i am cheating on my husband!

Posted in the Hoagland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlumDriver

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2012
I have no idea what to do! My hubby is a railroader and when he is out of town I can't wait to run into the arms of my true love!

I don't know what to tell him. The guilt is killing me. Our dogs whine when my true love comes into the house because they know something is different.

I think I am just going to pack up and leave next time he goes to work. I just don't love him anymore and in 10 years I think he has gained at least 5 pounds a year. So sick of getting in bed with a pig. Someone who is much too selfish to even consider taking care of himself.
AnotherRRwife

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Jan 22, 2012
I am also the wife of a railroader so I get how it sucks with them being gone all the time.

You need to ask yourself why you REALLY want to run to this other person. Do you really, honestly not love your hubby anymore and have that honest love for the other person? Were you just looking for someone who is going to be able to be there all the time and that guy just happened to be the one to show you the attention? Are there underlying issues in the marriage that haven't been worked out??? Do you even care to work them out??

Just from reading your post, sounds like you really just want to be with the other guy and by bringing up his weight, you're looking for an easy out. His weight really shouldn't matter in love except that you want him to be healthy. Sure, you may not be attracted physically to him anymore,and there's not really anything wrong with that, but love shouldn't be connected to looks. But the best thing to do would not be to use his weight gain to divert why the marriage is ending.

I hope you can work through this- whatever the outcome would be. But as far as what to tell him, maybe just tell him what you wrote here. You don't love him anymore and want to move on. Good luck.
IfUarenthappy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 23, 2012
You deserve a right to be happy. If you are not happy with this man you need to leave ASAP! Most railroad workers consider that profession a 'great job'. And for those who have little or no education, I suppose it is. If a man is so selfish that he puts his family 2nd while he is out riding the rails like a hobo, he deserves as much consideration as he has given you. No marriage stands a chance where one partner is voluntarily gone for weeks on end.

Get a divorce. You are worth so much more.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2012
If your looking for some fun this week let me know!
jane kuker

Richmond, IN

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Listen, don't worry about it, I had affair after affiar with all Black Men on the Internet.... I was married well I am not anymore, he really never loved me....so its ok that we are hoes.....
Personally

Lawrenceburg, IN

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Who is selfish here..from the looks you are....yeah he might be gone all the time but who is reaping the benefits from him being gone..are your bills paid apparently they are cause you are on the interenet..the man goes to work and supports your ass while you cheat..yes you are a selfish ho but remember what goes around comes around ...

“*(-_-)*NDN”

Since: Apr 12

Oklahoma

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Wow that is f***ed up... why are you eveing cheating just break up with him dont play him for a fool he deserves someone better than you...
Downers

Chicago, IL

#8 May 16, 2012
Why u gotta be downers? If u had half the chance to cheat you would! I work out of town and can be gone up to two weeks at a time. I know my wife has needs and as long as the house is kept up and things are taken care of what's the big deal? Marriage is more than sex!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2012
jane kuker wrote:
Listen, don't worry about it, I had affair after affiar with all Black Men on the Internet.... I was married well I am not anymore, he really never loved me....so its ok that we are hoes.....
troll....you are commenting on every feed! Go masturbate!
Sheila

Port Moody, Canada

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Dirty filthy slut...because he gains 5 pounds a year????He still brings you home the check doesn't he? Pays for YOU to eat you selfish snotty cow. Fuck off to TRUE LOVE...hope you end up in a wheelchair and see how TRUE LOVE sticks around. Hope you gain weight then and are friendless...I bet the husband you so mockingly taunt on the internet would STILL HELP YOUR SORRY ASS EVEN THEN!!!!
Marriage is for better or worse and forever. You skank!

