfriend, that will not work? You are part of the problem, one that if you're ever human enuff to put your face with your words, most likely would be in jail. I do not expect her little druggie friends to say sweet and wonderful things about me. I don't bake brownies in your circle.
Slick

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2010
LD Goodman, she is living a better life than any example you set for her. I won't put my picture here because you would want to make LOVE to it, pervert. If you come into my circle, you wouldn't fit in. How embarassing for a child to have a father that wants her man for himself. Did you instruct Stinky how to not work or is he following your example, FREELOADER.
destree friend

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2010
curious wrote:
who is "destrees friend", because i comend you for your truthfulness and generousity towards her, and i am sure she would thank you too. i didnt know she was married, but thank you for correcting me, its just that i really think she is a very very attractive woman and is especially very outgoing and easy to open up to and talk too. i wasnt trying to be rude... but if she ever becomes single i would like to be the first to ask her out. she has a very lucky husband and i am sure he is a great guy...thank you just (curious)
'
i prefer to stay anonynous for alot of people don't think the best of me either. but i would never tell a lie if i didnt have to, and her children are like my own family. and thats fine, i understand. but i highly doubt she will, last i talked to her she was really happy with him. and your welcome
LD Goodman

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Sep 14, 2010
destree friend wrote:
<quoted text>
i prefer to stay anonynous for alot of people don't think the best of me either. but i would never tell a lie if i didnt have to, and her children are like my own family. and thats fine, i understand. but i highly doubt she will, last i talked to her she was really happy with him. and your welcome
Ok? You sound like her brother Rene. Wasn't he charged with mistreating children? Not sure, I wasn't listening to her when she was telling me the story about her brother. I was trying to get her to leave, LOL
LD Goodman

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Slick wrote:
LD Goodman, she is living a better life than any example you set for her. I won't put my picture here because you would want to make LOVE to it, pervert. If you come into my circle, you wouldn't fit in. How embarassing for a child to have a father that wants her man for himself. Did you instruct Stinky how to not work or is he following your example, FREELOADER.
Take care little frog, don't croak too load, or the serpent will hear you croak.
linda

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Sep 14, 2010
wow, dale..you want to talk about others mistreating children?? what did you go to jail for?? and isn't emily 18?? can she not make her own choices? i do believe she can and she SHOULD..it doesn't matter if you like them or not!! nothing you can do, except make her dislike you even more for getting on here and posting all of this about her/her boyfriend/or her other friends. you really should let her make her own choices, and if they are mistakes..THEY ARE HERS TO MAKE..not yours. can anyone say CONTROL FREAK??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung (Aug '10) 1 hr Ashfay89 72
Greg Grant 1 hr Ashfay89 14
creepy guy at ice cream shop 1 hr Ashfay89 1
The real flint hill bandit 1 hr Ashfay89 9
chris smith(efharisto) 6 hr Curious 2
Holly Crain (Mar '14) Wed donttrip 30
Who got arrested at the high school? Wed truth 6

Freeze Watch for Larue County was issued at October 30 at 2:20PM EDT

Hodgenville Dating
Find my Match

Hodgenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hodgenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hodgenville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]