Since: Jul 12

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Aug 1, 2012
u dirty
Get a life

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Bump to the top
S_tennis_S

Western Springs, IL

#13 Sep 10, 2012
I have been cheating on my now husband for a while now, we were just married about a month ago and now going through therapy. I have been feeling horribly guilty because I told him it was a friend and co-worker of his. Which in this case it was not. But now I am afraid I can't take it back because he will think I am protecting this person and will think its a lie. Not sure what to do.
Pleaser

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Downers wrote:
Why u gotta be downers? If u had half the chance to cheat you would! I work out of town and can be gone up to two weeks at a time. I know my wife has needs and as long as the house is kept up and things are taken care of what's the big deal? Marriage is more than sex!
Can I get your wifes age, weight and measurements. And if those are good a phone number and copy of your work schedule
wow wee

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2012
BlumDriver wrote:
I have no idea what to do! My hubby is a railroader and when he is out of town I can't wait to run into the arms of my true love!

I don't know what to tell him. The guilt is killing me. Our dogs whine when my true love comes into the house because they know something is different.

I think I am just going to pack up and leave next time he goes to work. I just don't love him anymore and in 10 years I think he has gained at least 5 pounds a year. So sick of getting in bed with a pig. Someone who is much too selfish to even consider taking care of himself.
Maybe he will loose all that weight when you leave now that he don't have to eat cause of worrying about which man is on his bed screwing his wife. I bet ur just pretty as a picture of Ireland. NOT. POSTERS LIKE YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE U POST CAUSE U R STUPID
wow wee

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2012
IfUarenthappy wrote:
You deserve a right to be happy. If you are not happy with this man you need to leave ASAP! Most railroad workers consider that profession a 'great job'. And for those who have little or no education, I suppose it is. If a man is so selfish that he puts his family 2nd while he is out riding the rails like a hobo, he deserves as much consideration as he has given you. No marriage stands a chance where one partner is voluntarily gone for weeks on end.

Get a divorce. You are worth so much more.
Haha. No frigging way. He is out busting his hump while th WOFE spends the good earned cash of his labors. He'll no she don't deserve better. She deserves to be done the same way she has done her husband. It will happen of she leaves and I will smile now cause I don't know the hoe
wow wee

Richmond, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Personally wrote:
Who is selfish here..from the looks you are....yeah he might be gone all the time but who is reaping the benefits from him being gone..are your bills paid apparently they are cause you are on the interenet..the man goes to work and supports your ass while you cheat..yes you are a selfish ho but remember what goes around comes around ...
Ahhhhaaahaaaaa I posted the same thing but different wordings. People making comments that its cool to cheat are going straight to hell and in for a world of sorry.
Lets be Honest

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Hmmm..the contempt you feel for a man who has been your husband and who provided for you for the last ten years bothers me more than the fact that you are cheating on him. Unappreciative women like yourself are the worst! There are plenty of single women who would love to have a family with a man who works hard and provides. Move over.
Ape

United States

#20 Feb 24, 2013
I am a dumb ape. There was a girl from Ft. Wayne who I dated in college. Who was and probably would have been the best thing that ever happened to me. She was pretty and an athlete. But most of all she was kind and thoughtful and I did her wrong. I thought I could have my cake and eat it to. She got tired and left me to actually start a life, I hope. I hope she is doing well and believe me I got back what I deserved...ten fold. It was 20 yrs ago and throughout my entire life it seems I never forgot her. I still to this day wonder about what could have been and believe I made the biggest mistake in my life. I was stupid in my decision making and had no idea what an impact she had on me. I think about her often and always hope she's doing well!!! The one thing I would like her to know is that I'm sorry for being an idiot!!! Every once in a while I still look at two small pictures I've always kept of her and think about her and how really beautiful she really was!!! And I'm sure still is!!! It is very true that you don't realize what you had until its gone. I wish I would have been mature enough to have taken the chance on someone who was very willing to take the chance with me and I screwed it up.
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Feb 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Questioning a Period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoagland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need work...badly Thu GoingBroke 1
1 dies in bar brawl at Pantry on Wells (Nov '08) Oct 18 SUSAN 29
Christ myth theory Oct 11 fordfan52 3
Former KKK leader critically injured (Jul '06) Oct 3 thoughtful one 15
Looking for adult breast feeding partner in for... (Apr '12) Oct 2 Milk lover 19
8 National Blue Ribbon Schools in Indiana Oct 1 Indiana 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Hoagland Dating
Find my Match

Hoagland Jobs

Hoagland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoagland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoagland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]